Votes: 129 21.2%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 117 19.2%
  • All Out War

Votes: 288 47.4%

• Total voters

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah if you play all of them you will see that the Dom edition have more scenes than the other ones

it goes like this Free has Angelica's scenes only, Bull has Angelica's (Main) plus Mark's additional scenes, Cuck's End has Angelica's (Main) plus Henry's and Mark's additional scenes and The Dom has has Angelica's (Main) plus Aria's, Henry's and Mark's additional scenes
So i should just download the last one to get eerything?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
So i should just download the last one to get eerything?
It would be interesting if you looked at all of then to understand the difference between them, because with the exception of the Free Community Edition all the other are patreon only released on the community this time as an exception

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, I did enjoy the previous Angelica's Temptation, but this one seem less interesting. I like corruption games but Angelica is already corrupted, where is the fun in this? And I don't like the way he leads his patreon. Pay more for more content? C'mon, patreon isn't a payment option, it's support site. If someone does a good job and I wan't them to continue, I will support them, but I will not pay more for more content.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand add to watch list! Great game! That was a great was to kickoff 0.1 with some sexy back story. Hoping we get reunited with Melinda in the future!

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Here all the renders from the "The Dom Edition" denoised with the NVidia AI Denoiser 2.4.. have a few with intel as well but I'm lazy to check wich one is better.. usually I go for the Intel Open Image Denoiser 1.2 but in a few other cases the nvidia works better.. oh well..

nvidia:

Samples:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png

Just copy all the pictures in the images folder (Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.1-Dom-pc\game\images), copy and replace - > yes.
Not the nvidia folder, only the pictures from inside the folder.. I was lazy to make a new archive again.. oh well.

Oh.. and are not compressed so still quite a big size.. 1.5gb reduced from 2gb.. oh well..

Edit:
Intel:

samples:
intel (1).jpg intel (1).png intel (2).png intel (3).png intel (4).png

Estimated Time: 5-10 minutes for the nvidia, 10-20 minutse for the intel on 672 renders.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
another game with a super black man with a giant cock that fucks all women because they all think with the pussy. The future of the game is clear. Black will continue to fuck everything that moves and white asshole will find out almost nothing.
Game deleted and forgotten. A pity, because it has very good animations, but the story is puaf

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I don't like the way he leads his patreon. Pay more for more content? C'mon, patreon isn't a payment option, it's support site. If someone does a good job and I wan't them to continue, I will support them, but I will not pay more for more content.
I have to agree with you in this one. If it was one time payment like I usually pay for game dlc (even if only cosmetics)/season pass or if it just extras (like kinkier/hardcore scenes/images for rewarding generous supporters) without any connection to the main story, I would be 1000% fine with it.

Reactions: ArmandoEstebanQuito

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yeah if you play all of them you will see that the Dom edition have more scenes than the other ones

it goes like this Free has Angelica's scenes only, Bull has Angelica's (Main) plus Mark's additional scenes, Cuck's End has Angelica's (Main) plus Henry's and Mark's additional scenes and The Dom has has Angelica's (Main) plus Aria's, Henry's and Mark's additional scenes
Which one do I play the black guy? Bull?

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
Sorry for my offensive words but: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK is wrong with the amateur game devs nowadays??
So many guys are making a remake of their games WHY?
Examples:
Max Life
Angelicas Origins
My new Life
Why just don't make a whole new game? how can someone be such obsessed to remake his own game lol
*shaking my head*

edit:
but remakes are everywhere nowadays like in films or games tho
wtf is wrong with the creators nowadays does god took the creativity away from mankind lol wtf

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes