• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.6%
  • All Out War

Votes: 303 47.6%

• Total voters

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Where is Saruh?
I have played this great game and it is awesome... but no updated since 2021:eek:
But as I understand...
there is another dev in charge here...
how many years are required for the next update?

Reactions: Swooosh

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The reasons for the slow production have been gone over at nauseam. However just because I'm feeling a little more generous than i was not just about 15 minutes ago I'll elaborate a little more. Let's compare the original to new developers of the game.

Saruh was a full time developer who made is living off of production of the game. He had better hardware to work with and his very survival depended on the Patreon pledges he was receiving. He got burnt out, tired of the constant complaining about where his story was going and made a decision to step away and make his living doing something else. Instead of just abandoning the game entirely he asked Slappy who had been consulting him on the story for a year+ in the background to finish the game for him instead of just letting it die. Slappy agreed as a favor to Saruh.

Now we turn our attention to Slappy. He has a full time job and a family so he obviously is not going to have the same amount of time that Saruh did to work on the project. Secondly he is a writer/programmer which is the part of production he originally agreed to do. I've played the update in renpy with black screen 10 months ago. It exists. Now unfortunately the visual component in a visual novel is kinda important for the overall product. Originally Slappy had others lined up to do this work for him but they all flaked out on him for one reason or another. Instead if giving up he learned daz on nearly obsolete hardware and is doing it himself. He wants to do it right and keep it to the same level of quality that Saruh had before he took over. This takes time.

So lets think for a moment and use a little common sense here. Full time developer vs part time developer with lessor hardware. Obviously the time it takes to produce an update in man hours required is going to take much longer for the part timer based on available production time. Sorry that it's taking this long but that's the reality of the situation. I'm sure that if Slappy had known that this would be that big a headache a d time sink he probably wouldn't have agreed in the first place. Yet since he did and his word means something to him the continuation will come. Just not as soon as many would like. It's coming eventually wait if you want or go find something else to bide your time. Complaining here just causes unnecessary fights that could easily be avoided by just reading what has been said already.

For those that see my long explanation here is the tl:dr version. It's not dead, being worked on and coming when its ready.

Have a nice day.
But this dev was milked with more than 500 dollars month for at least 1 year
Now the the supporters hae finelly understood that was just like a SCAM!

so now he habe just 49 supporters...

I really think that this game is dead! And I totally agree with this guy
https://f95zone.to/threads/angelica...nning-v0-3-1-patreon-saruh.38874/post-8311132
https://f95zone.to/threads/angelica...nning-v0-3-1-patreon-saruh.38874/post-8313239

This game is very good as is NOW!

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
Where is Saruh?
I have played this great game and it is awesome... but no updated since 2021:eek:
But as I understand...
there is another dev in charge here...
how many years are required for the next update?
Id like to hear from saruh. It seems absurd he’d want all his work to come to this. Some weird guy who says he has like 10 wives and can’t render because he has ten jobs too

Gerrry1969

Jun 23, 2020
Saruh is long gone. He passed it on to someone else.
I just don’t understand why he’d just pass on an income stream to a moron and his weird pretend PR crony. It’s always seemed weird to me. If Slappy actually was ‘helping’ with the game I can imagine that’s reason enough to call it a day

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
So I'm weird and pretend for doing a job. Ok sure think what you want. I was a fan of this game long before i was part if helping it continue. One thing I'm definitely not is Slappy's crony because I don't blindly kiss his ass and praise him like some other developers fan boys. If you knew how much time I've spent fighting with him for everyone's benefit when it comes to this project you wouldn't be calling me that. So keep your uninformed opinions to yourself and stop slandering my name to make yourself feel better. In spite of all the negativity being thrown at the people keeping this project alive production still continues and an update will come when it's ready. No one is forcing you to wait and complain here about something that would be DEAD without us. Chill out it's coming, when I can't tell you yet because I don't have a release date to reveal at this time.

Have a nice day

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
so, april you said... are you sure it is this april?
April 15 will be a year and a half since the last update...
Note Saruh also started before the original Angelica's Temptation game well before and abandoned it, so that's a dev to never trust again, even if the dev that took over does.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I realize that there is a new Dev in town, which is encouraging, but site guidelines do look for public Dev communications at least every three months.

Marked as Abandoned, which would be changed after a new release drops.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes