Votes: 136 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
Looks like decent renders, but I’m seriously done trying, or supporting anything with the cookie cutter black guy that somehow HAS to be in every. single. title. with an ntr tag. Are people that afraid of black guys? It’s as if game developers think their primary goal in life is to fuck every white woman in a relationship.

Sadly this lazy writing doesn’t seem like it’ll be going away any time soon for NTR games in general, but hey, good luck with your project! Hopefully you’ll eventually come up with an original idea, or two!!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Looks like decent renders, but I’m seriously done trying, or supporting anything with the cookie cutter black guy that somehow HAS to be in every. single. title. with an ntr tag. Are people that afraid of black guys? It’s as if game developers think their primary goal in life is to fuck every white woman in a relationship.

Sadly this lazy writing doesn’t seem like it’ll be going away any time soon for NTR games in general, but hey, good luck with your project! Hopefully you’ll eventually come up with an original idea, or two!!!
If you'd played it instead of assuming and making the silliest comment on the thread you'd know the "cookie cutter black guy" isn't the bad guy in this.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know what’s silly? The need for a black guy in every NTR game. Defend it all you want. The fact that he isn’t “the bad guy” is completely irrelevant.
Yeah, you're right, they should be all white because that's not racist at all.

I think i'm adding you to the ole block list. Can't see you ever saying something worth reading.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
If this black dude path ends up with the protagonist being "one of his women" i'll skip that path. In the original one he fucks Aria and the MC but the moment she fucks another dude he's out. Let the woman be the protagonist. Apparently It's not cheating if she fucked another woman but magically becomes so when she fucks a guy. Homophobic stuff dudes and duettes.

Would be great if Mark is down with getting Angela some sausage action. If not, it's livin the slut life with bff Aria <3

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. People are both good and bad. A story can have more than one bad guy or girl and even murdering bad people is something we generally consider "bad."

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes