RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I've been twice stuck in a few minutes. Can'T complete Ping signature sidequest, he always says he needs more signatures while there's no more students around.

Now a little later, going to explore the janitor shed, after speaking to Carlos, when I try to enter the shed I get a "I don't need to go there" message. I can't come back either, I also get a message whenever I get close to Carlos whos waiting.
For Ping's quest about signatures you have to talk first with all students inside, then with him again and finally with all students outside.

I don't know why you can't interact with the janitor's shed after talking with Carlo. Can you give me more info? Did you complete the Ping quest? Did you use save files from an older version of the game? For me is all fine checking the game.

Last edited:

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
For Ping's quest about signatures you have to talk first with all students inside, then with him again and finally with all students outside.

I don't know why you can't interact with the janitor's shed after talking with Carlo. Can you give me more info? Did you complete the Ping quest? Did you use save files from an older version of the game? For me is all fine checking the game.
Hi. With Ping's quest I tried to go outside but I got a message the quest will fail if I do so.

But you are probably right. The save file indicated the latest version, so I thought a "conversion" was applied, but I took another saved file and I could go on. Too bad my stats were better on the bugged savefile.

Reactions: Kelo Games

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1586283885333.png

Angelica, close your eyes and...
Hi, Angelica's people!
Welcome back to the first post of the month; the only public post and therefore accessible to all. Angelica Origins 0.5.2.2 is now free for everyone (and free to share) and I believe that, at this point, you will all have played it, and I hope, appreciated. But before giving you news on the next update, as always I thank all of you for the wonderful last month in which this project has reached new records. As soon as the mr.coronavirus gives us the opportunity to return to our normal lives, I am going to update the pc. Without your help, all this would not be possible. The top 10 remains unchanged and I'm proud to present you the top 10 again:
ANGELICA'S ORIGINS TOP PATRONS (April 2020):
01- WarAngel
02- Stargazer
03- Skyler
04- El Santo
05- Drekkart
06- reebone
07- thepayne78
08- Havokk Badguy
09- Doug Dimmadome
10- DocLore

These guys are really deserving their signature in the credits.

====================

Angelica Origins 0.5.3
This update will close day 7 and will add the gallery with all the scenes you've unlocked (or not).
I already start rendering the new images, and yes... there is a new scene coming soon! I think a little and fast update is a good thing in this sad moment. Are you agree with me? Do you want more of Angelica?

Without revealing too much, I can say that this scene will be an important step to reveal what is hiding Simone. Larissa, with the help of another character, will help Angelica to know more about the "magic box". Do you know what is this "magic box"? Well, if you've read the dialogues carefully and followed the story, you know what I'm talking about! :)
So be ready for a new scene with new amazing images and... do you want an animation too? How much you want a new animation with Angelica? Let me know with a like or a comment.
Hugs!
Mike.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Angelica Origins 0.5.2.2 is officially free to share:

ANGELICA ORIGINS' OFFICIAL CHANGELOG 0.5.2.1

- 150+ NEW IMAGES;
- 2 NEW ANIMATIONS;
- 1 NEW CHARACTER;
- 2000+ LINES OF DIALOGUES;
- NEW "LOVE" POINTS;
- DAY 1: IMPROVED TEXT (Edited and fixed by Spushkin).
- Points Error: In your first meeting with Rosanna, if you choose not to help her, you'll gain 1 Bad girl point, as it should be, and not 2.
- I modified the background of the text box (less transparent) and the outline of the fonts (larger borders) to facilitate the reading of the dialogues. To notice this change you have to restart a new game.

ANGELICA ORIGINS' CHANGELOG 0.5.2.2

- Dialogues 60% faster. Removed all pauses between text boxes (Intro and Day 1 for now);
- Fixed bug in dream room day 4-6.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I'd like to give a shout-out for more curly-haired Angelica! Most girls in most games are straight-haired. Angelica's sexy curly hair is a welcome breath of fresh air.
Then you can also give a shout-out to more red haired girls like her bad, red-haired version has cause most girls in most games tend to be black haired and we have less blonde and far less red haired girls and for me hair colour is more sort of fresh air than style but to each their own ^^

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 612458

Angelica, close your eyes and...
Hi, Angelica's people!
Welcome back to the first post of the month; the only public post and therefore accessible to all. Angelica Origins 0.5.2.2 is now free for everyone (and free to share) and I believe that, at this point, you will all have played it, and I hope, appreciated. But before giving you news on the next update, as always I thank all of you for the wonderful last month in which this project has reached new records. As soon as the mr.coronavirus gives us the opportunity to return to our normal lives, I am going to update the pc. Without your help, all this would not be possible. The top 10 remains unchanged and I'm proud to present you the top 10 again:
ANGELICA'S ORIGINS TOP PATRONS (April 2020):
01- WarAngel
02- Stargazer
03- Skyler
04- El Santo
05- Drekkart
06- reebone
07- thepayne78
08- Havokk Badguy
09- Doug Dimmadome
10- DocLore

These guys are really deserving their signature in the credits.

====================

Angelica Origins 0.5.3
This update will close day 7 and will add the gallery with all the scenes you've unlocked (or not).
I already start rendering the new images, and yes... there is a new scene coming soon! I think a little and fast update is a good thing in this sad moment. Are you agree with me? Do you want more of Angelica?

Without revealing too much, I can say that this scene will be an important step to reveal what is hiding Simone. Larissa, with the help of another character, will help Angelica to know more about the "magic box". Do you know what is this "magic box"? Well, if you've read the dialogues carefully and followed the story, you know what I'm talking about! :)
So be ready for a new scene with new amazing images and... do you want an animation too? How much you want a new animation with Angelica? Let me know with a like or a comment.
Hugs!
Mike.
Looking very forward to all of it. Your efforts are very appreciated , Mike aka Kelo aka Teddybear ^^

• Haha

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
The game is good,but all her classmates are much more beautiful than her Αngelica,this looks much bigger than 18 It has silicone-like tits and very large ass. (sorry my english)

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I often wonder why devs chose to ruin good story telling by using RPGM [and "open world" in general which typically involve going to X location at Y time], its so jarring and horrible to look at.
plus the regular black screens that strain the eyes after a while.
I know RPGM can seem like an easier entry point for a new dev but so far my experience says that renpy VNs are usually far more enjoyable from a story-telling perspective for the reader/viewer.

Its good to see there is a renpy remake in the works, sadly only day 1 so far.

Reactions: nevermoreXX

ali1978

Jan 21, 2019
CAN SOMEONE PLA FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS SACRED UPLOAD A SAVE AFTER THE BUGGED SHED??? LIKE DAY 5 OR SOMTHING. I CANT FATHOM PLAYING THIS FROM SCRATCH

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Angelica Origins [v0.5.2.2] [Kelo Games] - Original Size: 1.88 GB

Download Win (232MB)
: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ali1978

Jan 21, 2019
Here's my compressed version.
Angelica Origins [v0.5.2.2] [Kelo Games] - Original Size: 1.88 GB

Download Win (232MB)
: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats nice and all but the game bugs out after dario's stolen kiss. U are supposed to get to the shed to do something but she says she cant go there now. Can someone plz upload a save after this, if it is at all possible plzzzzzzzzz

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I often wonder why devs chose to ruin good story telling by using RPGM [and "open world" in general which typically involve going to X location at Y time], its so jarring and horrible to look at.
plus the regular black screens that strain the eyes after a while.
I know RPGM can seem like an easier entry point for a new dev but so far my experience says that renpy VNs are usually far more enjoyable from a story-telling perspective for the reader/viewer.

Its good to see there is a renpy remake in the works, sadly only day 1 so far.
indeed. anna exciting affection renpy remake is marvelous. and extremely repeatable , very enjoyable as well. And you get big freedom to make all the different choices as well. This? for me its totally opposite, i couldnt get my self to get pass grandma on streets its slow, painfull slow and bored me masterfully

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's a great game but if you choose the bad girl path, there's not much you can do.
She will continue to make the wrong decisions if she has too many bad girl points.
And the script, I really don't understand. It looks easy to fix, just some mistakes here and there, well actually a lot of them....peace.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Guys, if you use old saves, of course, the game can be bugged. I always fix bugs fast right after feedbacks. Here is a save right before the stolen kiss with Carlo and the janitor's shed scene. You can edit the 69 number too. As you can see, there aren't bugs using my saves.

Last edited:

ali1978

Jan 21, 2019
Guys, if you use old saves, of course, the game can be bugged. I always fix bugs fast right after feedbacks. Here is a save right before the stolen kiss with Carlo and the janitor's shed scene. You can edit the 69 number too. As you can see, there aren't bugs using my saves.
I will FOREVER be in your debt kind sir!!! Plz continue this AWESOME game

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes