Votes: 136 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Because the free edition is going to be released on 20th for non-patrons, but since someone decided to leak it(Which I don't discriminate, is good and free publicity) you guys got the version that was supposed to be patreon only before I released the Free Edition for the public...
then i'm gonna wait for the 20th.

Reactions: Joginder

iakolysh

Oct 29, 2017
I think this game needs a rollback feature(and not the mouse wheel one) as some people, myself included, use laptops without a mouse. It's pretty easy to miss some short scenes, particularly in the intro if you skip some parts of the story.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Aren't these basically the same... "will Angelica's succumb to the temptation that both Aria and Mark represent? Or will she succumb to her disorder?" In that both have her screwing other people? lol...

Also, isn't there already an "Angelica Origins" game out? Is this the same dev?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Aren't these basically the same... "will Angelica's succumb to the temptation that both Aria and Mark represent? Or will she succumb to her disorder?" In that both have her screwing other people? lol...

Also, isn't there already an "Angelica Origins" game out? Is this the same dev?

the developer have teased about a lesbian only route coming for angelica in future updates, so i am hoping we can get aria away from mark and have a pure route just with those two. Angelica origins have nothing too do with this one, btw i would recommend trying that one its really good.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Mark seems to think they're not. He feels he's taking advantage of Angelica's disorder if she doesn't have feelings for him. I guess that logic works good enough for me, lol.

Reactions: rKnight

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.1.3] [Saruh] - Original Size: 2.38GB

Download Win (187MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Really hot update. Where are the guys at though? Looks like a harem game for Mark at the moment with the cleaning chick getting introduced and everything. We definitely need more XL cocks with the protagonist being a nympho woman. Good Luck!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I know how to enable and use the mouse wheel(or double swipe gesture on touchpad) rollback, but many renpy games have a setting for a rollback by clicking either side of your screen which is more convenient for laptop users.
You're right, my bad sry!

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Im sorry but i dont see it?

About Android Version
I'm sorry to inform that it won't be possible to create an Android version for the time being, I was trying to learn how to but discovered that I would at least need to own an Android device which I don't, also I don't have the required expertise with javascript coding, I thought it would be easier but it's not, so I'm sorry for that!
Saruh maybe you can ask the66 to port it for you...
I'll try to reach him later then, thank you mate!

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes