• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Just pick a a damn song.

• Flawed Perfection

Votes: 150 24.4%
  • Revenge Soaked Heart

Votes: 131 21.3%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 119 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 290 47.2%

• Total voters

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Pure lesbian route without any dick is possible?
The prologue will always have dicks in it, you dont get any choices it just sets up the story.
After the prologue once you get to make choices pretty sure you can go for a pure lesbian route.
Go on Aria's Lovers and Domme route for it

Last edited:
Reactions: DDDIsReal

Irreal

Mar 29, 2020
someone help me, i'm trying to play the pc version on android with joiplay but the game won't open.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Will the Mark Lover route give you the option to cheat to set up the bad ending similar to the Henry Faithful wife route bad ending? Thus far it doesn't seem like there's anything that would hint at any kind of bad ending for any of his routes and her disease/being caught cheating on him could be one possible bad ending. Speaking of bad endings on love routes it seems kind of.. silly.. that Angelica would get so upset that Henry said his ex's name while passed out drunk (he doesn't even say anything bad lol) but she cheats on him with his friend and neighbor and basically agrees to be his on call whore as well as cheating on their dates right after they have a major breakthrough in their relationship and agreed to be honest and open lol. It seems pretty clear that the sleep talking will be the impetus for the faithful wife bad ending but it just seems like such a ridiculous overreaction and insanely hypocritical compared to what she's done. Similar to how she acts on other routes where she's a hypocrite and gets mad at people for doing things while she sleeps with everyone and gets away with it because she's a pathological liar or has people helping her. She must be bi-polar or something right? Schizophrenic? Definitely a narcissist lol.

Reactions: ARB582

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Will the Mark Lover route give you the option to cheat to set up the bad ending similar to the Henry Faithful wife route bad ending? Thus far it doesn't seem like there's anything that would hint at any kind of bad ending for any of his routes and her disease/being caught cheating on him could be one possible bad ending. Speaking of bad endings on love routes it seems kind of.. silly.. that Angelica would get so upset that Henry said his ex's name while passed out drunk (he doesn't even say anything bad lol) but she cheats on him with his friend and neighbor and basically agrees to be his on call whore as well as cheating on their dates right after they have a major breakthrough in their relationship and agreed to be honest and open lol. It seems pretty clear that the sleep talking will be the impetus for the faithful wife bad ending but it just seems like such a ridiculous overreaction and insanely hypocritical compared to what she's done. Similar to how she acts on other routes where she's a hypocrite and gets mad at people for doing things while she sleeps with everyone and gets away with it because she's a pathological liar or has people helping her. She must be bi-polar or something right? Schizophrenic? Definitely a narcissist lol.
Well, I made a public poll a while ago, and the three less-voted routes were selected for an early ending. And they are the (Un)Faithful route (Which is a pity I had many ideas for that one but it was going to end sooner than the others anyway, so it's fine.

The Cuckquean route, which is one I knew was going to be selected since Angelica got too out of character being so submissive to Henry.

And the last one was Mark's Love route, which was also planned to end sooner than the others but I didn't think it was one of the least favorites.

Now answering your question, there will be a bad ending and a good ending for all of these routes, but as for what will happen, you will need to play and see it.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Well, I made a public poll a while ago, and the three less-voted routes were selected for an early ending. And they are the (Un)Faithful route (Which is a pity I had many ideas for that one but it was going to end sooner than the others anyway, so it's fine.

The Cuckquean route, which is one I knew was going to be selected since Angelica got too out of character being so submissive to Henry.

And the last one was Mark's Love route, which was also planned to end sooner than the others but I didn't think it was one of the least favorites.

Now answering your question, there will be a bad ending and a good ending for all of these routes, but as for what will happen, you will need to play and see it.
I particularly like the Cuckquean route much more than the others, I actually downloaded the game on its own as there are very few games of this type. I didn't really want it to end in advance because it's my favorite and I wanted to enjoy it, but what can I do?

Reactions: pingwin

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021

Cool sounds good looking forward to what you have planned.

I think for the unfaithful route or the bad ending of the faithful route whatever it's called, it just seems so similar to the cuckold/slut wife/and a few other routes already so I would understand if it didn't even exist and can see it having a shorter end. It almost seems unnecessary unless the 'bad' ending is for Angelica and not Henry.

Cuckquean route maybe makes sense if Angelica is more dominant during the scenes and pushes the girl more to please her man type of thing but I don't think that's considered cuckquean as usually they're more submissive and the humiliation is part of it I think? I don't know there are so many terms and rules lol. Maybe if it was on one of Mark's routes it would be more in character?

Reactions: ARB582

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
I particularly like the Cuckquean route much more than the others, I actually downloaded the game on its own as there are very few games of this type. I didn't really want it to end in advance because it's my favorite and I wanted to enjoy it, but what can I do?
Nobody wanted to see the mark love path, I said it on here awhile back. I f her and Mark stayed together the game wouldn't have anywhere to go. What is Angela goin to do , quit fucking this black dude to go fuck some other black dude, it wood lose the appeal. It's only a kink when she does it behind her husband's back with his "best friend". And nobody wanted to see Henry's big ass bang chicks. And the unfaithful route kind just blended in with the rest, but instead of focusing on one person it was with everyone, hard for players to keep up with what the point of the game is. Just shows that developer is not in touch as he thought.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Nobody wanted to see the mark love path, I said it on here awhile back. I f her and Mark stayed together the game wouldn't have anywhere to go. What is Angela goin to do , quit fucking this black dude to go fuck some other black dude, it wood lose the appeal. It's only a kink when she does it behind her husband's back with his "best friend". And nobody wanted to see Henry's big ass bang chicks. And the unfaithful route kind just blended in with the rest, but instead of focusing on one person it was with everyone, hard for players to keep up with what the point of the game is. Just shows that developer is not in touch as he thought.
I would probably agree with almost everything you said. Mark and Henry are there to play specific roles so that certain kinks can be satisfied even if it detracts from the story/logic at times. Also agree about routes blending in with others and being too similar but just involving other/more people. I think part of the issue for the routes/endings is that generally the endings/story will always tend to favor Mark/Angelica and will always be skewed in that direction which of course just leads to overlap with other routes regardless of whether it's the bad/good ending. Like the unfaithful wife should be a bad ending for Angelica given how it's played out until now but with the way the update ended on that route its more likely to be a bad ending for Henry that will be similar to one of the cuckold routes and just get lost in the shuffle. Despite everything being her fault, one minor fairly irrelevant thing (Henry talking in his sleep about ex) will end up shifting the entire blame on him and will lead to another cuckold ending. I think another part of the reason routes blend is that almost regardless of what Angelica chooses, it's like she always has an option for a 'good' ending. If not Henry she has Mark. If not Mark she has Aria. If not Aria she has the neighbor guy or any number of random people to satisfy her nymphomania. She basically can't lose lol. One of the bad Mark endings or a good Henry ending should be Henry's revenge ending but it seems likely there won't be one or if there is it will just be Henry ending up with Angelica and Mark being with Aria and his other girls which of course blends in with some of the other endings already. I understand some of this is done on purpose to be able to save time/work on renders/story and still satisfy the need for 'multiple endings' which of course offers the player more variety and choice but at the same time it reduces the impact/effectiveness of those choices/routes in the process.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
I would probably agree with almost everything you said. Mark and Henry are there to play specific roles so that certain kinks can be satisfied even if it detracts from the story/logic at times. Also agree about routes blending in with others and being too similar but just involving other/more people. I think part of the issue for the routes/endings is that generally the endings/story will always tend to favor Mark/Angelica and will always be skewed in that direction which of course just leads to overlap with other routes regardless of whether it's the bad/good ending. Like the unfaithful wife should be a bad ending for Angelica given how it's played out until now but with the way the update ended on that route its more likely to be a bad ending for Henry that will be similar to one of the cuckold routes and just get lost in the shuffle. Despite everything being her fault, one minor fairly irrelevant thing (Henry talking in his sleep about ex) will end up shifting the entire blame on him and will lead to another cuckold ending. I think another part of the reason routes blend is that almost regardless of what Angelica chooses, it's like she always has an option for a 'good' ending. If not Henry she has Mark. If not Mark she has Aria. If not Aria she has the neighbor guy or any number of random people to satisfy her nymphomania. She basically can't lose lol. One of the bad Mark endings or a good Henry ending should be Henry's revenge ending but it seems likely there won't be one or if there is it will just be Henry ending up with Angelica and Mark being with Aria and his other girls which of course blends in with some of the other endings already. I understand some of this is done on purpose to be able to save time/work on renders/story and still satisfy the need for 'multiple endings' which of course offers the player more variety and choice but at the same time it reduces the impact/effectiveness of those choices/routes in the process.
Exactly Henry should be able to finally get Mark back for banging his girl in high school his mom's and his wife. Maybe have Henry turn narc and gets Mark busted with Angelica being with him at the same time it goes down. There for being all shit she down behind his back out into the open. He'll do sum time, and the should be a way Henry could help her out and keep her from goin to prison and then and the last minute decide not to. And right after he waves good bye to them as they're leaving the court house in the prison bus, he leaves to go get the cash Mark had hidden from his wife. And as he's loaded all the cash up and bout to open the door to leave Aria shows up looking for the cash to. She wood try and bully him to give it up, and then finally Henry acts like he's got a pair and talks her down to ground about everything that went on behind his back and that he's a different man now and he won't every be in that type of relationship again. And then have him leave and start his car up , with Aria on the ground crying because she's got nobody now, they are in jail or she ran every other decent person out of her life , have Henry come in and tell her to get in the car if she was going with him. Then the leave, everyone got to do what they wanted to do, fuck who they wanted to and lye to every one like they did, but in the end everyone has to pay the fiddler if ur gonna dance. Or have the the secretary's fiance steal the money and have him and Henry hook up and leave with it. That wood be funny.

Reactions: SevenCostanza

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
The prologue will always have dicks in it, you dont get any choices it just sets up the story.
After the prologue once you get to make choices pretty sure you can go for a pure lesbian route.
Go on Aria's Lovers and Domme route for it
wrong even in the pure lesbian route you can not avoid dicks.
if you do so if the choice comes then it is "game over" bad ending...

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
wrong even in the pure lesbian route you can not avoid dicks.
if you do so if the choice comes then it is "game over" bad ending...
My memory is a bit hazy but which guy is involved with Angie in Aria's Lovers and Domme route ?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
My memory is a bit hazy but which guy is involved with Angie in Aria's Lovers and Domme route ?
in arias "Lesbian" Lovers route not a guy,but two futas with of course horse dicks and of course aria fucks mark and every other toy she had because she is soooo in love with Angelica right after the confession they made for each other. *lol*

the lesbian route with angelica as a domme is dick free so far after angelica found out that aria banged a couple of "pets" and mark behind her back and aria didn´t tell her that.
but knowing the dev that does probably will not stay like this because idk he does maybe not know what "Lesbian" means.
but it is how it is i learned to live with that because that theme was discussed a lot here.

Last edited:

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
in arias "Lesbian" Lovers route not a guy,but two futas with of course horse dicks and of course aria fucks mark and every other toy she had because she is soooo in love with Angelica right after the confession they made for each other. *lol*

the lesbian route with angelica as a domme is dick free so far after angelica found out that aria banged a couple of "pets" and mark behind her back and aria didn´t tell her that.
but knowing the dev that does probably will not stay like this because idk he does maybe not know what "Lesbian" means.
but it is how it is i learned to live with that because that theme was discussed a lot here.
Seems to be a common occurrence among this group of characters. Confess your love and take your relationship to the next level with promises of trust, honesty, and loyalty and immediately turn around and sleep with multiple other people behind their back lol. Ahh love..

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Seems to be a common occurrence among this group of characters. Confess your love and take your relationship to the next level with promises of trust, honesty, and loyalty and immediately turn around and sleep with multiple other people behind their back lol. Ahh love..
Well, you can't say I didn't warn you guys from the start, Angelica's story is not a love story.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
PerfectSlaveMaterial.png

Aria's Perfect Slave Material

Angelica sat on Aria's bed, impressed with her artistic skill as she evaluated Aria's latest art piece...

Angelica: Wow...

Aria: I told you, you didn't need a divorce. Nothing a few surgeries and some months of training and my special touch can't do.

Angelica: And the tail?

Aria: Her own choice, it's her favorite toy, it's the biggest one too.

Angelica: And she's ready for the show?

Aria: I told you she is, our little pet here and Deshawn will make that fantasy of yours come true.

Angelica: Nice...

#OBS: Hey guys, this isn't something official yet, just speculating and looking for opinions on this specific type of fetish since it was something that was requested a lot.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes