Votes: 133 21.3%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 121 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 296 47.5%

• Total voters

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
how does this work? all other renpy games work but when i unzip this, it only shows it as an application and not a game, never had this issue before x

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016

Unlocked
Short Story Release: Foreseeable Future
Hey guys!
Sorry for taking so long to finish this, it was supposed to be a sole render that was commissioned by one of you guys, but that render gave me this idea, I hope you all enjoy it!
It's just a small gift to thank you all for your continuous support!
I also wish you all a Happy New Year!
Here are the links:
-
Thank you all for all your support and patience!
I'll see you guys in 2022 ;D!

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020

Unlocked
Short Story Release: Foreseeable Future
Hey guys!
Sorry for taking so long to finish this, it was supposed to be a sole render that was commissioned by one of you guys, but that render gave me this idea, I hope you all enjoy it!
It's just a small gift to thank you all for your continuous support!
I also wish you all a Happy New Year!
Here are the links:
Google Drive - MEGA
Thank you all for all your support and patience!
I'll see you guys in 2022 ;D!
Any chance of an Android port of your short story?

Reactions: uranos and roam;)

gunerpoin

Feb 22, 2018
I like everything about this game ntr/cuck/sharing-wife. But the mother part really make me sad haha....

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016

Unlocked
Short Story part 2 - Teaser! And Update News!
Hey, guys! How are y'all?
So, I decided to make a continuation of the short story before going back to fully working on the game's script, I'll try my best to release it this week, so I can back with full focus on the game, is just that this idea doesn't let me rest. LOL!!
Also, I saw that some among you thought the short story was a game, but it's not, is just a 'comic' style fan service, this story will not appear in the game since it was supposed to be one of the branching routes of the Cannon route that I reluctantly decided to cut it out.
Why? Because I have other projects I want to work on and Angelica's Temptation is taking too long to finish.
And I'm here to talk to you about this too, after Angelica's Temptation: From the beginning, I have a draft for a shorter game that will be named Angelica: Beyond Temptation, and after that the 3rd Game of the series, which I won't reveal the title now because it would give you guys too many spoilers.
Having that in mind, since I'm having my first writer block in a long time, I decided to work on this short story, which will have more parts to be released, I don't know for sure how many though, but this is the last one I'll release before finishing the script.
Well, that's it for now, I'll talk to you guys soon.
Thank you for all your support and patience!

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021

Unlocked
Short Story part 2 - Teaser! And Update News!
Hey, guys! How are y'all?
So, I decided to make a continuation of the short story before going back to fully working on the game's script, I'll try my best to release it this week, so I can back with full focus on the game, is just that this idea doesn't let me rest. LOL!!
Also, I saw that some among you thought the short story was a game, but it's not, is just a 'comic' style fan service, this story will not appear in the game since it was supposed to be one of the branching routes of the Cannon route that I reluctantly decided to cut it out.
Why? Because I have other projects I want to work on and Angelica's Temptation is taking too long to finish.
And I'm here to talk to you about this too, after Angelica's Temptation: From the beginning, I have a draft for a shorter game that will be named Angelica: Beyond Temptation, and after that the 3rd Game of the series, which I won't reveal the title now because it would give you guys too many spoilers.
Having that in mind, since I'm having my first writer block in a long time, I decided to work on this short story, which will have more parts to be released, I don't know for sure how many though, but this is the last one I'll release before finishing the script.
Well, that's it for now, I'll talk to you guys soon.
Thank you for all your support and patience!
Hi bro, but how much for 0.4.0?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Hi folks. I've only sampled this game before, and have thus far only followed it at a distance. I noticed that there seems to be an error in the Gallery under Aria. Lovers and Slutty Friends are overlapping.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, are the scenes from the prologue (Henry's Mom, GF, Angelica & Henry's Dad, etc.) not included in the Gallery? And if they aren't, could they be lol?

Sorry if any of this is old news or common knowledge. I didn't see anything about either when I did a search.

Reactions: frottoo

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
The hotwife route has 2 sub-routes: one where Henry join in the action (sharing/swinging), and one where he watches (cuckold, my favourite)
are there any scenes where he watches cuz i went that route but there were none n he just left at the end n tried to kill mark

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
View attachment 1416602
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.3.1 Patreon] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Thanks for your work, but unfortunately MEGA is down.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes