Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Even though I generally dislike stories being spoiled, if he asked for help, I would do it. I happen to have the time presently.
Ghost Rida I would love to have some help, my english Improved since the last game but as you saw, it is far from perfect

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
There's a bug in Bull Edition, a image is missing, just extract and drop this folder into the "game" folder.

px305

May 6, 2017
This game allways had potential and this 2/3 characters perspective is nice, I just hope he can finish the game this time.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hmm, I did enjoy the previous Angelica's Temptation, but this one seem less interesting. I like corruption games but Angelica is already corrupted, where is the fun in this? And I don't like the way he leads his patreon. Pay more for more content? C'mon, patreon isn't a payment option, it's support site. If someone does a good job and I wan't them to continue, I will support them, but I will not pay more for more content.
I can agree with you, corruption games have their fun side, but they are too repetitive, always the same old shit, like bad copies of japonese games, as for my patreon, the intention was to give something meaningful back to the people that support me instead of the just 30 more renders or a bonus scene that don't add to the main story, all the editions will be posted here for free eventually, but my patrons have to come first after all they will be the life line of this game, I'm not working right now so I have the time to dedicate myself to this project, but if comes a day when I have to choose between the game and feed my family, well I guess you can figure the answer, so to continue the game I need funds, but seeing from the player perspective, yes it might look like I'm trying to sell more content, but seeing from the developer perspective though, I know that the first time I delay an update there will be tons of people saying "Look how much he making on patreon, and he can't even deliver a update on time and bla bla bla", so patreon might not be a payment option in your eyes but to me and many others developers I can tell you that, yes it is, after all I don't dream to get rich doing VNs but I can hope to have enough to justify the hours of work I spent to put this game together.

Last edited:

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
That was a great start to this this story and I'm happy to see Angelica back in a different way! Good luck to Saruh and hope to see many more updates.

Reactions: Saruh Games

WestDiddy

Mar 27, 2019
Have you ever heard that 50 cent old song? This is how we do?LOL
Just kidding man, I overdid it a little, since the fans were waiting for the come back for so long, I did a long intro to compensate them for the wait...

Hi Saruh, anything for the MAC version as of yet? Thank YOU!

I'll add the mac version soon, I just need to know if someone wanted it

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
670 or so renders for a 0.1 is quite substantial in comparison to pretty much any 0.1 that has come along.
It has not immpressed me yet. Too much dialogue to read.
Words are small. Wish there was a way to make them bigger.
I'll have to keep playing until it gets interesting.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Will there be more save positions in a future? v0.1 and I allready run out of space.
Really? There were like 3 choices.

I thought it was an OK start. My only problem so far is that the dev has made all of the characters unsympathetic. Henry is an idiot, Mark is an asshole and none of the female characters are pleasant in any way.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Will there be more save positions in a future? v0.1 and I allready run out of space.
Data slot.jpg

Do you see where it's written Data Slot? If you click on the one below you will have 6 other spaces where you can save it, so that is a total of 36 saving spots, did you filled all of it?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes