Votes: 136 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

khann

Jan 10, 2018
I was really excited to see you come back to this game, had to wait for an android version to play it

Have to say I'm impressed and disappointed with this new game.
I was really impressed with the amount of work you put into the backstory, even though I have some problems with the actual backstory itself. Great renders as well

But I'm very disappointed with how much I dislike the new Mark. It's been a long time since I played the previous game but I don't remember him being such an utter piece of crap. He, Henry and Angelica had a decent dynamic going in that game that I really enjoyed. This new Mark I just want to get run over, shot or disappear or something, very unlikable.

Aria is as expected, I liked the addition of the Mistress element.

Another disappointment was how much Henry has been pushed to the background. There is way to much focus on Mark who almost seemed like the main character.
I get that that appeals to those who play this for the corruption side of the game, but for a vanilla or even NTR playthrough Angelica and Henry need to have way more interactions with each other, no point in ntr if the husband and wife are strangers to each other.
This might just be due to the backstory massively changing the character dynamics, and maybe this will become more balanced as the updates continue, but for now it just didn't really appeal to me

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.1.3
Following folks this game will make a certain mistake.
When Angelica has sex with her stepfather and her mother arrives and shoots him, after the word "Bang" enters the error saying that did not find (voice scream2.mp3)
Just do the following: Enter the (sfx) folder copy scream and scream2 and paste it into the (voice) folder this will correct the error after the word "Bang".
I was translating the game and I was testing and gave this error and I fixed it easy so I am going over the tip here.
=============================================================================
Seguinte pessoal este jogo vai dar um certo erro.
Na hora que Angelica tiver transando com o padastro dela e a mãe dela chega e da um tiro nele, apos a palavra "Bang" entra o erro dizendo que não achou (voice scream2.mp3)
Basta fazer o seguinte: Entra na pasta (sfx) copia scream e scream2 e cola la na pasta (voice) isto ira corrigir o erro apos a palavra "Bang".
Eu estava traduzindo o jogo e fui testar e deu este erro e eu corrigi facil por isso estou repassando a dica aqui.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Windows 10
If it was 7 or vista the x86 version might have worked for you, but since it's Windows 10 crashing might be related to the screen resolution you are using, anyway check this it might help you, if not the only thing I can think of is that the game folder might be in a directory that is not possible for the ren'py to create a log: Ex.png

If when you try to initiate the game this log file is not generated, try moving the game folder to another directory, this might solve the problem, other than that I can't think of any other reason why the game might not be starting or crashing at the start...

Ieremia

Jun 19, 2019
If when you try to initiate the game this log file is not generated, try moving the game folder to another directory, this might solve the problem, other than that I can't think of any other reason why the game might not be starting or crashing at the start...
Ok, i think problem in screen resolution. How can I change it?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Ok, i think problem in screen resolution. How can I change it?
You can't change the resolution of the game only, to do that you would need to resize all images and adjust the game configuration if you have an understanding of Ren'py, you are welcome to do it, or you might just change your PC screen resolution to Full HD (1920x1080)

Ieremia

Jun 19, 2019
You can't change the resolution of the game only, to do that you would need to resize all images and adjust the game configuration if you have an understanding of Ren'py, you are welcome to do it, or you might just change your PC screen resolution to Full HD (1920x1080)
Unfortunately, max resolution for my screen - 1600x900

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning v0.2.0 Patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 17.03.2020

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes