Votes: 125 19.6%
  • All Out War

Votes: 303 47.6%

• Total voters

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Side Story: Foreseeable Future - part 2 is out!! Since there are no patrons on the "Angelica's Lover" tier, links have been released for all in the "Angelica's Sugar-Friend" ($15) tier and above.

Reactions: xapican

Hybrid_Banshee

Mar 2, 2021
Gallery unlock:

place file in game folder, that should work

if not:

unren the game, and replace galleries.rpy with this file, make sure its the same name and it asks you to replace it
Where do I find this on a Mac (I'm using a Virtual Machine)?

Shefat

Dec 3, 2021
I can not save because of roundrect/rr12g.png missing. How to solve this problem in Android apk of Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning. Please tell me.

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
hello good everyone, I want to ask you a humble question, do you know how long it takes to get free for everyone? I don't want you to misunderstand, I'm just asking for that day to enter f95 (google tradoctor)

Reactions: smokincandi69

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Side Story: Foreseeable Future - part 2 is out!! Links have been released for all in the "Angelica's fan" tier.

Reactions: Malika1234

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020

Update on the state of things
Hey guys, So I wanted to let you all know what's going on, because I know it's been a minute & a lot is going on behind the scenes. First, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Slappy. Saruh & I have been friends for a while now & I've been providing him with guidance on the past few updates of Angelica's lil story.
So the bad news first. Due to a number of circumstances that I'm not at liberty to go into, (Saruh's business, not anyone else's), He's unable to continue with the production of this game. However, instead of abandoning it, which we both agree would be a disservice to himself, his work & you, the patrons, He's asked me to step in & continue the production to ensure that his vision is fulfilled. I already know the remainder of the story he wanted to tell, & I will make sure that it is faithfully finished. I will add some additional content of my own as well, mostly just some new story paths, but don't worry, there will still be plenty of fap content for you all too, also some interesting new characters in some of those paths. But I'm going to make sure HIS stuff get's finished FIRST,
Additionally, I have a team of people working with me. I'm handling writing, I have 2 skilled graphics people on board handling the renders, and a couple of others to make sure this runs like a well oiled machine. I've worked with these people for years, so I know their skill. Now personally, I don't care about making money on this. I have a great job that I love, I'm financially comfortable, so I'm not concerned with how profitable this is, I'm here to make sure that the tale Saruh Started is completed as a favor to my friend, & for you, as per his request. My staff however, do still need to eat, so all funds received from our patrons go straight to paying them for the work that you will soon be seeing. So your continued support helps to ensure that the renders for this tale keep coming in. Thank you for that. I say the renders specifically because even if the donations drop to $0, I'm still gonna finish writing it & putting it in RenPY, even if the rest of it is just text. I do not give a f**k, the writing of this game at the very least WILL be completed. lol.
What this also means is not only will this game be completed by people focused on that sole goal, but updates should start coming out faster & more consistent now, as we are a team now & not just 1 guy frantically doing all the work. I'm a fast writer & my renders guys are equally as fast. Currently we're in the middle of the hand off stage, as he is passing over the assets & the remainder of the notes & everything else so that I can pick up where he left off. So I do ask your patience while we work through this transition, We're mostly there as it is, I'm hoping that within the next few days we'll have everything in place, organized & I can start writing. My goal is to have the next update out within the next month, maybe sooner, I'll keep you all posted on the progress regardless.
Either way, fear not. This game is not, & will not be abandoned, We're still working on it &, while I will include some new content of my own, I'm not going to turn his work into something different. This was his creation after all & I will make sure that his work is finished. Stay tuned, Lot's more to come.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes