Votes: 136 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Amazing. Great character study. I like how the writer doesn't mind giving Angelica a bitchy personality.

Now, the game is practically nearing greatness, except a couple iffy moments in the that story prevent it from reaching it. I would like to talk about it as constructive criticism because I enjoy discussing writing, not to imply that the writing isn't impressive.

For instance, her first boyfriend disappointed her when she found out he wanted to "share" her with his friends, which caused their breakup. But then Henry gets her in a foursome with two random dudes during their honeymoon and- there's absolutely no issue there? In fact, that night doesn't change their relationship in any way, because "it's Las Vegas" and they go back to total monogamy like nothing had happened? It's like it was written by two different people with completely opposite stories in mind.

And she had a sexual relationship with Henry's father? That's a really big deal! She could be having sex daily with literally everybody else in the office for years, that wouldn't still be as big a deal as cheating on a guy with his own father. That's, like, the highest level of corruption, the stuff you save for the end of the game, when you want to bring the strongest possible humiliation to the husband.

But aside from that, can't wait for whatever comes next.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Do you see where it's written Data Slot? If you click on the one below you will have 6 other spaces where you can save it, so that is a total of 36 saving spots, did you filled all of it?
Thanks for the effort, but I know about the slots. Over the time I got spoiled by the endles renpy saves in most of the games and so here I kinda hit the wall very quickly.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
So, since some people are complaining that Angelica is already "corrupted", I came to say: thank you!

The games where the girl gets raped and blackmailed into corruption got old for me ages ago.

Reactions: Journey95 and fbass

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
The games where the girl gets raped and blackmailed into corruption got old for me ages ago.
Hey, I'm with you.
Just saying, the story is weirdly inconsistent. She tells her psychiatrist what a big deal it was for her that she felt tempted to sleep with Mark... but then she talks about fucking her father in law regularly for weeks like it was nothing.

Reactions: Djoki996

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Was hoping this remake was going to make garbage Mark avoidable, and let Angelica be a lesbian with her friend only in some paths... damn... well good luck anyway.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Does the Dom version have all the scenes? Or are there scenes that are unique to the other versions?

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
So happy you came back man!!! Your game was badly in need of a comeback in the NTR world in my opinion. I'm only half way through the NTR edition and i'm loving every scene of it, specialy the mom NTR. Keep up this great work and i'm definetly joining your patreon soon. :love:(y)

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Does the Dom version have all the scenes? Or are there scenes that are unique to the other versions?
Free = Angelica's only scenes, The Bull = Angelica's + Mark's additional scenes (Like he fucking Henry's Mom, if did not played sorry for the spoiler...), Cuck's End = Angelica's + Mark's additional scenes + Henry's additional scenes (Mostly he being a whimpy cuck) and The Dom = Angelica's + Mark's additional scenes + Henry's additional scenes + Aria's additional scenes (Showing her "unrequited love" for Angelica)

• Wow
Reactions: Vasilji

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
and let Angelica be a lesbian with her friend only in some paths...
Priorities right there (y) :p I wouldn't mind seeing more of that it would certainly be a lot more cheerful than the story has been so far, this is not a knock on the game just some pretty messed up situations.

Reactions: Rythan25

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Interesting. So it's like having multiple points of view, did I get it right? If so I really like the idea.

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
This game teach me some tips of how to anticipate bad things that may happen in a closed relationship:
Check your mate for Nymphomania.
Check her for any late sexual partner (brain can argue but pussy will remember).
Check her satisfaction and try to improve sexual experience.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
God this game is amazing and has immense potential. Not all games appeal to all people and my personal preference is for some amazing extra great domination of the cuck. Like shit I would love for the lesbian friend to slowly seduce our protagonist and get her to start domming her husband. Like chastity cages, humiliation, the works. Maybe set up some sort of trap to get him to "cheat" or look like it and then use it to blackmail or leverage. I dunno, I'm just a huge fan of femdom would love to see him totally emasculated and destroyed, preferably at the hands of lesbian lover but big black dude would be a good route too. So much potential!

D

Deleted member 684203

Saruh Hats off to you turning an average first try into an incredible rebirth. Story, pacing, scenes, animations and still renders are great. Your time away has really paid off. And this new game is definitely 'fappable'.
A few things, don't make the conversation scenes too long unless you use many renders during the conversation. The average player wants to get from one sexy scene to the other with as little 'effort' as possible. Throughout the game the pacing was good but sometimes I felt that the conversations with the therapist, the final make out with Mark before being caught by Aria and some scenes with Aria were too long winded and should have been spaced out either side of a 'distraction'.
The 4some in LV on their honeymoon was OTT. It would have fitted in better a short time after, maybe to celebrate 6 months of marriage or something like that. Next LV trip she has to bring her wedding dress and get Gangbanged in it after She and Henry renew their vows, normal HW or Cuck idea.
The english is adequate but the underlying prose is very exciting. I wouldn't change the scriptwriter and if it's you, you have definitely improved over the previous iteration. The grammatical mistakes can all be corrected over time but the format shouldn't be modified.
Lastly, I find your tiers to be too restrictive. I like the Dom version because I like to see everything but a $15 monthly pledge is above my self imposed $10/month per new projects. Of course this is me. The tried and tested method is the release delay, voting ability and patron only renders and favors that determine a patron's level of support. The different paths would be according to choices made in-game. But that is really up to you. If you provide quality and quantity every month patrons won't mind upping their pledge.
I didn't think TAC would have any competition but Angelica may well prove to be a hotter wife than Anne. And just for that Kudos to you. Keep going.

Reactions: Alig8r and crisbr

brownrice

May 6, 2017
Pretty good would've liked some more of her slutty past in highschool. Man, the husband is such a cuck I almost feel sorry for him.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes