• Revenge Soaked Heart

Votes: 134 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 124 19.5%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.5%

• Total voters

May 31, 2018
Dunno where you got that info, I haven't played all routes, but afaik none of them are completed. Last we heard the main dev has resumed production, but it's been quiet for couple weeks since then and it's not clear when/if we'll get another update.

Story just ends at some point, to be continued.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks, I hope they will continue this project :D

Dec 16, 2022

Well, I'd consinder it a game over more than an ending xD I don't think I've ever seen one of those, so idk.
Either way, the story itself is not completed, I hope it will be eventually, but it's been a long time without any news...

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Well, I'd consinder it a game over more than an ending xD I don't think I've ever seen one of those, so idk.
Either way, the story itself is not completed, I hope it will be eventually, but it's been a long time without any news...
Still technically an ending. If I remember correctly, dude grabs a pistol and blows his brains out. But overall I agree with you, game can't have only one ending and it be that, it's such a left field departure from the rest of the game tone that it would almost be funny if it wasn't so depressing. There should be some kind of violent trauma tag around for that lol...

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018

Still technically an ending. If I remember correctly, dude grabs a pistol and blows his brains out. But overall I agree with you, game can't have only one ending and it be that, it's such a left field departure from the rest of the game tone that it would almost be funny if it wasn't so depressing. There should be some kind of violent trauma tag around for that lol...
This was one of my ideas from when Saruh & I were still working together on it, though I wasn't really happy with the execution. Most of what I was going for was gutted from it & it felt like a rushed shell of what I had in mind, so I'm going to re-do it my way in one of the other routes where I think it fits a bit better. Those whom know what to look for will see it coming a bit in advance, (though I also hope they will enjoy the way it plays out), but for those that don't, it will come as a surprise.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
This was one of my ideas from when Saruh & I were still working together on it, though I wasn't really happy with the execution. Most of what I was going for was gutted from it & it felt like a rushed shell of what I had in mind, so I'm going to re-do it my way in one of the other routes where I think it fits a bit better. Those whom know what to look for will see it coming a bit in advance, (though I also hope they will enjoy the way it plays out), but for those that don't, it will come as a surprise.
Another ending like that in the pipes? Hopefully we get at least a couple of less depressing endings, maybe even some where everyone wins a little bit. I see enough of that in real life.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
With that all out of the way, Imma try to start a new poll on whether or not I should finish the update after it's a final, polished update, or if I should just release the text only update. I'll clarify.

It's been close to 2 years since an update was rolled out for this. Saruh sat on it for about 5 months before he bailed the first time. When he asked me to take it over in February of 2022, I had the rough draft of the next update completed by like, early March of 2022. Doing some clean up edits & tweaking of the script to get the proper final copy of the text will take me all of maybe a week, even with my limited availability to work on this, because I'm a fast writer. So, if I release it as text only, you'll basically get all of what's currently in the game, but the new content will be a mix. Some of the new content will have renders, but the rest will just be a black screen with text. It sucks, I know, but I mean it's been nearly 2 years & I haven't even had time to try to work on more renders for a few months. This way, you'll be able to get the next update, get the next chunk of the story minus some of the visual elements within the next month, instead of whenever I'm able to finish it, which very well could be another year or longer. I don't like the circumstances any more than y'all do, but I mean, it is what it is. I care enough about finishing this enough to work on it for free when I have time, but I mean, I got a life guys. I have work, relationships & family & those all take priority over this. Sorry but like I said, it is what it is. So if we go this route, y'all at least get the next chunk of the story, you just have to use your own imagination to fill in a lot of parts of it. Once that's out, then hey, if enough people are hyped about where the story's going & the writing style & such, maybe that might motivate some of y'all with better PCs & the time & willingness to learn DAZ to jump in & help fill in the render blanks & might make doing the rest of it faster & easier, or I might end up just doing the rest as text, we'll revisit that when that time comes.

The other option of course is not releasing it until the update is 100% complete & polished, (or as polished as I can get it with the hardware I have to work with), Obviously, with that route, y'all will get a much more complete & polished product, the obvious downside is it might take a long time to get there.

So in short, the 2 options are, release the text of the game & just accept that there's going to be parts that don't have visual renders, but you'll get the story of the update MUCH faster, or wait until it's done to release it, however long that takes.

Since I don't have access to the OP account anymore, (Saruh / Slappy Kinkaid Games), I might have to make another post elsewhere & link it here. Will update once there

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Lees91 and Swooosh

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Another ending like that in the pipes? Hopefully we get at least a couple of less depressing endings, maybe even some where everyone wins a little bit. I see enough of that in real life.
Yeah, there's happy endings & bad endings alike in this one. This update is rounding out the cuckqueen path & I've got about 14 different endings into it, a couple routes redirect to other paths that will conclude in the coming updates too. Some of them well be happy for some, not so much for others, Some will be happy for all, some will be sad for all & some will be fucking brutal.

IRLover

Aug 1, 2018
Well... This is some bad news. Looking forward to the finished Product whenever it will be. But... Is there any Chance you could reupload the 2 Part Side Story? Since all links ive found in this thread are dead.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah, there's happy endings & bad endings alike in this one. This update is rounding out the cuckqueen path & I've got about 14 different endings into it, a couple routes redirect to other paths that will conclude in the coming updates too. Some of them well be happy for some, not so much for others, Some will be happy for all, some will be sad for all & some will be fucking brutal.
Would love a total slave forced-bi ending for the cuck... :0

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes