• All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Did they remove a lot of stuff?
I remember this being longer and more then 1 download.
Changed the compression format to webp which reduced the file size significantly. And also made the wise decision to make it basically 2 "editions", public and patreon, as opposed to like 4 different "editions" that it started with something like public, bull, and the other names I don't remember.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.1.7-Free-pc.zip: Checksum error in Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.1.7-Free-pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.1.7-Free-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt

what should I do ?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Changed the compression format to webp which reduced the file size significantly. And also made the wise decision to make it basically 2 "editions", public and patreon, as opposed to like 4 different "editions" that it started with something like public, bull, and the other names I don't remember.
Which one has more content public and patreon?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Sorry to ask this but,wtf ? I downloaded the game and started new game,why does it feel like I am cut off and started in mid story ????

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Is it just me or absolutely nothing was added?
v0.1.7
- 250+ Renders
- 7 Animations
- 12k + Words
- Converted all the images to .webp (That is the reason the file size dropped so much)
- In this update I started to split the routes, and also added choices that can fully close Aria's love path and Mark's love path, maybe it is complicated to find it but it's there, also added the first sex scene with Henry.
- Fixed a bug that was locking Mark's love path, saves might not work after this bugfix, so I'm sorry for that guys!

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
I honestly don't know what the creator has done to cause this, but this is the only game that gives me a start up error with every new version. I don't remember what I did to get the 1.3 version working, but it's annoying that every version has a "missing .exe" error.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I honestly don't know what the creator has done to cause this, but this is the only game that gives me a start up error with every new version. I don't remember what I did to get the 1.3 version working, but it's annoying that every version has a "missing .exe" error.
Maybe you should use the x86 version (For Vista and Win 7), or see if you're extracting the game the right way because that's the first I'm hearing about a missing .exe file bug.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Missing exe is generally anti virus flagging a false positive and deleting the .exe file.

It's not the creator it's your system.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes