Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
similar to "Married After 40", I feel that the "revamp" of this game is not as good as the original.
why not just make a new game instead of creating something that will be reminded of the old version.
theres nothing to the game that excite me at all. instead i just get annoyed by the story and the characters.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
similar to "Married After 40", I feel that the "revamp" of this game is not as good as the original.
why not just make a new game instead of creating something that will be reminded of the old version.
theres nothing to the game that excite me at all. instead i just get annoyed by the story and the characters.
I dunno. I prefer this version. But to each their own.

Ieremia

Jun 19, 2019
But do you receive any error message when it crashes?
Nope. Game start and after 3-5 sec closed. Without any notification. If I do fast, could Start, press Yes on skip intro and see first scene with blonde near car - and thats all. Or wait this few sec in menu - game closed anyway.
I try change fullscreen in config - its not helps.

Reactions: Zozefs

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
This is the first time in my life, on F95, to see an essay style "Overview" of the game. I bet the dev spent hours upon hours to write the Overview. GOOD JOB!

Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
Can sameone, please, share bug fix for PC and win, on mega upload link ? Please and TnQ.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Sorry, but am I missing something, or just being stupid?
I started a new game and it ends at the same point as the previous update.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Is there a way to go for only Aria not for Both ? if you wanna do something with aria you need to go for mark tho i dont want it

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Sorry, but am I missing something, or just being stupid?
I started a new game and it ends at the same point as the previous update.
i try to load system and it's end like you said i start the new game it's worked for me try to diffrent routes and see if something changed or not maybe it's about route ?

Reactions: Thickgravy49

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Is there a way to go for only Aria not for Both ? if you wanna do something with aria you need to go for mark tho i dont want it
yes there will be a aria only route at least thats what the developer was saying, looks like it will slowly start this time if you start a new game. This update you will also be able too close the mark route, its what i plan too do and it seems like its working. This update was primarily about opening or closing mark route at least thats the feel i had when playing.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
yes there will be a aria only route at least thats what the developer was saying, looks like it will slowly start this time if you start a new game. This update you will also be able too close the mark route, its what i plan too do and it seems like its working. This update was primarily about opening or closing mark route at least thats the feel i had when playing.
i try to close mark route but if mark route is closed aria don't come and talk to MC soo i totally don't get it

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
looks like there is not much with aria for now i could be wrong though, what i found in this update is that you will have an option too let aria keep licking angelica in the morning, if you choose the right options the first time you meet her in her studio, i honestly can´t remember what i did but it is connected with kissing her there, i think you need the scene where aria push angelica on too the car and you decide too kiss her.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Doesn't look like you can both stay completely away from Mark and let Aria lick you in the morning. You need at least 6 nympho points and 5 aria love points, which I don't think you can get unless you had fun with Aria and Mark the night before.

I know I should probably just accept that this game wasn't made for my tastes, but I'll be honest, if there is a way to reject all dicks and just have Aria sweep us away and be only with her I'd be very interested... (and if she at some point starts treating us like she treats her sex slaves I'd be even more interested...)

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
well i did that, the only thing i did connected with mark was going in too the pool but i could not choose on this playthrough too remove bra

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Doesn't look like you can both stay completely away from Mark and let Aria lick you in the morning. You need at least 6 nympho points and 5 aria love points, which I don't think you can get unless you had fun with Aria and Mark the night before.

I know I should probably just accept that this game wasn't made for my tastes, but I'll be honest, if there is a way to reject all dicks and just have Aria sweep us away and be only with her I'd be very interested... (and if she at some point starts treating us like she treats her sex slaves I'd be even more interested...)
There probably will be that option in the future.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes