Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Anyway, anyone knows the release date for next update?
The 0.1.7 Patreon Edition will become public 16/Feb, here on the community

The 0.2.0 Free Edition will come out for patrons on 16/Feb and will become public 21/Fev (If no one leaks it first)

The 0.2.0 Patreon Edition will come out for patrons on 16/Feb and will become public a month after (If no one leaks it first)

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Saruh Man, the game is great. I was skeptical because your promo image is awful, it doesn't correspond to the game quality. Seems a silly thing, but maybe a lot of people don't give the game a chance because of that. You should change it, put a better font, better colours and better images.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Saruh Man, the game is great. I was skeptical because your promo image is awful, it doesn't correspond to the game quality. Seems a silly thing, but maybe a lot of people don't give the game a chance because of that. You should change it, put a better font, better colours and better images.
ashitanojoe Yeah, my photoshop skill is awful, I don't really think I could do any better if I tried again, I'll need someone with some skill to handle that, but thank you for the heads up!

Reactions: ashitanojoe

Mel1234

Jun 3, 2017

Unlocked

What's up guys?! I'm just going to leave another teaser here and give you guys a bad new, I was planning to release it on Feb/16th but I won't be able since the render number surpassed what I thought previously, not counting animation we already past the 600 renders mark, so I'll ask you guys to give me 10 more days? Just so I can do it properly without rushing and delivering some quality work for you guys, OK?!
So it will stay like this:
Support up to 15$ Will get the Patreon Edition on Feb/16th.
Support up to 10$ Will get the Patreon Edition on Feb/21st.
Support up to 5$ Will get the Patreon Edition on Feb/26th.
Support up to 1$ Will get the Free Edition on Feb/21st, since the Free Edition release will be on Feb/26th.
I thank you all for your patronage and patience! Talk to you guys soon!

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
ashitanojoe Yeah, my photoshop skill is awful, I don't really think I could do any better if I tried again, I'll need someone with some skill to handle that, but thank you for the heads up!
I think it's more about concept than skills in your case. I'm not an expert in photoshop neither, not in the technical aspects. But I have some knowledge about aesthetics and art concept.

In the promo image or cover, it's preferable to use close-ups or medium shots, instead of long shots. The image (photo) should be more visible than the title.

I would suggest using an image like this (I cut it in a medium close up for a better purpose):
angelique.jpg

I think this is your best shot so far. It's very erotic and suggestive, it shows that Angelica is desired by everybody. I would change the background for black and would leave the title at the right or the left side, try not to use italic letters and the size of the tittle "Angelica's Temptation" should be larger than the subtitle "From The Beginning".

I would do something similar to this:
SDC_2366380_2018-24-4--11-32-31.jpg

Simple, elegant, suggestive. You could use a dark purple background instead of a black one, and maybe use an opaque (translucent) photo of Angelica with her husband behind the title.

Maybe you could do a public contest for the best cover and give free patreon releases for the winner or some prize like that.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I was a fan of the old version, the naivety of angelica was more appealing, good luck with the game.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Proof reading done, Thanks to Primo23 and the revision made by AwesomeGio, these guys are awesome! Rendering 90% done, I'll be finished by tonight or tomorrow morning! And I'm confident that there won't be any delays!

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

Proof reading done, Thanks to Primo23 and the revision made by AwesomeGio, these guys are awesome! Rendering 90% done, I'll be finished by tonight or tomorrow morning! And I'm confident that there won't be any delays!
Any more info about the release?

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
so 0.1.7 patreon edition got any new content or only old memory part change we see some pictures but i guess they belong to 0.2.0 ?

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
so 0.1.7 patreon edition got any new content or only old memory part change we see some pictures but i guess they belong to 0.2.0 ?
You know those pictures you've seen at the end of public edition? Those are parts of patreon edition. You get Mark's, Henry's and Aria's POV scenes.

Reactions: SecretDesire

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Can't play anymore, no more saves spaces, so i have to wait again for another update to see if the dev finaly increases the save spaces.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
You know those pictures you've seen at the end of public edition? Those are parts of patreon edition. You get Mark's, Henry's and Aria's POV scenes.
i ask about the pictures people share top of this comment but you mean Mark's Henry's and Aria's pov scene it's in the old times right ? if it is there is no reason for me the dowload it i don't like cuck or NTR kind content i play 1 time and other times just skip the intro

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Yeah honestly I never thought about trying the game because of this picture,it gives a feeling that the graphics are really shit,of course that's not the case but the picture needs to be removed ASAP

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes