• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 117 19.2%
  • All Out War

Votes: 288 47.4%

• Total voters

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Search posts

What's up, guys? Just passing by to leave this teaser and to confirm the update release of the Patreon Edition to Mar/26th, if there is any delays I'll let you guys know beforehand, as for the Free Edition, it will be released for all patrons on Mar/26th to avoid spoilers for those the pledged for the Patreon Edition and 5 days later it will be posted on , , and , unless it gets leaked first, of course.
Well that's all for now, talk to you guys soon!
What's up, guys? Just passing by to leave this teaser and to confirm the update release of the Patreon Edition to Mar/26th, if there is any delays I'll let you guys know beforehand, as for the Free Edition, it will be released for all patrons on Mar/26th to avoid spoilers for those the pledged for the Patreon Edition and 5 days later it will be posted on , , and , unless it gets leaked first, of course.
Well that's all for now, talk to you guys soon!

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey, guys! How have you been?
So, I'm here to leave this teaser for y'all, but also to tell you guys that the proofread is already done by Primo23.
But the main reason I'm here is to inform you all about the changes in the roles of the Discord Server, what I'll ask you all is for you to send me a PM here on Patreon with your Discord ID so I can change your role in the server.
Why? Because this way instead of talking through PMs in here it's easier for me to answer faster through Discord, so you guys don't keep waiting until I log on Patreon to get a reply, and I also added a private chat channel in there, I know that the server is still a bit of a mess but it will be fixed soon.
So that's it guys, talk to y'all soon!
Thank you for your support and patience!
Hey, guys! How have you been?
So, I'm here to leave this teaser for y'all, but also to tell you guys that the proofread is already done by Primo23.
But the main reason I'm here is to inform you all about the changes in the roles of the Discord Server, what I'll ask you all is for you to send me a PM here on Patreon with your Discord ID so I can change your role in the server.
Why? Because this way instead of talking through PMs in here it's easier for me to answer faster through Discord, so you guys don't keep waiting until I log on Patreon to get a reply, and I also added a private chat channel in there, I know that the server is still a bit of a mess but it will be fixed soon.
So that's it guys, talk to y'all soon!
Thank you for your support and patience!

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The patreon update has 1,071 new images and 17 animations more than the public release or that just for v2.0 overall?
Either way, great game Saruh!(y)

Wow, 10 paths? Anyone willing to make a walkthrough? :LOL:
Just the 0.2.0 update patreon edition, the public edition has less content...

Reactions: Jestur

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
The patreon update has 1,071 new images and 17 animations more than the public release or that just for v2.0 overall?
Either way, great game Saruh!(y)

Wow, 10 paths? Anyone willing to make a walkthrough? :LOL:
I don't see any new content !

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I don't see any new content !
What is being updated is the Patreon Edition, which has the patreon only content from last month. So if you played the last month's Patreon Edition from my patreon page already, you won't find any new content.

Reactions: WILL PA

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just started this. Noticed in the intro that "Henry" has a girl that is on her knees by his desk. I assume he got a blowjob, even though her positioning is odd and his pants are still zipped and intact?
If so, there's no way I'm feeling bad for him, lol.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have played the various path, for the sharing/cuckold/hotwifing path i must reject both Aria and Mark, and then at the poker night Angelica must help her husband, in this way Henry will be excited to see Angie teasing the guys and this will bring the game towards a sharing path (Henry will be happy and excited to see other men fuck his wife)… am i correct?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I have played the various path, for the sharing/cuckold/hotwifing path i must reject both Aria and Mark, and then at the poker night Angelica must help her husband, in this way Henry will be excited to see Angie teasing the guys and this will bring the game towards a sharing path (Henry will be happy and excited to see other men fuck his wife)… am i correct?
That's how it appears to me.

While here, I would like to request that a shotgun be added to the game so I can pump one into Aria....yeesh.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes