Votes: 136 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
well i got it too work morning scene with aria licking angelica and nothing with creepy mark, so i am happy and ready for next update. After that i shut everything down with mark through the latest update.

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Doesn't look like you can both stay completely away from Mark and let Aria lick you in the morning. You need at least 6 nympho points and 5 aria love points, which I don't think you can get unless you had fun with Aria and Mark the night before.

I know I should probably just accept that this game wasn't made for my tastes, but I'll be honest, if there is a way to reject all dicks and just have Aria sweep us away and be only with her I'd be very interested... (and if she at some point starts treating us like she treats her sex slaves I'd be even more interested...)
i want dat one tho but there's no option for now i gues...

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
well i got it too work morning scene with aria licking angelica and nothing with creepy mark, so i am happy and ready for next update. After that i shut everything down with mark through the latest update.
you got aria licking you in the morning and shut down mark at the same time ? if you did could you write the path you follow ?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I messed around so much i honestly can´t remember exatly what i did. Give me a little time i will see if i can replicate it in another playthrough.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
allright here goes aria route without mark up until aria and angelica morning scene, this is what i did. 1. will be there in 10. 2. accept kiss. 3. just leave. 4. let her kiss you. 5. ask him too forget it. 6. agree with mark 7. join them 8.keep your bra on. 9. enjoy it. yeh worked :)

Reactions: SecretDesire

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
its ok when start in Menu/option then Wouldn't start or load old save - it crash..

EDIT: download with Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.1.7-Free-pc-Bugfix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
allright here goes aria route without mark up until aria and angelica morning scene, this is what i did. 1. will be there in 10. 2. accept kiss. 3. just leave. 4. let her kiss you. 5. ask him too forget it. 6. agree with mark 7. join them 8.keep your bra on. 9. enjoy it. yeh worked :)
it's worked yes but need 0.17 update route tho this game need a walktrough

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Hi sorry if this has been asked before, I'm new to this game, just wondering which version do I download?

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Hi sorry if this has been asked before, I'm new to this game, just wondering which version do I download?
patreon version got more content but not updated i recommend play 1.3 patreon version after dat play 1.7 free edition

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
I just subbed to saruh on patreon for this game, the patreon version is the same as the public version, so you arent missing out on anything. I'm a bit annoyed that there are two versions but they are really the same.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
I just subbed to saruh on patreon for this game, the patreon version is the same as the public version, so you arent missing out on anything. I'm a bit annoyed that there are two versions but they are really the same.
Patreon version has scenes from other points of view, so there's that.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes