Votes: 134 21.0%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.6%
  • All Out War

Votes: 303 47.6%

• Total voters

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
I wish i had better news for everyone. Slappy has kinda gone dark on me in regards to any information whatsoever lately. Last i spoke with him he was supposed to give you an update on progress but that obviously hasn't happened. I'm not saying it is 100% abandoned but i can't tell you if or when the update is coming. So unfortunately it will have the tag until new content is released whenever that is going to be i couldn't tell you.

• Sad
Reactions: sava75

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
I wish i had better news for everyone. Slappy has kinda gone dark on me in regards to any information whatsoever lately. Last i spoke with him he was supposed to give you an update on progress but that obviously hasn't happened. I'm not saying it is 100% abandoned but i can't tell you if or when the update is coming. So unfortunately it will have the tag until new content is released whenever that is going to be i couldn't tell you.
I don't think the ABANDONED tag is a surprise for anyone. As per the site rule its was expected. But Slappy going dark on you specifically, was not on the cards. Its a surprise. :unsure:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I don't think this is necessarily the end. Slappy has always been pretty committed to finishing off this game, no matter how long it took him. Maybe this isn't such a big priority at the moment in his life, and he'll return to it later. There are plenty of games, that have been 'abandoned' on this site, where the Devs have returned after an extended break to continue with them. So I'm not prepared to give up on this just yet.

Reactions: sava75
Dec 16, 2022
I don't think this is necessarily the end. Slappy has always been pretty committed to finishing off this game, no matter how long it took him. Maybe this isn't such a big priority at the moment in his life, and he'll return to it later. There are plenty of games, that have been 'abandoned' on this site, where the Devs have returned after an extended break to continue with them. So I'm not prepared to give up on this just yet.
How do you know? Has anything ever been released by him, for this or any other game?
Don't get me wrong, I'd love for this to get finished at some point. Has Slappy released/finished any other games in the past?

Reactions: Swooosh

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
Is a shame. It’s a huge project and with all the routes it got very complicated. An huge amount of work to continue. Hopefully it gets passed on and is simplified. Possibly redone from the beginning again.

Alphaix

Dec 21, 2018
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.3.1 Patreon] [Saruh] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 5.41 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 688 MB
- - - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Mac Size: 5.37 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 656 MB
- - - - WORKUPLOAD

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Text dialog only appears outside the text box in android version making it unreadable most of the time.

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
Hi Slappy

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Slappy Kinkaid dude you forgot to update here as well. So go to the patron hit ctrl+c, come back here hit ctrl+v then hit enter. 30-60 seconds more of your time depending on loading times.

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Slappy Kinkaid dude you forgot to update here as well. So go to the patron hit ctrl+c, come back here hit ctrl+v then hit enter. 30-60 seconds more of your time depending on loading times.
Hi rhcp725 - Its best, you only ctrl+c & ctrl+v the text here, rather than waiting for Slappy to share. I hope you will have the access to view the entire text? Thanks...

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
He told me he was going to do it so it's on him. I currently don't have access to his patron feed so I can't currently do it myself.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I'll just repeat the same thing here that I said on Patreon. I haven't had any time to set aside for this game for a while because I'm no longer working senior support with Apple, I'm now working as IT Operations Manager for a different company. That job is significantly more demanding & is currently taking up a lot more of my time. There have been a few people that have stepped up to help with the renders & those are slowly trickling in. The text for the next update has already been written for over a year now, the delay is currently on the renders, which I have already pointed out numerous times before. This shit is a very part time project that's going to take a while to complete. It is what it is.

As for all the catastrophic retards blathering on about it "being a scam" & "me taking $500+ of Saruh's money", Congratulations on publicly showing everyone here how utterly stupid you are. Patreon billing has been paused, it hasn't been at that $500 per month level for nearly a year, & I've said time & time again how irrelevant any patreon income is to me. The only reason why it's still there is because others involved with the development of the game have convinced me to keep it. Otherwise, I'd have deleted the damn thing already to shut you lame brain morons up.

So regardless of what some clueless dolts here say, or whatever tag get's put on here, no the game is not abandoned. If it ever were to be abandoned, then I'd just finish writing the rest of it out without renders & release the remainder of the game as text only. So either way, the story is getting completed. But if you want renders with it, that's going to take time.

I'll post some renders here & on Patreon when I get a bit more time, but for now, that's the state of things. Now for those that are cool & still waiting patiently for the next update, I appreciate your patience & it will pay off as soon as I'm able to. For the rest of you, shut up you morons.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes