RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1592411165820.png

June 2020: Update for all!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

1592411229518.png

Angelica Origins 0.5.3
>>>ANGELICA ORIGINS 0.5.3 Official changelog:
-78 NEW IMAGES;
-2 NEW ANIMATIONS;
-Dialogues 60% faster. (Day 1 and Day 2 for now) I removed all pauses between text boxes. I'll keep doing it for all game during next updates;
-Some image details fixed (Day 2, Day6, Day 7). I remade some of them and other ones I just edit them better;
-New version of Mr.Mario/"Red hair girl" animation (Day 2);
-Nicola/Angelica animation edited (Day 7 - Better quality);
-Love points gained during Nicola's scene (Day 7) are still active but not visible in-game: this because I'm planning to add them from the start of the game (Relationship points... do you remember the old version of the game?);
-Added the possibility to close books in dream room (Scene gallery or recollection gallery I know what I mean...): This is just an option to keep open the one you like more.
-NEW "EXPERIMENT": This time I added some zoom during animations (I love it, let me know what do you think.
-And, as always, a lot of various minor fix, edit, change, zap, zap... I'm sure I forgot something to say!!!

==============

Dear friends.
Thanks for keeping my project alive. This brief update means a lot to me because I worked and completed it in a sad and challenging time for everyone, as well as the previous one (0.5.2.2). We now have seven full days of Angelica's first adventure, and not even the old version had gotten there (This version is much larger and with many more scenes).
I apologize if I skipped a couple of posts, but I had less free time and I preferred to use it for this update. Now, I can't wait to start on day eight, where we will begin to see an Angelica more aware of her changes and will have to be ready to face new challenges.
I thank you infinitely for all your patience, respect and support. Thanks for all your encouraging messages.
Hugs!
Mike.

PS: Oh!!! The download's link will be shared for test
with Angelica's Dreamers in around 24-48 hours! If you read all, thank you, and don't forget to put a like!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
a hero is actually one that will release the game when it feels right, a balance of giving patrons exclusivity and not let the community be in pain too long. the 30th is the official release for us mortals. and its a good wait if I know the game will not die out like many other projects. of course I dont know if a early release will have any impact on that, but better to be safe than sorry.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i find it kinda funny that her freind's are watching over her but none of them have stoped simone from being stupid. i no one of them already want's to crush him like a bug for being stupid lol. rita is doing all she can to help her and her mother but all i see is desaster if he stay's around them both. i am also supprised the red head doeis not just kill him lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelo Games

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry but you do a good job of makeing me hate that little snivaling asshole. i mean there tring to help her not destroy the world and be a weapon and he just fuckes it all up.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Angelica Origins [v0.5.3] [Kelo Games] - Original size 1.95GB
Compressed PC(220MB):

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Would it be possible for someone to share a save game from the start of this or previous version? It might have been posted and I missed it just not wishing to go over all the content I've already seen again.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2019
I'm sorry, but I can't get over that in the synopsis you wrote, "all of a sudden, everything slowly begins to change". How can it be sudden and slow at the same time?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes