Votes: 136 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
There's 36 save slots. You need to select which floppy disk on the left you want to use, as each holds six different save slots.
Oh thanks, I thought that the floppy disk was a mere symbol, but you can't deny that's pretty confusing. It would be better to put them at the bottom or just put numbers at the bottom. By the way, some saves from old versions don't work, it would preferable to solve that first.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
is there a way to go only for Aria and complete block Mark ?
Well, actually if you want to have a serious relationship with Aria you need to ignore Mark. As far as I remember the only unavoidable erotic situation with him so far is when the three of them are in the pool (excluding the intro of course).

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Well, actually if you want to have a serious relationship with Aria you need to ignore Mark. As far as I remember the only unavoidable erotic situation with him so far is when the three of them are in the pool (excluding the intro of course).
i got a choice give it a shot with Aria but it's same path with Mark other then that really not see some serious shit with Aria ...

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
and actually i really don't wanna see Mark near Aria too but they got sex no matter you chose it feels like Cuck option to me

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
i got a choice give it a shot with Aria but it's same path with Mark other then that really not see some serious shit with Aria ...
Actually you can avoid the threesome scene at the pool (I was wrong before), don't take the bra off, so you will not watch the sex scene between Mark and Aria, but you will lose a sex scene between Angelica and Aria too. You need to play it cool with Mark at first, let him approach to you in the exercises and use revealing clothes later, seems that Mark taking his cock out is unavoidable. Reject his money too and tell him you want him as friend later. Then you can choose go to party with Aria, and the relationship starts.

Reactions: SecretDesire

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
is there a way to go only for Aria and complete block Mark ?
yepp there is.first always tease Mark and give him blueballs and then when you have a talk with mark tell him you see him as a friend then he leaves for a date,and then aria askes Angie to go out because its friday.After that they end up in Arias Place and when the next choice comes you need to pick "I Am all Yours" that starts the Lesbian Lovers route with Aria.

the other option starts the dominant path with Aria and Angie.

well i for sure don´t like the mark Character so much.His Ego is as Big as a mountain and i dont´t know what to think of him.he destroyed henrys family and he will do it with Angies family too i mean fuck angie,her sister and her mother if he gets the chance and i think he sure has some fishy activities going on in secret.
what he has done in the intro story was so fucked up,and he would do it again only to get the pussy he want´s and why henry still sees him as best friend i will never understand here...

Last edited:
Reactions: SecretDesire

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
and actually i really don't wanna see Mark near Aria too but they got sex no matter you chose it feels like Cuck option to me
i think there both bisexual.and the intressting part will beginn when you starting the lesbian route with aria.
There will be the question if she can leave Marks Dick or any dick in that matter behind now that her dream came true well we will see about that.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
yepp there is.first always tease Mark and give him blueballs and then when you have a talk with mark tell him you see him as a friend then he leaves for a date,and then aria askes Angie to go out because its friday.After that they end up in Arias Place and when the next choice comes you need to pick "I Am all Yours" that starts the Lesbian Lovers route with Aria.

the other option starts the dominant path with Aria and Angie.

well i for sure don´t like the mark Character so much.His Ego is as Big as a mountain and i dont´t know what to think of him.he destroyed henrys family and he will do it with Angies family too i mean fuck angie,her sister and her mother if he gets the chance and i think he sure has some fishy activities going on in secret.
what he has done in the intro story was so fucked up,and he would do it again only to get the pussy he want´s and why henry still sees him as best friend i will never understand here...
i find the Aria path but still ty for explain and i am sure about some shit going secret too because if i don't remember wrong Mark shot someone in the past or future i don't remember when exactly

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
i think there both bisexual.and the intressting part will beginn when you starting the lesbian route with aria.
There will be the question if she can leave Marks Dick or any dick in that ,atter behind now that her dream came true well we will see about that.
They are totally bisexual but i hope Aria leave Mark tho if not i don't wanna see her too if i am in relationship with someone i don't wanna see her/him with another person

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
They are totally bisexual but i hope Aria leave Mark tho if not i don't wanna see her too if i am in relationship with someone i don't wanna see her/him with another person
Screenshot_1.jpg

well i hope that will only depent on the path you pick but i do think mark will continiue to try to get some pussy from Aria even though she is in a relationship with Angie on the two path availible for them.
We have to wait to see how that goes,and i would love if someone can make a little guide how to trigger the 10 pathes mentioned here.

and yes Mark Killed the Bar Owner because he was the one that killed his sister in that Car Accident and from there i think he begann a Criminal career where else could he get so much money from.

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
How do i get that scene?
Choose whichever is sluttier, and tell Mark past is in the past. When Mark ask you if you has feelings for him, blame it on the disorder. Then choose wearing something revealing before working out with Mark. The second time Mark ask you if you has feelings for him, stick with the discoder. After that, insist Henry to come with you. The next night choose to go out with Aria.

Hope it helps.

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
I'm more then happy to see Angie committed to both Henry and Aria or Mark and Aria, but I cann't stand the idea that she has a relationship with both Mark and Henry at the same time. I mean if it's just sex, then ok. Relationship, no. I don't know why...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Keeps crashing during the first 3 some scene.
while preparing the animation? it's the normal out of memory error on Android. have more free RAM.
a 1920x1080px image needs round about 7.9mb memory * the 158 images of the animation i think you're talking about. now do the math.
you can swipe up&down to toggle a window with memory statistics of your phone and see if there is the issue.
if not, provide more information than "the game keeps crashing".

Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
Few updates back i could play this game, now it's just shuts down every time i launch it. I tryd
recommendations in this thread how to fix it, nothing. It's only show not responding and closes any suggestion, what else i can try ?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
the 4 of who? only 2 of them in the session right? View attachment 567121
Aria and Angelicas and Marks and Henrys past is meant by that from all four of them you will see events from the past.probably it happens then because at the same time Mark remembers at some other place of some memorys of the past.you will see that only with the pantreon version.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes