Votes: 121 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 296 47.5%

• Total voters

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
View attachment 1533202

Aria's Perfect Slave Material

Angelica sat on Aria's bed, impressed with her artistic skill as she evaluated Aria's latest art piece...

Angelica: Wow...

Aria: I told you, you didn't need a divorce. Nothing a few surgeries and some months of training and my special touch can't do.

Angelica: And the tail?

Aria: Her own choice, it's her favorite toy, it's the biggest one too.

Angelica: And she's ready for the show?

Aria: I told you she is, our little pet here and Deshawn will make that fantasy of yours come true.

Angelica: Nice...

#OBS: Hey guys, this isn't something official yet, just speculating and looking for opinions on this specific type of fetish since it was something that was requested a lot.
yes

BBCaddicted

Sep 25, 2021
View attachment 1533202

Aria's Perfect Slave Material

Angelica sat on Aria's bed, impressed with her artistic skill as she evaluated Aria's latest art piece...

Angelica: Wow...

Aria: I told you, you didn't need a divorce. Nothing a few surgeries and some months of training and my special touch can't do.

Angelica: And the tail?

Aria: Her own choice, it's her favorite toy, it's the biggest one too.

Angelica: And she's ready for the show?

Aria: I told you she is, our little pet here and Deshawn will make that fantasy of yours come true.

Angelica: Nice...

#OBS: Hey guys, this isn't something official yet, just speculating and looking for opinions on this specific type of fetish since it was something that was requested a lot.
This is insanely good if you do it. I'm joining your patreon tomorrow just because you even suggested it! The hottest thing I've seen on here. Even if you did a side project about it!

Reactions: smokincandi69

meep117

Sep 27, 2018
Please help. I've downloaded the Android version and I can't start the game. The home screen comes on but I can't select the start button. Someone please help

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I tried to change the scripts.rpa file and now I can't start the game again. I've attached the Traceback I get and here is the code I wanted to edit:

m "Now Vicky has it..."
aa "And how is this Jamal's fault?"
hide AngW2D1119
show AngW2D1120
m "After Vicky kicked me out, I gave him the job to take everything out of the house that could incriminate me."
m "He forgot to take the fucking tape!"
hide AngW2D1120
show AngW2D1121
m "and that only served to alarm Vicky. She didn't know what was in that tape, but once she saw it..."
a "That's why you're losing everything to her?!"
m "Yeah..."
a "Shit..."
hide AngW2D1121
show AngW2D1122
m "Well anyway, let me get you home!"
aa "Yeah, let's go!"

As you can see the screen shows Angelica having a couple of lines in a scene she is clearly not in

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I tried to change the scripts.rpa file and now I can't start the game again. I've attached the Traceback I get and here is the code I wanted to edit:

m "Now Vicky has it..."
aa "And how is this Jamal's fault?"
hide AngW2D1119
show AngW2D1120
m "After Vicky kicked me out, I gave him the job to take everything out of the house that could incriminate me."
m "He forgot to take the fucking tape!"
hide AngW2D1120
show AngW2D1121
m "and that only served to alarm Vicky. She didn't know what was in that tape, but once she saw it..."
a "That's why you're losing everything to her?!"
m "Yeah..."
a "Shit..."
hide AngW2D1121
show AngW2D1122
m "Well anyway, let me get you home!"
aa "Yeah, let's go!"

As you can see the screen shows Angelica having a couple of lines in a scene she is clearly not in
Thanks for the heads up, it will be fixed in n the next update.

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
After looking at the routes in the walkthrough I think that "slutty friends" is the closest to what I like, a lot of group action including more than one man. Is there a way to include Henry in this? I'd really love a route with him AND a lot of other people.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
After looking at the routes in the walkthrough I think that "slutty friends" is the closest to what I like, a lot of group action including more than one man. Is there a way to include Henry in this? I'd really love a route with him AND a lot of other people.
The hotwife route includes henry and other men

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Is there any way I can unlock all scenes in the gallery without having to go through the gameplay?

Last edited:

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
The hotwife route includes henry and other men
Played both, slutty friends and hotwife now, I like hotwife a bit better.

Do you know if there are plans to involve Mark in that route? I'd like to see happy, non-humiliating group action with Henry AND Mark involved. :)

Eze3d

Jan 24, 2020
Hi guys, the torrent link is down. If someone has it, would you pass it on to me? Thank you

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I would probably agree with almost everything you said. Mark and Henry are there to play specific roles so that certain kinks can be satisfied even if it detracts from the story/logic at times. Also agree about routes blending in with others and being too similar but just involving other/more people. I think part of the issue for the routes/endings is that generally the endings/story will always tend to favor Mark/Angelica and will always be skewed in that direction which of course just leads to overlap with other routes regardless of whether it's the bad/good ending. Like the unfaithful wife should be a bad ending for Angelica given how it's played out until now but with the way the update ended on that route its more likely to be a bad ending for Henry that will be similar to one of the cuckold routes and just get lost in the shuffle. Despite everything being her fault, one minor fairly irrelevant thing (Henry talking in his sleep about ex) will end up shifting the entire blame on him and will lead to another cuckold ending. I think another part of the reason routes blend is that almost regardless of what Angelica chooses, it's like she always has an option for a 'good' ending. If not Henry she has Mark. If not Mark she has Aria. If not Aria she has the neighbor guy or any number of random people to satisfy her nymphomania. She basically can't lose lol. One of the bad Mark endings or a good Henry ending should be Henry's revenge ending but it seems likely there won't be one or if there is it will just be Henry ending up with Angelica and Mark being with Aria and his other girls which of course blends in with some of the other endings already. I understand some of this is done on purpose to be able to save time/work on renders/story and still satisfy the need for 'multiple endings' which of course offers the player more variety and choice but at the same time it reduces the impact/effectiveness of those choices/routes in the process.
I think a better "revenge" path should be Angelina's. Not Henry's or Mark's. It could be Angelina's Harem path, where she helps Henry get revenge against Mark by turning all the women against him, by exposing him for who he really is and then recruit them all as lovers of her own and just when Henry thinks he's going to have a Harem, she turns on his ass as well for ignoring her for all of these years, for having a thing with his secretary behind her back, for destroying the business that their lives depend on. After destroying what's left of his self esteem she turns both men into her cucks that she can call on for her and the girls whenever she wants. Then Angelina gets Aria, Henry's mom, his eve, his secretary, her sister, the main and all of the other women in the game.

That's the revenge path we deserve.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes