Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I just subbed to saruh on patreon for this game, the patreon version is the same as the public version, so you arent missing out on anything. I'm a bit annoyed that there are two versions but they are really the same.
acidnightmare Thank you for the heads up, mate! I mistakenly switched the script of the 2 editions so the Free edition was showing scenes that weren't supposed to be shown, but I now fixed this mistake, so thank you!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
This game it's really great... but it really needs more save spaces, especially now with multiple paths.

Reactions: torkenstiem

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Played the public version when it first came out. Was pretty good and you can see the corruption of Angelica happening pretty fast. Still been waiting for the Patreon edition, the teaser at the end of the public version looked pretty good lol

Reactions: Djoki996

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
Saruh?!..move your hands baby...(Saruh whimpers)..i know baby, i know..listen to me..i know this hurts..you're gonna be ok baby, stay with me..(Saruh gasps for air)..im gonna pick you up..(Saruh wails in agony).. i know baby, i know..cmon baby please..(Saruh takes her least breath) Saruh?, baby? don't do this to me baby. don't do this to me baby girl..cmon..no no no no please...oh god..please..please..please don't do this...

Last edited:

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Saruh?!..move your hands baby...(Saruh whimpers)..i know baby, i know..listen to me..i know this hurts..you're gonna be ok baby, stay with me..(Saruh gasps for air)..im gonna pick you up..(Saruh wails in agony).. i know baby, i know..cmon baby please..(Saruh takes her least breath) Saruh?, baby? don't do this to me baby. don't do this to me baby girl..cmon..no no no no please...oh god..please..please..please don't do this...
What the fuck?

Reactions: mazariah

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
Ah! Never played the game, don't have PS3.

On another note: what prompted you to write that here?
just thought of Saruh (the real character's name is Sarah) and got bored and thought it would get a few giggles on the forum, but yes i agree, not something you usually spend close to 3 minutes typing out on an adult gaming forum.

• Haha
Reactions: Djoki996

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
What the fuck?! LOL

just thought of Saruh (the real character's name is Sarah) and got bored and thought it would get a few giggles on the forum, but yes i agree, not something you usually spend close to 3 minutes typing out on an adult gaming forum.
You know I'm a man, right? And by the way, I'm straight, so no thank you!

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
What the fuck?! LOL

You know I'm a man, right? And by the way, I'm straight, so no thank you!
whoops. Didnt noe you were a guy. will be extra careful with my gender assumptions from now on. btw why'd you chose the name Saruh to produce games under? was it random or was it something meaningful like the name of a first love or an unforgettable blind date? Saruh

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
whoops. Didnt noe you were a guy. will be extra careful with my gender assumptions from now on. btw why'd you chose the name Saruh to produce games under? was it random or was it something meaningful like the name of a first love or an unforgettable blind date? Saruh
Jeromutton360 Have you ever watched an old anime named School Humble? There's a scene in one of the episodes where one of the protagonists is called a monkey by the girl he loves, but in the scene, she means that he's a pervert. If you didn't watch it you will not get the reference, but anyway, Saru means Monkey in Japanese, The H, in the end, stands for "Homem" which is Man in Portuguese. So it's like monkey-man, which also means I'm horny like a monkey, it's an overly elaborated joke...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rheeza and Randy_dg

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
Jeromutton360 Have you ever watched an old anime named School Humble? There's a scene in one of the episodes where one of the protagonists is called a monkey by the girl he loves, but in the scene, she means that he's a pervert. If you didn't watch it you will not get the reference, but anyway, Saru means Monkey in Japanese, The H, in the end, stands for "Homem" which is Man in Portuguese. So it's like monkey-man, which also means I'm horny like a monkey, it's an overly elaborated joke...
U mean school rumble, the one with harima kenji (harry mckenzie) ? loved that anime. didnt like tenma chan that much tho. so much depth to the name. a toast to a man of culture.

Reactions: Saruh Games
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes