• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.5%
  • All Out War

Votes: 300 47.5%

• Total voters

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
there is a bad ending for both mark and the slut wife. Henry goes crazy grabs a gun and kill them both and i think he suicides after that. I would love a bad ending for the slut angelica where she ends whoring herself cuz she is alone with no friends and or man to support her
I mean, how do I see this?

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
I hate bad endings. How long before the next update to the lesbian path? I hope there are more men later so it isn't all lesbian or limited to 2 guys. That's hardly slutty. Though a prostitute path would certainly be interesting.

nothered1

Jun 13, 2019
Was the update just a few scenes? Downloaded 5 gigs for 2 scenes ends with Angelica as a Harlem slut. we don't even get to see Melinda and Aria on the scene

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Was the update just a few scenes? Downloaded 5 gigs for 2 scenes ends with Angelica as a Harlem slut. we don't even get to see Melinda and Aria on the scene
You should follow the walkthrough, there are 3 in-game days for each of the ten routes, and in the harem route, there is a scene with Melinda.

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
Hey dev! I m just saying that i would love to see Alice find out real truth about mark sister and Henry relationship and take revenge on mark by making him cuckold with the help of angelica and aria or maybee mark ex wife help Henry to put mark out of picture Henry living with his wife bcoz according to story plot mark sister willingly had sex with Henry so Henry deserve his all out revenge on mark and millenda nd maybe forgive his mother by making her angelica slave

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Hey dev! I m just saying that i would love to see Alice find out real truth about mark sister and Henry relationship and take revenge on mark by making him cuckold with the help of angelica and aria or maybee mark ex wife help Henry to put mark out of picture Henry living with his wife bcoz according to story plot mark sister willingly had sex with Henry so Henry deserve his all out revenge on mark and millenda nd maybe forgive his mother by making her angelica slave
While it's pure speculation on my part, the feeling I get is there will be very few endings where Henry comes out on top and/or where something bad happens to Mark. However it seems there are quite a few people hoping for an ending of this sort where Henry gets his revenge on everyone who betrayed him and Mark finally loses in some catastrophic way but it's just wishful thinking and probably unlikely what the dev has planned.

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
While it's pure speculation on my part, the feeling I get is there will be very few endings where Henry comes out on top and/or where something bad happens to Mark. However it seems there are quite a few people hoping for an ending of this sort where Henry gets his revenge on everyone who betrayed him and Mark finally loses in some catastrophic way but it's just wishful thinking and probably unlikely what the dev has planned.
Yeah but there is to be a revenge route for Henry with anglica leading it atleast after realizing whole truth about mark lying to everyone just to fuck everygirl I enjoyed sex of mark with her but not the ending I will go

Or maybe mark sister is alive and come back to Henry and reavl whole truth to other and marry Henry kicking out everyone nd in ending mark and his harem having orgie in rundown place when they see on news Henry besides mark sister with their kids on his company success Melinda angelica and Alice regretting their future

Man I definitely want a revenge route with angelica helping Henry.. He totally deserve it
I know sex with mark is best in the game but I like good story and it's great so far but for my preference thrry shall be a revenge route it will make game more interesting for few people who want bcoz it will make it compete game with everything

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Saruh Games

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I
Yeah but there is to be a revenge route for Henry with anglica leading it atleast after realizing whole truth about mark lying to everyone just to fuck everygirl I enjoyed sex of mark with her but not the ending I will go

Or maybe mark sister is alive and come back to Henry and reavl whole truth to other and marry Henry kicking out everyone nd in ending mark and his harem having orgie in rundown place when they see on news Henry besides mark sister with their kids on his company success Melinda angelica and Alice regretting their future

Man I definitely want a revenge route with angelica helping Henry.. He totally deserve it
I know sex with mark is best in the game but I like good story and it's great so far but for my preference thrry shall be a revenge route it will make game more interesting for few people who want bcoz it will make it compete game with everything
I have to agree
The best thing about this game is that, none of the characters are perfect and have some flaws, which bites them in the ass in either some route or a bad ending. Except for Mark, there is no route or bad ending(as far as i know) in which something bad happens to Mark. Worst case is Angie rejecting him and Mark going and ploughing one of his bitches.
So i would love to see something bad happen to Mark

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018

A positive ending for Henry would be a total mood killer, for me. He is a submissive coward with a gambling problem who kept his wife miserable for the last ten years of their marriage. Of course we all know that a lot of this was not his fault, as his current self is the product of bad relationships. At the same time, though, he comes across as someone who lacks the guts to make hard, definitive choices, and that for me is bad enough.

This doesn't mean that I'm opposed to a positive Henry ending, or more than one, for that matter. But any route in which this is possible would need to involve Henry (1) becoming decisive in his dealings with people. The second that he finds out that his wife and Mark have been having an affair, he should kick his wife out of their house, file for a divorce, and sever ties with his former friend. I'm not into revenge plots too much, but I'm sure some on here could think of creative ways for the guy to get back at his mother and others, too. (2) He'd need to lose some weight and cultivate a new appearance. I don't think that this is about competing with other men, but more about having some self-respect. (3) And he'd need to overcome his gambling, as it's implied that he lacks control, which leads to more issues.

I guess what I'm getting at is that Henry would need to become someone who takes the reins; a guy who controls how things unravel around him, even if it means upsetting friends or colleagues along the way. A positive ending for Henry without any of these changes would feel unrealistic and undeserved.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
I

I have to agree
The best thing about this game is that, none of the characters are perfect and have some flaws, which bites them in the ass in either some route or a bad ending. Except for Mark, there is no route or bad ending(as far as i know) in which something bad happens to Mark. Worst case is Angie rejecting him and Mark going and ploughing one of his bitches.
So i would love to see something bad happen to Mark
A bad ending for Mark would balance things out, for sure. But I think that there are characters who are worse than Mark and Angelica in the game, from a moral standpoint. Mark is a criminal and Angelica suffers from a hypersexuality disorder; they probably lack moral compasses and any clear ability to make ethical decisions. Henry's parents, on the other hand, I would think, have less excuses. His mother and father brought him into the world and still had affairs with Mark and Angelica, respectively. How would Henry get back at two people, his parents, who seem to have nothing to lose? This could lead to an interesting plot thread.

• Thinking Face

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
A positive ending for Henry would be a total mood killer, for me. He is a submissive coward with a gambling problem who kept his wife miserable for the last ten years of their marriage. Of course we all know that a lot of this was not his fault, as his current self is the product of bad relationships. At the same time, though, he comes across as someone who lacks the guts to make hard, definitive choices, and that for me is bad enough.

This doesn't mean that I'm opposed to a positive Henry ending, or more than one, for that matter. But any route in which this is possible would need to involve Henry (1) becoming decisive in his dealings with people. The second that he finds out that his wife and Mark have been having an affair, he should kick his wife out of their house, file for a divorce, and sever ties with his former friend. I'm not into revenge plots too much, but I'm sure some on here could think of creative ways for the guy to get back at his mother and others, too. (2) He'd need to lose some weight and cultivate a new appearance. I don't think that this is about competing with other men, but more about having some self-respect. (3) And he'd need to overcome his gambling, as it's implied that he lacks control, which leads to more issues.

I guess what I'm getting at is that Henry would need to become someone who takes the reins; a guy who controls how things unravel around him, even if it means upsetting friends or colleagues along the way. A positive ending for Henry without any of these changes would feel unrealistic and undeserved.
Yup I know I m not saying henry to come out at top I m saying that Angelica show mark that no one mess with her and she need to see mark is lying and using every one and it will help Henry but i want Henry to get revenge on each one by some how bcoz mark sister willingly fucked him and that's why whith help os his wife Angelica he can achieve revenge bcoz she is the badest bitch there I have seen to get even on alll of them mark aria Alice his father his ex to show them all that she can't be manipulated by them and she can fuck Italian and other men there have

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
A bad ending for Mark would balance things out, for sure. But I think that there are characters who are worse than Mark and Angelica in the game, from a moral standpoint. Mark is a criminal and Angelica suffers from a hypersexuality disorder; they probably lack moral compasses and any clear ability to make ethical decisions. Henry's parents, on the other hand, I would think, have less excuses. His mother and father brought him into the world and still had affairs with Mark and Angelica, respectively. How would Henry get back at two people, his parents, who seem to have nothing to lose? This could lead to an interesting plot thread.
Yeah I want that to all of them should pay depply equal to all the thing they have done I m not henry sympathiser but i want to once again point out henry used his sister willingly sex with henry to fucked up his whole life I mean from sex point of view it's great game so far but i also like story in it nd the fact that no one know the whole thruth, no one regretting what thay did especially mark the hypocrite nand his ex milenda and Alice (she only faked that she care for henry) I hope she end up being a fat in the end man Angelica is the only person who can achieve this bocz they all think they own the place but it actually she owns it

• Thinking Face

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
Thanks #Saruh (dev) for reactinng on my post I m not asking anything u dont want to do its your effort and time that i m able to play this so i wish u finish this as u want with great support and hope to continue provide us this types of quality games

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes