• All Out War

Votes: 301 47.6%

• Total voters

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
No, I blame the keyboard : I can't minimize it and pressing enter when I name the save does nothing.
And no, I can't click the buttons on the right.
I see the same thing but I can click the return button on the right to go back to the game.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Any news on updates?

I could do with my 500 dollars
To update you, & everyone else, I actually have been communicating pretty regularly & consistently on discord, so you probably want to check there for more up to date info. The link should be in the OP, (at least I think it is. I mean there's about 600 people there, so I think it's pretty much open to the public).

Anyway, the game is still moving forward, we just have been running into issues behind the scenes, & no, BBCaddicted, no amount of money would fix it. The text for the new game is all written & coded into RenPY, the issues is on the graphical rendering side of things. So when Saruh packaged it up for my team & I to download it all, he used Mega, which, if you have a paid account works pretty well, otherwise, it's a pain, with their 5 hour timeouts every 5 GB. When we first downloaded his files, we were running into a lot of problems with the downloads being corrupted with corrupted headers. My renders guy was able to get his download cleaned up enough to extract & use everything, but my animations girl & overflow renders guy couldn't get the assets. & since my main renders guy typically does 10 to 12 renders a day, 2 to 3 days a week, we NEED the assets in the hands of the rest of the team so that they can do their part too. So we had to stop production to get everything all re-uploaded properly, so that they could all download it. Unfortunately, for some reason, Mega & my credit union can't get along & refused to let me upgrade my account, so we had to figure out a workaround. We finally got that in place & as we speak, the files are about 2/3rds uploaded to the new account for the rest of the team to get.

In short, the next update is done, just without renders. Once the upload of the cleaned up files is done in the next couple days, D3 will resume work on rendering the scenes he has, My animations girl will start on her work & I'll parse the remaining scenes to the other renders guy. It's all just a matter of getting the needed assets into the right hands.

BBCaddicted

Sep 25, 2021
To update you, & everyone else, I actually have been communicating pretty regularly & consistently on discord, so you probably want to check there for more up to date info. The link should be in the OP, (at least I think it is. I mean there's about 600 people there, so I think it's pretty much open to the public).

Anyway, the game is still moving forward, we just have been running into issues behind the scenes, & no, BBCaddicted, no amount of money would fix it. The text for the new game is all written & coded into RenPY, the issues is on the graphical rendering side of things. So when Saruh packaged it up for my team & I to download it all, he used Mega, which, if you have a paid account works pretty well, otherwise, it's a pain, with their 5 hour timeouts every 5 GB. When we first downloaded his files, we were running into a lot of problems with the downloads being corrupted with corrupted headers. My renders guy was able to get his download cleaned up enough to extract & use everything, but my animations girl & overflow renders guy couldn't get the assets. & since my main renders guy typically does 10 to 12 renders a day, 2 to 3 days a week, we NEED the assets in the hands of the rest of the team so that they can do their part too. So we had to stop production to get everything all re-uploaded properly, so that they could all download it. Unfortunately, for some reason, Mega & my credit union can't get along & refused to let me upgrade my account, so we had to figure out a workaround. We finally got that in place & as we speak, the files are about 2/3rds uploaded to the new account for the rest of the team to get.

In short, the next update is done, just without renders. Once the upload of the cleaned up files is done in the next couple days, D3 will resume work on rendering the scenes he has, My animations girl will start on her work & I'll parse the remaining scenes to the other renders guy. It's all just a matter of getting the needed assets into the right hands.
I've seen the discord and it's you going on about weird ideas like putting a midget in the game

• Haha
Reactions: Swooosh

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I've seen the discord and it's you going on about weird ideas like putting a midget in the game
There's this guy Ian Trouton, but we call him "the Nonce" or "Pedo Ian." I mean, he's not a real kiddy fiddler. It's an in-joke. He fսckеd a dwarf once when he was off his head. He said it was like fսck¡ng a child. But legal. Although, should it be?

Reactions: BBCaddicted

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Updated the Discord link, should be fine now. As for the midget thing, Don't bring kids into this. I was drawing from my RL ove life & one of my partners happens to be a midget. So I thought it might be interesting to add one to the game. Though I don't think the kid analogy is a good one to draw, because the only similarity is that they are short. I don't know many kids with a DDD sized rack.
& BBCaddicted, I don't think you're being very honest in reducing the content I post on discord to that. For starters, It was an aside comment I made ONCE, & you're not even honestly presenting it, because What I said was it was an idea I was considering, but decided to scrap as trying to adjust poses & such due to the height differences made posing for renders too much of a pain in the ass, as everything had to be posed manually. The majority of what I have posted, however, has been updates on the progress of the game. What's going on behind the scenes, where things are at, etc...

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Anyways, the text is complete, as is the coding, around 15k lines of new text, (no clue how many words, easily over 100k words of text, likely more if we're figuring an average of 10 words per line, which a LOT of them are), worth of new text, closing out the cuckqueen path, originally it had 3 sub branches, I extended it to uh... Lemme count. well technically 10 I guess, but 4 of those are 2 choices towards the end of one of the main sub paths that leads to 4 different endings. 10 endings total, 4 "endings" that reroute to other paths, So a lot of content is going to be packed into this one.

We've resumed work on the renders, I'm not sure how long it will take just yet, we're all working on that part now, but that's kinda the big hold up. the more text there is, the more renders we need. So hang in there. We're inching closer to the next update every day.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Updated the Discord link, should be fine now. As for the midget thing, Don't bring kids into this. I was drawing from my RL ove life & one of my partners happens to be a midget. So I thought it might be interesting to add one to the game. Though I don't think the kid analogy is a good one to draw, because the only similarity is that they are short. I don't know many kids with a DDD sized rack.
& BBCaddicted, I don't think you're being very honest in reducing the content I post on discord to that. For starters, It was an aside comment I made ONCE, & you're not even honestly presenting it, because What I said was it was an idea I was considering, but decided to scrap as trying to adjust poses & such due to the height differences made posing for renders too much of a pain in the ass, as everything had to be posed manually. The majority of what I have posted, however, has been updates on the progress of the game. What's going on behind the scenes, where things are at, etc...
I'm sorry, specially if I caused you discomfort. I wrote a joke from the British series After Life that involves a dwarf.
I have been following this game since a lot time ago and I wish you success with your new direction of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
I don’t get to unlock a scene slutty friend the one in the middle I don’t understand if I did wrong I took all the slutty points I could take and I don’t have the scene someone would have the solution .

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
The center image in the slutty friend section where we see angelica in front of a door is that someone unlocked it because I failed .

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
The center image in the slutty friend section where we see angelica in front of a door is that someone unlocked it because I failed .
I dunno, That was before I took over. can you post the pic you mean? I'll go diving into the code & see if I can track it down

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes