Votes: 134 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 124 19.5%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.5%

• Total voters

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
First time I play a Faithfully route in a NTR game. I really liked, because Angelica even in that route still have mistakes and she is really tempted to cheat but fight against that.
Even I think a lot in each situation if she acts like a slut because she is a slut or because her pathology. I want to belive her pathology forces her all the time even to dress like a slut

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
why tf do you want to play an ntr game for a faithful route?
Depends of the game, in this case Angelica has a patology which become her in a nympho and you can choose fight against that pathology or succumb to it. I really liked the plot, and even I sended a inbox to the developer with some ideas about the past of Angelica.
In games like The Motel there are not reason to play the faithful path (I don't know even if it exist)

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Probably Saruh comeback is a fake from Slappy just to continue his staging..
No it’s more slappy fraud
Nope. Handed the Patreon & the Slappy kinkaid games account back over to him, The plan we made when he returned was I write, he does the renders. I haven't heard from him in a couple months, so I don't know if he's working on the renders for the update or not. I'll still keep working on it when I have time, but you guys can't claim shit about me anymore, because I don't even have access to that shit anymore, so there's no reason for me to do any of this "Staging" or "fraud" bullshit that you empty headed idiots keep blathering about. Whether or not anybody contributes to the Patreon means even less to me now, since that's all in Saruh's hands now, I have nothing to do with it.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Same thought, too bad it's not update anymore.
It's not abandoned, IF Saruh did dip out for good, I'm still working on it, mostly because I'm a stubborn asshole. I said I'd finish it, so no matter how long it takes, I'm gonna do that. I might eventually have to bite the bullet & release the rest as just text, (Because the writing I can do with ease & pretty damn fast), It's the renders that I rarely have time to work on. But I'm chiseling away at it bit by bit.

& Before anyone comes back calling bullshit, Why would I lie about it at this point? Y'all seen the discord, you guys saw Saruh made a brief return a few months back, you all saw his name back on the masterminds list, & it was the same guy that was posting back in the day as Saruh, same account & everything. All you gotta do is scroll up & look at his old posts to see it's the same dude. The Patreon account's back in his hands, so I don't have any part in that, The Slappy Kinkaid Games account is in his hands, I couldn't even access either one if I wanted to. I even posted on the Patreon that everyone should stop donating if he doesn't come back with something. That's all his problem now, not mine. So if I wasn't still working on it, What would I have to gain by lying? I ain't getting anything out of it. Either way, sooner or later, this game's gonna get finished. Either by Saruh getting it together & finishing it, or by me getting it done on my time.

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
It's not abandoned, IF Saruh did dip out for good, I'm still working on it, mostly because I'm a stubborn asshole. I said I'd finish it, so no matter how long it takes, I'm gonna do that. I might eventually have to bite the bullet & release the rest as just text, (Because the writing I can do with ease & pretty damn fast), It's the renders that I rarely have time to work on. But I'm chiseling away at it bit by bit.

& Before anyone comes back calling bullshit, Why would I lie about it at this point? Y'all seen the discord, you guys saw Saruh made a brief return a few months back, you all saw his name back on the masterminds list, & it was the same guy that was posting back in the day as Saruh, same account & everything. All you gotta do is scroll up & look at his old posts to see it's the same dude. The Patreon account's back in his hands, so I don't have any part in that, The Slappy Kinkaid Games account is in his hands, I couldn't even access either one if I wanted to. I even posted on the Patreon that everyone should stop donating if he doesn't come back with something. That's all his problem now, not mine. So if I wasn't still working on it, What would I have to gain by lying? I ain't getting anything out of it. Either way, sooner or later, this game's gonna get finished. Either by Saruh getting it together & finishing it, or by me getting it done on my time.
Just post the text

Reactions: depeche mode

May 31, 2018
I just found this game and the graphic looks seem good, more awesome the game file is big (more than 5gbs) so I think this will be good.

But after some searching in the walkthrough the game already has "ending" so why it marked abandoned? It just end out of nowhere or forced into haft-baked endings?

Dec 16, 2022
I just found this game and the graphic looks seem good, more awesome the game file is big (more than 5gbs) so I think this will be good.

But after some searching in the walkthrough the game already has "ending" so why it marked abandoned? It just end out of nowhere or forced into haft-baked endings?
Dunno where you got that info, I haven't played all routes, but afaik none of them are completed. Last we heard the main dev has resumed production, but it's been quiet for couple weeks since then and it's not clear when/if we'll get another update.

Story just ends at some point, to be continued.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes