RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Dear friends,
another month is finished and a lot of improvements are made to my game; I ended making all the little improvement about the gameplay and all the ones about the old images (at least the ones I like less). Now I'm focused on this next short update.
Well short, but not less important! I was in doubt between three versions of the scene, but in the end, I think I have chosen the best one. My first achievement is to give you more accurate information about what Simone is hiding to Angelica and why he stole a magic box from Dario.

(Dario knows how to use his magic power to reveal... something so beautiful!!!)
The result is a scorching erotic scene and a magic ritual to help our curly princess on her journey to her destiny. Some of you asked if this scene is a remake of the old one with Dario and Larissa (that was the last scene of the old version of the game). The answer is no and... a little bit yes; I mean, the situation is similar but they are there for another reason... you'll see.
I'm working on releasing the game the first-week or max first ten days of next month. So, be patients a little more. Don't forget to put a like if you love Angelica.

Thank you for your help.
======================
In the meantime, I'm happy to share with you the new updated version of the RenPy version by Phalzyr, text by Spushkin and me, and obviously, images and animations by me, Mike:

>>>DOWNLOAD ANGELICA ORIGINS RENPY 0.2 (DAY 1 - DAY 2)<<<

Hugs and peace!

Mike.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1588963153001.png

Dear patrons and followers of lovely curly Angelica!

We are here ready to start a new month. I hope you all are fine and ready to play this ending of Day 7. The scene I had in mind was a lot different a couple of weeks ago, but later I had better ideas to make the story more exciting and enjoyable.

First of all the scene is now split into two main parts, the first one is linear and focused on the story (you can see some previews in previous posts); the second one (above the first preview) is a scene you don't want to miss, believe me... especially if you will be able to unlock the full scene...

I'm trying to create a scene entirely made in a darker environment, pushing to the limits my ability to play with lights and shadows. So be patient and let me know with likes and comments if you like how I'm starting it.

This weekend I have in plan to work on a fantastic animation using these light settings. I want exceptional results. After that, I need to add dialogues of this second part and the gallery with new scenes from day 7. So, give me good luck, guys!
1588963163094.png
(I draw all these RPGM characters. I hope you like it because I love it!)

Hugs to all!

Mike.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game. to tell the truth i know as a guy this will hurt to say but that asshole simone need's his stupid nut's crushed in. if that's how he see i relationship.lol. by the way weres the rest of the walkthro for the true ending.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kelo Games

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so what the old lady said is not to forgive simone because if you do he will keep hurting people so how do you tell him to leave you alone and then tell your mother about it so she can kick his ass lol

• Haha

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1590079222127.png

Hey guys and girls! How are you all?
Here, in my city, we can start to go out but still keeping the right precautions. I gained 7 kg (15 pounds?) and it's time to move my ass again. My family and I are safe and this is the most important thing.
But we are here not to think about our life's problems; we want to know about our lovely Angelica, right? Ok, here some news.
First of all, all images and animations are done. I want to remind you it's only the final part of day 7, but it's pretty big. It counts 73 images and 2 animations. I know it will be only 5 or 10 minutes to play for you, but for me it's weeks of creating, testing, rendering, fixing, rendering again, mmh... ok, fine now!... edit, write scripts, dialogues, compress images, bla, bla, bla, and go on... Ahahah! But I still love this project and I'M TOTALLY ADDICTED TO ANGELICA!!! I mean, look at her! <3
Oh, remember to talk about my game in your favorite forums and websites to let people know how much you love Angelica. We can work all together to make this game better and improve it with time.

Come back talking about this new next update: the amount of time I spent alone on this scene is due to the fact I changed plan four times. The reason was that I was searching for the right amount of story to make more sense in the final part. Not to mention the difficulty of doing my best to render images in a darker environment. Look at the picture above and let me know what do you think in the comments and don't forget to put a like to make me know you read it my post.
Thank you so much for stay with me, (especially in this sad time) supporting me, and writing to me. You're amazing, guys!
Hugs!!!

Mike.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 665598

Hey guys and girls! How are you all?
Here, in my city, we can start to go out but still keeping the right precautions. I gained 7 kg (15 pounds?) and it's time to move my ass again. My family and I are safe and this is the most important thing.
But we are here not to think about our life's problems; we want to know about our lovely Angelica, right? Ok, here some news.
First of all, all images and animations are done. I want to remind you it's only the final part of day 7, but it's pretty big. It counts 73 images and 2 animations. I know it will be only 5 or 10 minutes to play for you, but for me it's weeks of creating, testing, rendering, fixing, rendering again, mmh... ok, fine now!... edit, write scripts, dialogues, compress images, bla, bla, bla, and go on... Ahahah! But I still love this project and I'M TOTALLY ADDICTED TO ANGELICA!!! I mean, look at her! <3
Oh, remember to talk about my game in your favorite forums and websites to let people know how much you love Angelica. We can work all together to make this game better and improve it with time.

Come back talking about this new next update: the amount of time I spent alone on this scene is due to the fact I changed plan four times. The reason was that I was searching for the right amount of story to make more sense in the final part. Not to mention the difficulty of doing my best to render images in a darker environment. Look at the picture above and let me know what do you think in the comments and don't forget to put a like to make me know you read it my post.
Thank you so much for stay with me, (especially in this sad time) supporting me, and writing to me. You're amazing, guys!
Hugs!!!

Mike.
The important thing is that you stay safe, healthy and sane. Covid 19 is no joke and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. The US Military are now refusing potential recruits who have tested positive to covid 19 antibodies. Refusing them because of lung damage and get this possible brain damage. This is no wee seasonal flu. Better late than never with Angelica folks despite any addiction to her.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
angelica is hot and so are her girlfreinds but rita's body and that fine ass drives me up the wall damn she is smokeing hot. please tell me we can do something about that stupid retard simone. he is such a dum ass and need's his head crushed in just my thought's lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do hope for some rita and angelica and her hot girlfreind's in a scene with out guy's lol mybe rita makeing them all feel good lol

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes