RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get that game. Choosing to be good and Simone still treats her with disrespect.
I don't know about this perfect ending. Everything looks wrong no matter what path you choose.
Why did they choose an obvious mistake for a boyfriend?
And where do I find the script so I can fix it myself?

ali1978

Jan 21, 2019
I don't get that game. Choosing to be good and Simone still treats her with disrespect.
I don't know about this perfect ending. Everything looks wrong no matter what path you choose.
Why did they choose an obvious mistake for a boyfriend?
And where do I find the script so I can fix it myself?
In my 6:35 mins play-through i got 20% good ending 80% bad ending and 0% true ending . Still the game is the most fapable ever... except maybe the KING of FAP "my emily 04a"

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
hello
Do i have to get a lot of good girls points to reach the true ending? because well i love ntr stuff and things like that so when i can i always act like a bad girl with Angelica.. :p
Should i try the game again and play only with good girl points to reach the true ending?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
hello
Do i have to get a lot of good girls points to reach the true ending? because well i love ntr stuff and things like that so when i can i always act like a bad girl with Angelica.. :p
Should i try the game again and play only with good girl points to reach the true ending?
There is only good ending bad ending and perfect ending.
If you want a good ending then choose good points.
If you want a bad ending then choose bad points.
If you want a perfect ending then follow the walkthrough exactly.
That means a combination of good and bad points and high Lust points as well but follow the walthrough exactly or it gets very annoying if you don't

Last edited:

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
hello
There will be three endings in this episode; in a few words:

1.The true ending is a perfect mix of good and bad points, plus a series of right choices.
2.The good ending is the most possible "pure" route and "loyal" to Simone route with more good points than bad points.
3.The bad ending is obviously the consequence of all bad choices and cheating behavior.

Only the "true ending" will be the one linked to next episode.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1586883783002.png

Hello Angelica's people!
It's exactly one month I'm at home for coronavirus (I started quarantine on 14th March) and, here in Italy, our government decided to go on like that until 3rd May. I had to work for the first ten days of this month (My main job) and now I'm at home again. Me and my family are fine and I hope you all are fine too. Honestly, I'm tired of this quarantine but I agree to do it, just for the sake of finish this situation soon... but let's talk about the next update.
I can talk about two sides of my work on AO.
From the past side:
The next update will have the first two days rewritten with the help of Spushkin and Phalzyr. I removed all the pauses between text boxes (as you voted, check last poll post). This to make dialogues faster and to give you the possibility to replay the entire game 60% more quickly. I remade some images, improved some editing, changed some scripts to enhance the gameplay, some little edit here and there, snap, snap!
From the future side:
As you can see from the fantastic preview image above (the image is still under work and can be different in-game), and from the previous post, the last scene will show our Angelica with Larissa and Dario at their home. It's planned a new hot scene with animation and the full day 7's recollection gallery. Sorry, I can't say more. I hope this image is enough to make you wait in patience (or not).
Another good news is about the RenPy version: Day 2 will be added soon. We have finished rewriting day 2 and the idea is to create the renpy version simultaneously with the restyling of the game dialogues to make both versions as similar as possible.
English is not my first language, as you know, and I can't be sorry about that (I don't understand why non-English native people has to say sorry every time; I never heard an English-world-talking-guy say sorry to talk... only English! ahahah. At least we are making an effort, right? Ahahah, I'm joking!)

So do you like this preview or not? Let me know with a like and comment. Don't be shy! :)
Guys, Hugs to all!!!
Yours, Mike! :)

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
There will be three endings in this episode; in a few words:

1.The true ending is a perfect mix of good and bad points, plus a series of right choices.
2.The good ending is the most possible "pure" route and "loyal" to Simone route with more good points than bad points.
3.The bad ending is obviously the consequence of all bad choices and cheating behavior.

Only the "true ending" will be the one linked to next episode.
Daaaaaaamn thanks you answered me so quickly :p
ok then i know what to do to reach the true ending !! thanks a lot and good luck for the future release !!!! (btw do you have a date planned for the next release?)

Reactions: Kelo Games

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
does anyone know how to access a "pictures" folder? when extracting it says the folder is empty

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
does anyone know how to access a "pictures" folder? when extracting it says the folder is empty
I don't know how you extract the images, but I'm using "RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.1_hotfix"
and I didn't have any problems.
I'm on w10 and java needs to be installed on your pc.
I'm putting the procedure in pictures... if that helps.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1587582619391.png

Dear friends,
sometimes I wonder how it is possible that I love this project like the first very days or maybe more than when I started. For this reason, while I'm adding the last scene of day 7 and the final gallery, I also started to redo some pictures. I am enjoying the result! As you can see from the image of this post, I'm making the famous scene between Mr. Mario and the red-haired girl more expressive and more intense. Even the animation has changed, with the intention of making it more "wild". You can check it from the gallery room from the next update.
These days I'm doing a series of improvements to the game; now we will have animated icons to guide you throughout the story; in addition to this scene, the one with Ping in the storage room now has more defined images and many little enhancements. I'll list them in a final changelog when the update will be complete.
I hope you all are safe, please take care of you during this difficult moment. Don't forget to put a like and a comment if you have to say something or write to me on discord as always.
Old version:
1587582641739.png
New version:
1587582667828.png
As you can see the quality of the game is growing every update! :)

Hugs and peace!
Mike.

Jul 7, 2017
Hi Mike, i noticed that the game no longer display the Nicola Love points, only in the 0.5.2.2 version (0.5.2.1 is ok). It's normal or i have missed something? :unsure:

Reactions: Kelo Games

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi Mike, i noticed that the game no longer display the Nicola Love points, only in the 0.5.2.2 version (0.5.2.1 is ok). It's normal or i have missed something? :unsure:
The Love points are still active but I removed them from pause menu because I'm trying to find a way to show them later in game.

Reactions: Mark the Saint
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes