Votes: 136 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

Gary993

Jun 24, 2017
The game crashes often (Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning does not answer)
obliged to save every 2 minutes, shame because the game is very good.

Folobo

May 23, 2018
What is the difference between this and the first (incomplete) game? Sequel? Prequel? Reboot?
Short Answer: Prequel

Longer Answer: It's an "expansion" on Angelica's (original) story. There are some major variations - for example Henry (the wimpy husband) is about 50 years older (I guess since everything is told in flashback, some parts might be post-original story). He is introduced to the story with his secretary kneeling between his legs, thus immediately killing the wimpy husband vibe of the original. Maybe "expanded remake" is a better description.

Oops...uhmm, spoiler alert?

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
I'm worried about the physical health of the black haired girl in the last two screenshots. She seems to have limbs so skinny and frail, that her arms in the last screenshot collapse into themselves when folded. I think she should see a doctor asap.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I just finished playing the first part, and I have to say that it needs a lot of work. One issue in the game is that it is grainy to the point that I am still seeing small dots after playing it. No joke.
Another issue is that some of the facial expressions by the characters ruin whatever mood is trying to be created in the writing; a good example of this is Angelica failing to show any indication on her face that her past actions bothered her. Facial expressions on some of the other characters also end up looking pretty amusing in certain areas.
The third problem is the model for the younger version of Aria looks way too thin; as one of the other members on here stated, I am worried about her physical health.
Finally, her mother's boyfriend, Zach, and Henry look far too similar to one another.
I will keep my eye on this for now, but my hope is that some of what I have identified as problems with the game will be addressed within the next couple of updates.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
This is good stuff. Easily my one of my favorite female protagonist VN. Never played the abandoned original one but this was a great first release with a lot of hot content. The honeymoon foursome was hot as fuck. Characters are presented with dilemmas and a complicated, intertwining past. HUGE huge potential.
Mark and Henry's intro was a bit over the top but i guess that's just the theme with 'mom ntr' stuff but it would be better if we leave Henry's parents behind, not really into grandpas and grandmas.

I'd love to play the Mark-Angelica-Aria love route with Angelica taking the center stage and Henry as the cuckold of course. We're kind of 'warned' about the slut route where i assume we succumb to our desires and close love paths with Mark and Henry but Aria will probably be still with us (love this woman) so that's one thing i wanna see. Can't wait for Angelica, Mark and Aria to conspire to break Henry going the whole way from chastity to vasectomy to pregnancy. Although i don't see why Mark and Adriana can't bring home some hung dudes and busty chicks from time to time in their love route since there was all that talk about open mindedness in the past. What i don't want is focus shifting from Adriana to Mark since a lot of stuff in the genre is BBC worship. Can't wait for see more. All the very best.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
So, I've read the different editions' summary, but I'm confused about that.

I'm interested in the version where Angelica cheats on Henry behind his back, not the one in which he becomes a willing cuck. What are the ones that are going to be like this? The Bull Edition?

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
So in a nutsheel just download The Dom Version to get everything? or do we need to download the others??
bit confused is all....

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
So in a nutsheel just download The Dom Version to get everything? or do we need to download the others??
bit confused is all....
Yeah, just Dom version to get it all.

Here's an explanation: Free version- Angelica's perspective only (base game), Bull edition- Angelica + Mark's perspective, Cuck Edition- Angelica+ Mark+ Henry's perspective, and Dom edition- Angelica + Mark + Henry + Aria perspective.

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, just Dom version to get it all.

Here's an explanation: Free version- Angelica's perspective only (base game), Bull edition- Angelica + Mark's perspective, Cuck Edition- Angelica+ Mark+ Henry's perspective, and Dom edition- Angelica + Mark + Henry + Aria perspective.
Thanks for clearing that up. (y)

Reactions: Djoki996

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
very clean, good renders (Perhaps a bit large at ~4mb for 600 pics=2gb...)
I like the story but its a bit short, some of the best scenes have a line or two dialogue (3 of the threesomes last literally a few sentences)

Excellent!

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
So, since some people are complaining that Angelica is already "corrupted", I came to say: thank you!

The games where the girl gets raped and blackmailed into corruption got old for me ages ago.
Yeah I agree, those types of games have their appeal but they do get repetitive (much like incest games). More variety is good and the MC already being a slut is refreshing (I think keeping the cheating with her boyfriend's father story should have been kept for later on though, that was a bit rushed)

Overall this first part was promising, very interested to see how it develops further. And I gotta say the female character models are really hot, especially Angelica's. Certainly better than your usual type

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Angelica having an affair with MC's pathetic father is turning me off, that nympho thing doesn't make sense, when she saw Mark's BBC she didn't jump on it but jump on mc's father pathetic dick ? also it's contradict to what MC's mom is saying about Mc's dad when they caught her having an affair with Mark . I feel like I don't like Angelica anymore , she is much better in the first game of Saruh

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes