Votes: 129 21.2%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 117 19.2%
  • All Out War

Votes: 288 47.4%

• Total voters

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
Shame it's been abandoned but I guess I feel comfortable saying it now. From the get go of the remake I felt it was a step down from the orginal. Making Angelica a recovering nymphomaniac was just meh. Personal taste for sure but gold star good wife being corrupted >> Recovering nympho giving in.

Reactions: Amfunny and Palos69

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
It hasn't been abandoned, I just haven't had time to work on it lately. Back in April of last year, I changed careers. Previously I was working as Senior Support for Apple. After 7 years with that shit ass company, I left & took a position as the Operations Manager of IT for another company. It pays 3 times better than my Apple job ever did & has way better benefits. The problem is, working an upper management, salaried job also means that work usually takes up a lot more of my time. So over the past year, I've had even less time than usual to set aside for this project.

I was hoping that after I turned the Patreon & Saruh / Slappy Kinkaid Games account here back over to Saruh, he'd step up & actually do the graphical work for the update like he said he would. However, since he hasn't, it's pretty much once again on me to see this thing through to the end. Oh by the way, I've said this already on more than one occasion, but apparently it's still not clear to some folks. If you're still donating to Saruh's Patreon, you really should stop & cancel your donations. He's once again completely walked away from the project, I'm the only one still trying to work on it & none of those Patreon donations are coming to me, nor would I care if they were, (I make about $70k a year, which rounds out to around $34 an hour. The $53 per month or so that his Patreon is currently bringing in adds up to less than 2 hours worth of my daily salary. So it's beyond irrelevant to me. I even repeatedly said as much when I still had the Patreon account. I always said donate if you like, as the support is appreciated, but understand that it has zero influence or effect on how I go about proceeding with the game). Regardless, that's money you guys are paying to him is going completely to waste. He isn't coming back, he's completely done with the game. I'm the one that's still working on it & frankly, with all due respect, I don't want nor need your money. It's always been a complete non factor to me. I want to finish this game for my own reasons. So save your money, stop donating to Saruh's Patreon & put that money towards other creators that might need it, or just save it up & buy yourself something nice. I'm good financially, Saruh bailed on all of us, so stop giving him money for nothing.

Anyways, That all said & out of the way with, I'm going to make one last effort to get a reliable graphics guy to do the renders, since that's STILL the only roadblock. I mean the script for the next update has been written & coded for over 2 years now, just waiting for the renders to go along with it. I simply don't have time to do them myself, & finding reliable volunteer graphics people, or people willing to work for whatever the Patreon was pulling in has proven to be unsuccessful. However, now that I'm in a position where I can much more easily afford to pay someone to do that work, I'm going to break one of my own rules & post an ad on here looking for a DAZ 3d artist to do the work & I'm going to pay them out of my own pocket so that this project can get back on it's feet. If I can finally find a good graphics guy, then great. Hopefully an update will be coming in the near future. If not, then I'll just finish out the rest of the game as text only. Frankly, I'm sick of this thing just sitting around & collecting dust. So, if writing the rest out without the visuals is what has to happen to finish the story, then fuck it, that's what I signed up for, so that's what I'll do. Hopefully though, monetary incentive will bring the results I'm hoping so that we all can get a complete game with the visuals you all want. If any of you have good DAZ skills, are reliable & want to make an extra few hundred bucks, by all means, chime in, or respond to the help wanted post I make when I make it. That's all for now.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
As for this clown:

This game was abandoned by the time Saruh retired. And I've been saying this since this happened
& you keep looking like a complete moron every single time.
just go back a few pages to verify it (pag. 125, 126, 130, 138, 139, 143, 144, 146, 147, 149)
Yeah, everyone would see you constantly being completely obtuse to objective reality & facts that have been repeatedly pointed out by not only me, but also by others too. Meanwhile, my position has remained consistent. I don't think this helps your case like you think it does.
Slappy told lies all the time just to milk patreons.
Riiiight.... So, given the fact that the Patreon account has been back in Saruh's hands for over a year now, meaning I haven't made a single penny from it in well over a year & all the money is going to him, not to mention the fact that I've repeatecly told people to stop donating to the Patreon & even said I DO NOT care about the donations even when I had the account, What reason do you presume I would even have for "milking the Patrons?" What are you presuming that I get out of it? It sure ain't money, because all of that's going to Saruh, plus the amount that's coming into the Patreon is worthless to me. Like I already said before, he makes $53 a month on Patreon. My salary from my day job rounds out to about $34 PER HOUR. Why would I give the tiniest of shits about his Patreon? So please. Explain yourself. What incentive are you speculating that I even have for "milking" the Patrons? Do you actually have any coherent rationalle for this? Or are you just showing yourself to be the same blithering idiot you always prove to be, addled with a severe case of constipation of the brain & diarrhea of the mouth, (or fingers in this case). Is rational, logical thought even something that you're even capable of?
And facts cannot be denied.
Yet here you are, once again making a fool of yourself & arguing against observable facts & objective reality. Your relationship with facts, (not to mention delusion & conspiracies), seems to be identical to that of your average MAGA Trump, Qanon following cultists. Completely divorced from reality & completely saturated in your own hair brain delusions. Unfortunately, you've made it clear that no amount of being presented with actual facts or reality will get you to wake up & see reality for what it is, no no no, just like any other delusional nutjob, facts & reality only make you dig your heel into your delusion harder. & that's sad for you. But it's still a lot of fun for me, since I get to publically mock you for your clear stupidity that everyone else here can see, no matter how willfully blind to it you try to be.

Got2BeKD Thanks for having my back on this one. Swooosh, unlike your clueless ass, KD, rhcp725 & Sumatra 3D have all spent considerable time in chats & on calls on Discord with me & actually know what's been going on behind the scenes. They've seen the amount of time & effort I've put into trying to make this update happen over the past 2 years. You however, don't know shit. You just keep spouting off braindead bullshit that you know absolutely nothing about & are consistently proven wrong every single time. Most people learn their lesson after the first couple times, but not you. You're apparently wholly incapable of learning. & for that, I pity you.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
How am i losing sleep over this same old song and dance. Slappy Kinkaid you've done so well for so long without falling off the wagon. Don't let his misguided ignorance start affecting you again.

For those that saw Slappy's long post here's the tl:dr version.

Game is still alive.
Looking to hire a visual guy.
If none is found the full story will be released eventually without visual component.

Have a nice day, I'm going back to bed.

Reactions: awesomepossum

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
How am i losing sleep over this same old song and dance. Slappy Kinkaid you've done so well for so long without falling off the wagon. Don't let his misguided ignorance start affecting you again.

For those that saw Slappy's long post here's the tl:dr version.

Game is still alive.
Looking to hire a visual guy.
If none is found the full story will be released eventually without visual component.

Have a nice day, I'm going back to bed.
Eh, I know. But hey. It's fun picking on him. I mean he invites abuse. It would be rude for him not to accept it.

• Haha
Reactions: Swooosh

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
As for this clown:

& you keep looking like a complete moron every single time.
Yeah, everyone would see you constantly being completely obtuse to objective reality & facts that have been repeatedly pointed out by not only me, but also by others too. Meanwhile, my position has remained consistent. I don't think this helps your case like you think it does.
Riiiight.... So, given the fact that the Patreon account has been back in Saruh's hands for over a year now, meaning I haven't made a single penny from it in well over a year & all the money is going to him, not to mention the fact that I've repeatecly told people to stop donating to the Patreon & even said I DO NOT care about the donations even when I had the account, What reason do you presume I would even have for "milking the Patrons?" What are you presuming that I get out of it? It sure ain't money, because all of that's going to Saruh, plus the amount that's coming into the Patreon is worthless to me. Like I already said before, he makes $53 a month on Patreon. My salary from my day job rounds out to about $34 PER HOUR. Why would I give the tiniest of shits about his Patreon? So please. Explain yourself. What incentive are you speculating that I even have for "milking" the Patrons? Do you actually have any coherent rationalle for this? Or are you just showing yourself to be the same blithering idiot you always prove to be, addled with a severe case of constipation of the brain & diarrhea of the mouth, (or fingers in this case). Is rational, logical thought even something that you're even capable of?
Yet here you are, once again making a fool of yourself & arguing against observable facts & objective reality. Your relationship with facts, (not to mention delusion & conspiracies), seems to be identical to that of your average MAGA Trump, Qanon following cultists. Completely divorced from reality & completely saturated in your own hair brain delusions. Unfortunately, you've made it clear that no amount of being presented with actual facts or reality will get you to wake up & see reality for what it is, no no no, just like any other delusional nutjob, facts & reality only make you dig your heel into your delusion harder. & that's sad for you. But it's still a lot of fun for me, since I get to publically mock you for your clear stupidity that everyone else here can see, no matter how willfully blind to it you try to be.

Got2BeKD Thanks for having my back on this one. Swooosh, unlike your clueless ass, KD, rhcp725 & Sumatra 3D have all spent considerable time in chats & on calls on Discord with me & actually know what's been going on behind the scenes. They've seen the amount of time & effort I've put into trying to make this update happen over the past 2 years. You however, don't know shit. You just keep spouting off braindead bullshit that you know absolutely nothing about & are consistently proven wrong every single time. Most people learn their lesson after the first couple times, but not you. You're apparently wholly incapable of learning. & for that, I pity you.
I'm not sure if this is intended as an April fools joke as it was posted on April 1st.
To show that I still have hope in you, here is a render of Angelica making herself a gift to her viewer.
AngGift.png

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
It hasn't been abandoned, I just haven't had time to work on it lately. Back in April of last year, I changed careers. Previously I was working as Senior Support for Apple. After 7 years with that shit ass company, I left & took a position as the Operations Manager of IT for another company. It pays 3 times better than my Apple job ever did & has way better benefits. The problem is, working an upper management, salaried job also means that work usually takes up a lot more of my time. So over the past year, I've had even less time than usual to set aside for this project.

I was hoping that after I turned the Patreon & Saruh / Slappy Kinkaid Games account here back over to Saruh, he'd step up & actually do the graphical work for the update like he said he would. However, since he hasn't, it's pretty much once again on me to see this thing through to the end. Oh by the way, I've said this already on more than one occasion, but apparently it's still not clear to some folks. If you're still donating to Saruh's Patreon, you really should stop & cancel your donations. He's once again completely walked away from the project, I'm the only one still trying to work on it & none of those Patreon donations are coming to me, nor would I care if they were, (I make about $70k a year, which rounds out to around $34 an hour. The $53 per month or so that his Patreon is currently bringing in adds up to less than 2 hours worth of my daily salary. So it's beyond irrelevant to me. I even repeatedly said as much when I still had the Patreon account. I always said donate if you like, as the support is appreciated, but understand that it has zero influence or effect on how I go about proceeding with the game). Regardless, that's money you guys are paying to him is going completely to waste. He isn't coming back, he's completely done with the game. I'm the one that's still working on it & frankly, with all due respect, I don't want nor need your money. It's always been a complete non factor to me. I want to finish this game for my own reasons. So save your money, stop donating to Saruh's Patreon & put that money towards other creators that might need it, or just save it up & buy yourself something nice. I'm good financially, Saruh bailed on all of us, so stop giving him money for nothing.

Anyways, That all said & out of the way with, I'm going to make one last effort to get a reliable graphics guy to do the renders, since that's STILL the only roadblock. I mean the script for the next update has been written & coded for over 2 years now, just waiting for the renders to go along with it. I simply don't have time to do them myself, & finding reliable volunteer graphics people, or people willing to work for whatever the Patreon was pulling in has proven to be unsuccessful. However, now that I'm in a position where I can much more easily afford to pay someone to do that work, I'm going to break one of my own rules & post an ad on here looking for a DAZ 3d artist to do the work & I'm going to pay them out of my own pocket so that this project can get back on it's feet. If I can finally find a good graphics guy, then great. Hopefully an update will be coming in the near future. If not, then I'll just finish out the rest of the game as text only. Frankly, I'm sick of this thing just sitting around & collecting dust. So, if writing the rest out without the visuals is what has to happen to finish the story, then fuck it, that's what I signed up for, so that's what I'll do. Hopefully though, monetary incentive will bring the results I'm hoping so that we all can get a complete game with the visuals you all want. If any of you have good DAZ skills, are reliable & want to make an extra few hundred bucks, by all means, chime in, or respond to the help wanted post I make when I make it. That's all for now.
You have to do what best for you, since you changed career in real life and adapting to the changes. Working in management position does take extra time depending on the duties you are requires to do.

Wish you success finding someone to work with you on the renders. Hopefully you and the designer would have a good agreement to complete your project of this AVN.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: disaster007

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
I mean the script for the next update has been written & coded for over 2 years now, just waiting for the renders to go along with it. I simply don't have time to do them myself, & finding reliable volunteer graphics people, or people willing to work for whatever the Patreon was pulling in has proven to be unsuccessful. However, now that I'm in a position where I can much more easily afford to pay someone to do that work, I'm going to break one of my own rules & post an ad on here looking for a DAZ 3d artist to do the work & I'm going to pay them out of my own pocket so that this project can get back on it's feet. If I can finally find a good graphics guy, then great. Hopefully an update will be coming in the near future. If not, then I'll just finish out the rest of the game as text only. Frankly, I'm sick of this thing just sitting around & collecting dust. So, if writing the rest out without the visuals is what has to happen to finish the story, then fuck it, that's what I signed up for, so that's what I'll do. Hopefully though, monetary incentive will bring the results I'm hoping so that we all can get a complete game with the visuals you all want. If any of you have good DAZ skills, are reliable & want to make an extra few hundred bucks, by all means, chime in, or respond to the help wanted post I make when I make it. That's all for now.
Glad to see a status update. This was one of the first AVN’s I ever played, so I’ve got a lot of nostalgia for it.

It sounds like you have the skill set already, but if you ever need any help with the coding for future updates, feel free to message me. I was playing around with a custom version of this game before I moved on to my current project.

Last edited:

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
You have to do what best for you, since you changed career in real life and adapting to the changes. Working in management position does take extra time depending on the duties you are requires to do.

Wish you success finding someone to work with you on the renders. Hopefully you and the designer would have a good agreement to complete your project of this AVN.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Thanks man, Working on it.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I'm not sure if this is intended as an April fools joke as it was posted on April 1st.
To show that I still have hope in you, here is a render of Angelica making herself a gift to her viewer.
View attachment 3503792
Nope. Not an April Fools joke. I'm gathering quotes from 3D artists as we speak.

As for Angelica here, hang on. Now where did I put my tazer? Don't worry, I won't "accidentally miss" & zap Aria until she shit's herself... It will be on purpose of course. XD

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Glad to see a status update. This was one of the first AVN’s I ever played, so I’ve got some nostalgia for it.

It sounds like you have the skill set already, but if you ever need any help with the coding for future updates, feel free to hit me up in the future. I was playing around with a custom version of this game before I moved on to my current project.
Thanks. I got the coding & writing part down, just need someone to do renders. That's really the only thing that's been keeping this project in production purgatory.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Shame it's been abandoned but I guess I feel comfortable saying it now. From the get go of the remake I felt it was a step down from the orginal. Making Angelica a recovering nymphomaniac was just meh. Personal taste for sure but gold star good wife being corrupted >> Recovering nympho giving in.
What do you mean with "remake"? This is a remake? Is there an "original" version of this game?

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

Is there any chance you could give me the model of Angelica and Mark? And Aria... I would really like to make some fanart of this game, I like it a lot

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Is there any chance you could give me the model of Angelica and Mark? And Aria... I would really like to make some fanart of this game, I like it a lot
Sure. If you have a couple TB free, I'll send you whole asset libraries being used. I am looking for someone to do the 3d Graphics after all. I'm even willing to pay out of my own pocket to get this done.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Sure. If you have a couple TB free, I'll send you whole asset libraries being used. I am looking for someone to do the 3d Graphics after all. I'm even willing to pay out of my own pocket to get this done.
Is the entire library necessary for having the models? I don't know if I have a couple of free TB for all that... I already take up a lot of space with my library
I would really love to contribute on something like this, but I already have a lot of projects of my own and I really don't have the time to do that:cry:

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes