Votes: 136 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
I've just finished the scene where Aria and Angelica say they're going out whilst Henry has Poker night, but after that it skips to Angelica at the Poker table accepting a bet to strip. Feels like a few things got skipped?

Jan 7, 2019
I've just finished the scene where Aria and Angelica say they're going out whilst Henry has Poker night, but after that it skips to Angelica at the Poker table accepting a bet to strip. Feels like a few things got skipped?
Same and no matter what path i try i can't get with just Aria

whf

Nov 9, 2017
So if you play the game with Angelica returning to be a slut again, the game is pretty much finished already. She went from "in denial" to "fully corrupted" in a short period of time. All there is next is fucking anyone breathing as a nympho and there is nothing intreresting in that. Honestly I'm still not sure why Saruh decided to go with Angelica being nymphomaniac. It robs the game of the most exciting element - slow corruption.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
So if you play the game with Angelica returning to be a slut again, the game is pretty much finished already. She went from "in denial" to "fully corrupted" in a short period of time. All there is next is fucking anyone breathing as a nympho and there is nothing intreresting in that. Honestly I'm still not sure why Saruh decided to go with Angelica being nymphomaniac. It robs the game of the most exciting element - slow corruption.
Because since from the start I said that this isn't another corruption game, instead of making another NTR slow corruption game, I opted for something different.
But that is a matter of taste, of course, but if you look at it, every other corruption game ends at the same point, where the main character is finally corrupted, or she ends up like a whore or a stripper or making her cuck husband raise the children that she had with all the other male characters in the game.
What I'm aiming for is the point after that, what happens when she is already corrupted? How far will she go? The possibilities are unlimited.

If you're playing the Free Edition with a Patreon Edition save file bugs like those can happen, is something I'm trying to fix but, I didn't have the time yet, the best you can do is start the game from the start and separate the save files from the Patreon and Free edition.

the 4 of who? only 2 of them in the session right? View attachment 567121
Thank you for pointing it out, it will be fixed in the next update of the Free Edition!

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017

If you're playing the Free Edition with a Patreon Edition save file bugs like those can happen, is something I'm trying to fix but, I didn't have the time yet, the best you can do is start the game from the start and separate the save files from the Patreon and Free edition.
Not sure what option you're selecting, but "Insist Henry Comes Along" and "Stay With Henry" are swapped. They're reversed in the script, so it can lead to being at the poker table when expecting to actually be going out:

"Stay with Henry":
$ goariahenry = True
$ Faitful_points += 2
jump friednnight

"Insist for Henry to come with you too":
$ stayhenry = True

Reactions: Saruh Games

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Not sure what option you're selecting, but "Insist Henry Comes Along" and "Stay With Henry" are swapped. They're reversed in the script, so it can lead to being at the poker table when expecting to actually be going out:

"Stay with Henry":
$ goariahenry = True
$ Faitful_points += 2
jump friednnight

"Insist for Henry to come with you too":
$ stayhenry = True
Thank you for point it out, I'll fix it right way!

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The fixed version of the Free Edition has been posted and the links are already active in the front page!

Big Purple

Jan 30, 2019
The newest version for windows had a whole bunch of errors in the Zip file. when it showed me the report, most of the lettering looked degraded and almost impossible to read. Never seen anything like it. Has anyone else had trouble unzipping the file?
Tried several times.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The newest version for windows had a whole bunch of errors in the Zip file. when it showed me the report, most of the lettering looked degraded and almost impossible to read. Never seen anything like it. Has anyone else had trouble unzipping the file?
Tried several times.
Big Purple I tested and it's just fine, from which host have you download it? Maybe something went wrong with the upload.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
if you can't go with Aria just use this save just after click to "Go with Aria" if you got problem just write here i try to take another save

Reactions: Xilionlol

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

What's up, guys?!
I just hear to inform you guys that the 0.2.3 is already being proofread by primo23, and I'm already working on the scenes, and also to leave this teaser for y'all! Well, that's it as soon as I can confirm the next release date, I'll let you guys know, OK? Talk to you soon!
Thank you for your support and patience!

What's up, guys?!
I just hear to inform you guys that the 0.2.3 is already being proofread by primo23, and I'm already working on the scenes, and also to leave this teaser for y'all! Well, that's it as soon as I can confirm the next release date, I'll let you guys know, OK? Talk to you soon!
Thank you for your support and patience!

Appu

May 22, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.1.3] [Saruh] - Original Size: 2.38GB

Download Win (187MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro we need version 2.0 compressed version.plz help

Reactions: Fatgut
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes