• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 124 19.5%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.5%

• Total voters

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
You might want to stop sharing the account and change the username from Slappy Kincaid to Saruh so people don't get confused.
That one is me, The other one is Saruh. We couldn't figure out how to change the name back. I was transferring everything back to him while I was also trying to focus on a vendor meeting with AWS for hosting my company's PBX system, so we're still working out some kinks.

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
That one is me, The other one is Saruh. We couldn't figure out how to change the name back. I was transferring everything back to him while I was also trying to focus on a vendor meeting with AWS for hosting my company's PBX system, so we're still working out some kinks.
Yeah, my bad. I looked again and noticed on is Slappy Kincaid Games (Saruh) and this one is just Slappy Kincaid (which is you)

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
You might want to stop sharing the account and change the username from Slappy Kincaid to Saruh so people don't get confused.
I sent a ticket about it already but I was informed that you can only change the username after 365 days, so until then I can't change it.

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
I sent a ticket about it already but I was informed that you can only change the username after 365 days, so until then I can't change it.
Just a thought...any one of you(Saruh or Slappy) may change your DP to some other pic of Angelica... I guess that may help everyone to differentiate quickly, even without seeing the name... But again its upto you...
On another note... its good to see you both(Slappy & Saruh) working back together actively on this project...we hope we may see playable updates sooner now...Welcome back Saruh!!! (y)

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Just a thought...any one of you(Saruh or Slappy) may change your DP to some other pic of Angelica... I guess that may help everyone to differentiate quickly, even without seeing the name... But again its upto you...
On another note... its good to see you both(Slappy & Saruh) working back together actively on this project...we hope we may see playable updates sooner now...Welcome back Saruh!!! (y)
I likely will when I get a bit more time later.

Reactions: romeoarjun85

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
I can assure you, that ain't the case. But if you want to try your luck, give it your best shot. Come on over for a visit & see how well it goes for ya. Just make sure you throw the first shot, so that you can't pull any assault charge bullshit afterwards.
Blah blah blah. Keep talking like you know something while constantly proving that you don't. Just a brief look at your history here shows how hard you're self projecting.
I'm not self projecting, just stating the obvious.
I likely will when I get a bit more time later.
Possibly late 2025

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I'm really happy that Saruh is back with this project, and hopefully that him and Slappy together can bring it to fruition. That's the only thing anyone here should be concerned about. Getting this great game back on track. Because without Saruh and Slappy that's never going to happen. And constantly criticising them or coming up with ridiculous conspiracy theories, is not very constructive towards that goal.

Reactions: Slappy Kinkaid

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
I'm really happy that Saruh is back with this project, and hopefully that him and Slappy together can bring it to fruition. That's the only thing anyone here should be concerned about. Getting this great game back on track. Because without Saruh and Slappy that's never going to happen. And constantly criticising them or coming up with ridiculous conspiracy theories, is not very constructive towards that goal.
Without Saruh not for sure, and there are evidences about it (19 months without updates). Slappy doesn't count for anything.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Without Saruh not for sure, and there are evidences about it (19 months without updates). Slappy doesn't count for anything.
That's nonsense. Slappy was involved in writing the scripts long before Saruh left the project. I know you have some kind of animus with him, but don't let that obscure the facts. Saruh and him are the team behind this project, just accept that.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I'm not self projecting, just stating the obvious.
Citation needed. I'd love to see your sources for your smooth brain takes.
Actually I could easily post a screen shot here proving you absolutely incorrect & showing everyone here how full of shit you are, However I'm not keen on publicly broadcasting the private conversations between Saruh & myself, at least not without his permission. But rest assured, I'm not the only one with my stated opinion of you, I'm just the only one that says it.
TBH is there anyone on the planet easier to cause a meltdown than Slappy? Even a level 1 troll wins.
You have an odd opinion of what a "meltdown" is. so a brief reply is a meltdown now? You're an odd person.

Zara Scarlet You the real MVP. Glad to see some of us got our heads on straight. Thanks for the support man.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Slappy Kinkaid dude stop making more trouble for me. Things were said, let it go. This is an opportunity to start fresh. Let go of the past and let's move towards a positive future.

Now for everyone else. Yes Saruh has returned to the project so trust me when i say that this will continue. Just need some time to get everyone on the same page and come up with a proper game plan to move forward. Once that is done we will have a better idea on how long it will take until the next update drops. Thanks for those who have been patient and to those who haven't we look forward to proving you wrong in the near future.

Have a nice day.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
TBH I hope Saruh coming back means a real return. This was a great game at one time long ago. Only problem was it was BBC, lesbian or husband with nothing else.

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020
Hey folks, so as some of you may have already noticed, Saruh has opted to return to the team to help with the renders & to help bring this game to completion. I'm still staying on & doing most of the writing, he's taking the lead on the visuals side of things.

I've already handed the Patreon back over to him, (& to be honest, glad to be rid of it, as some of you smooth brains won't shut the fuck up about me "milking the patrons". I mean I work in upper management in IT for fucks sake. My daily salary dwarfs what the Patreon makes, so why the fuck would I care about a couple hundred bucks from there? What I DON'T have is time, because again, I'm working in IT MANAGEMENT which is exceedingly time consuming). I've also handed his F95 account back to him. So for anyone new here, the tone change that you will see on that one will be him, not me.

Glad to have you back Saruh, I'm looking forward to wrapping this one up.
Good animation pleaseee

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes