• All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I honestly don't know what the creator has done to cause this, but this is the only game that gives me a start up error with every new version. I don't remember what I did to get the 1.3 version working, but it's annoying that every version has a "missing .exe" error.
Missing executables are most likely work of your antivirus, check it and whitelist it if it's that.

Badtanker63

Apr 14, 2019
I decided to check this out. Well so far only thing that I've noticed is the different skin tones before, during and after shower. Figured I would do a fyi. Now going back to playing.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
huh... can't run the patreon version... is it because I've played the free version before?
Which error message are you getting?

Is the game at least starting?

When you click on the .exe file does it generate a log file? If not then you need to move the game to another directory.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017

When you click on the .exe file does it generate a log file? If not then you need to move the game to another directory.
I check the task manager, I was able to run the old one I had on my PC (the 0.1.7 free version) then I also played 0.1.3 patreon (2gb version) before, but for the new one the problem is there was no error when I try to run (0.1.7 patreon both win-linux and win-vista).. the program didn't show up at the task manager. there's only loading circle for a few second (I'm using win 10) I even try after restarting my pc... and I also has try run as administrator if that is a concern.

Last edited:

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
One suggestion: choose different names for different "edition", otherwhise this is a mess. 0.13 patreon, 0.17 free, 0.20 free or patreon, WTF! Different point of view, different name, please :cry:

Reactions: gervinho

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
"will Angelica's succumb to the temptation that both Aria and Mark represent? Or will she succumb to her disorder? Her destiny lies in your hands"

what is the different?

nothing will fix her life

sigh, is there really a man like henry? who don't have a single grain of pride in his body?

Reactions: Ursus4321

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
"will Angelica's succumb to the temptation that both Aria and Mark represent? Or will she succumb to her disorder? Her destiny lies in your hands"

what is the different?

nothing will fix her life

sigh, is there really a man like henry? who don't have a single grain of pride in his body?

Although I don't think this is a bad game, most of the main characters are poorly written. Aria is overly sexualized (like a nympho on steroids), Mark is way too over confident and Henry...well he makes little sense. It's a character designed to be weak and easy to dislike, but it's way over the top.

It saddens me a bit to see the story starting like this, because Saruh actually seems to be a fairly good writter, but the story telling and character design are weak. The previous game, which was abandoned was in my opinion was a bit better in terms of script and a lot less cliché.

Reactions: fbass

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017

hey I got it to work, I did the last suggestion and put the folder into another folder... hmm, I used to do a folder for each game with the game name and then placing zip/rar inside that folder THEN extract the zip... maybe I shouldn't do that or lessen folder name character.
then the problem is the long file paths.
thanks.

I also change the game folder name from Angelicas Temptation From The Beginning ..to.. Angelicas Temptation FTB. now it's working.

Reactions: Dualyth
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes