• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 117 19.2%
  • All Out War

Votes: 288 47.4%

• Total voters

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
awesome remake, i loved the story from her past, keep up the good work dev (y) ;)
btw beautiful model of Angelica :love:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
The main difference between the Free, Bull, Cuck's End and The Dom Edition is the amount of content .
The Community Free Edition - Is just the main story, it only have Angelica's content,
The Bull Edition it will have additional content with Mark only, if you played the game already you'll see that it's only the intro but it have a lot of content.
The Cuck's End which complements the Bull's Edition, Will be telling the additional story of Mark and Henry and their past together and many other thing on the updates to come.
As for the Dom Edition it will be a way more complete story, telling the story of all the 4 protagonist, those being Angelica, Aria, Mark and Henry, so the Dom Edition is the most complete because it contains the point of view and story of the 4 of them. The additional content is not limited to just a couple of renders, it has story content that is significant enough
With the exception of the Free Community Edition All the other 3 are patreon only, released in the community this time as an exception

So,if i understand right,"The game is The community free edition" and the others 3 editions (Bull,Cuck's End and Dom) are just short storyline about Angelica's storyline from her past,but the one who will be updated in future is the Community Free Edition - Is that right?

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Welcome back, Saruh. The original Angelica's Temptation (along with Katie's Corruption) was what made me initially create an account here. I was sad to see them both abandoned.

I know you said that only the public edition will be available here in the future, however you know what this site is, so I hope that you won't get too bent out of shape if the other editions show up as well.

This release was a most unexpected but very pleasant surprise to find today.

Edit: Saruh I just played through one of the versions. Great backstory; I was impressed. However, the English is really rough and needs work. There are misspellings, missing words, words run together, and other errors all over the place. You need to have someone with strong English skills go over the script. It's very distracting in its present form. Also, I liked the music changes, they went well with the story. However, and this probably has nothing to do with you, but the guitar player on the acoustic track needs to seriously work on their rhythm. Non-musicians may not notice but it's immediately obvious, and also kinda distracting, to anyone who's ever picked up an instrument. The artwork was simply fantastic.

All in all, it's an outstanding v0.1

salute-jerkoff.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmandoEstebanQuito

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i played the free one, i didn't even seen there are different versions :oops:
so the Dom ver. has all the content? 2,17GB? :unsure:

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
Really like this game, looking forward to the next installment, and hoping that the dev doesn't get bored!

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Great backstory; I was impressed. However, the English is really rough and needs work. There are misspellings, missing words, words run together, and other errors all over the place. You need to have someone with strong English skills go over the script. It's very distracting in its present form.
Yeah, That was my opinion also of his first game and why I volunteered to do the proof-reading at the time.
Unfortunately I don't have the time to do it anymore.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This VN will tell Angelica's story, she's a housewife married for ten years with Henry. But their relationship is no longer the same, Henry is working too much and they haven't had sex for a long time, but the main issue in this is there's a side of Angelica that she never revealed to her husband, she have a psychiatric disorder named Nymphomania with which she has been struggling since her she was a teenager, which caused her to experience many things before she was married, things which she never told Henry about, and one of those things is that although she still has herself under control, some people have the ability trigger her disorder, specially Aria and Mark.
This is a fucking long sentence. :eek:

And later I will try this game ... ^^

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
I'm Speechless...This's art.
The Best intro ever made....The dev deserves all the money of the word for it.
Remarques for the dev :
- Maybe you can make the black girls a little more blacker.
-Don't forget the relation between Mark and Henry's mother, they need to come back together.
- Don't give up the story like the fist one, you are doing art here and believe me, with hard work and continious, long updates, you will be rewarded later for this great work.

Thank you very much Saruh

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Yeah, That was my opinion also of his first game and why I volunteered to do the proof-reading at the time.
Unfortunately I don't have the time to do it anymore.
Even though I generally dislike stories being spoiled, if he asked for help, I would do it. I happen to have the time presently.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think you are better off downloading the compressed versions.
Well so far I see a lot of blah blah blah and little renders.
I also see few saves must be a short story or something.
Now we know that talking to a therapist can be a pretty boring game.
I am hoping it gets better after she makes friends with Julia.
So I'll just follow along with the blah blah blah until then.
Maybe they should have turned this into a sanbox game...peace

Last edited:

Blowfly

Mar 10, 2018
good game so far but i do have a question why is 99% of the games have women baby face bald pus come on add some hair barbie dolls are for kids make the women looks more lady like i know there are a lot out there see things the as me hair hair

Jack Ellis

May 18, 2017
Have you ever heard that 50 cent old song? This is how we do?LOL
Just kidding man, I overdid it a little, since the fans were waiting for the come back for so long, I did a long intro to compensate them for the wait...

I'll add the mac version soon, I just need to know if someone wanted it

Please do man. Thanks

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes