Votes: 129 21.2%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 117 19.2%
  • All Out War

Votes: 288 47.4%

• Total voters

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Is there no sex scene for this event? Aria and Angelica's sister.
angelica.png
That would have been very exciting.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
yeah true about how the girl is exploited too. Another thing I didn't like in this game is how MC was made to be exploited in the name of some disorder. I think that's really stupid.
In reality she's not suffering from any disorder whatsoever. The diagnosis of "nymphomania" was always spurious and sexist at best and was dropped from the DSM years ago. As a matter of fact, there isn't a sexual disorder diagnosis that could even be applied to her. She is functioning and maintaining ADL's and although unhappy and mildly depressed, her only chance at a positive diagnosis would be for her behaviors (ie, sexual activity) to be disruptive to the point she couldn't maintain her ADL's. Even then, her diagnosis could only be listed as an impulse control disorder.

Reactions: Djoki996

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
is there a way to go only Lesbian path i got Aria path with Lesbian thing but i see "images" got something i can't achieve like Aria Angelica and Julia in same bed partying together without men..

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Two questions:
1. How big is "LESBIAN" thing in this game?
2. Are the dicks avoidable?
1. There's a lot of lesbian scenes and even a lesbian path. The lesbian scenes are between Angelica and Aria so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. As far as I remember, the dicks are avoidable only in the free versions of the game, but you need to skip the intro, which has a lot of content. Also there are some lesbian scenes that you will miss if you avoid dicks. Besides, you need to know the walkthrough to choose correctly to avoid dicks and start a relationship with Aria.

Last edited:

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
1. There's a lot of lesbian scenes and even a lesbian path. The lesbian scenes are between Angelica and Aria so far.

2. As far as I remember, the dicks are avoidable only in the free versions of the game, but you need to skip the intro, which has a lot of content. Also there are some lesbian scenes that you will miss if you avoid dicks. Besides, you need to know the walkthrough to choose correctly to avoid dicks and start a relationship with Aria.
Thanks kind sir for reply.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Two questions:
1. How big is "LESBIAN" thing in this game?
2. Are the dicks avoidable?
There is a path for "Lesbian" thing.
And if you go for Lesbian path you can avoid the dick's as a MC but still you see M/F scenes with another characters like "Aria and Mark , Mark and Maid" and if you play intro you see some serious Cuck and NTR thing and Lots of dick.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
There is a path for "Lesbian" thing.
And if you go for Lesbian path you can avoid the dick's as a MC but still you see M/F scenes with another characters like "Aria and Mark , Mark and Maid" and if you play intro you see some serious Cuck and NTR thing and Lots of dick.
An interesting point here, this VN, at least the patreon edition, is a story that carries 4 protagonists, The MC is Angelica, but is impossible to make the story suddenly vanish with all the male characters because although the main focus of the story is Angelica, the story of the other 3 protagonists carry much importance for the plot I'm developing in this multi-route story, but if this type of lesbian-only novel is what was expected for the lesbian route, then I'm sorry but that won't happen.

PS.: This message is not directed to you SecretDesire , but to all the players that prefer lesbian content, I quoted your post because it raised, as I said and quote, "an interesting point", Thank you!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I do not understand She suffers because she has to tell her husband about her past, they promise each other eternal love and the first night she goes out to fuck the first guy she meets. Is that all she is going to do to keep her marriage?

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
An interesting point here, this VN, at least the patreon edition, is a story that carries 4 protagonists, The MC is Angelica, but is impossible to make the story suddenly vanish with all the male characters because although the main focus of the story is Angelica, the story of the other 3 protagonists carry much importance for the plot I'm developing in this multi-route story, but if this type of lesbian-only novel is what was expected for the lesbian route, then I'm sorry but that won't happen.

PS.: This message is not directed to you SecretDesire , but to all the players that prefer lesbian content, I quoted your post because it raised, as I said and quote, "an interesting point", Thank you!
totally no problem there you just explain things with a kind way.
He asked there is a way to avoid "Cocks" and i just answered him "You can avoid Cock's as a MC but you still see another interact with other characters like Aria and Mark or Mark and a Maid and if am not wrong Mark and Angelica's sister in next update (seems like it's going that's way) but yeah i am happy with Lesbian path i just skipping the M/F content with skip button."
But you have a good game here ty for your hard work.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
To get the orgy, you need to do the following:
Drive to Aria's place. Accept her kiss on your lips. Stay and watch. Get a taste. Offer Henry a taste. Ask Mark to forget it. Mock Henry at the pool. You'll join them, but keep your bra on, and go to sleep. Angelica will reject Aria the next morning. At breakfast, choose "Henry needs you!". Take Mark's money the following day, and make Henry feel like shit during the workout ("it's the effect of having a real man in the house"). Accept Mark's offer about the hormone drugs, and tease him during the workout. Keep humiliating Henry during the dinner, and wear something revealing the next day.
When Mark confronts you about it, choose "it's all my disorder Mark". Later that night, invite Henry to join you and Aria at the club, which will lead to a disappointing threesome. After the truth comes out, you'll get to choose to go out with Aria, and that leads to the orgy with Julia, Angelica's sister. However, it's not really an orgy, because none of them change partners, and there's no lesbian action between them. Oh well, hopefully next time.
So there are at least 5 distinct play-throughs that I encountered: the total whore path (accepting Mark and Aria's advances, cheating on Henry early on), Aria's love and domination paths (by rejecting Mark as a friend, and accepting Aria), the cucking wife path (by teasing Mark, but ultimately rejecting him, having the threesome with Henry and Aria, and staying with Henry during poker nights - which leads to a strip tease for Henry's friends), the fed up wife path (explained above, which ends with the "orgy" scene), and the good wife path (by rejecting everyone's advances, and remaining faithful to Henry).
I don't know if there are any more paths, but there are definitely renders I haven't seen yet.
Anyways, I hope that helps.
Cheers.
In the poker night if Henry "sell" his wife and she make a strip for his friends, he don't see wife's the strip and the teasing scene, so it's not cuckold in my opinion… instead if she seduce them and Henry wins, he see it and become horny and excited to see his wife teasing the guys.
Maybe they are two cuckold sub-path, the first one is submissive, the second one is "assertive", that is always my favourite (Henry is excited and eager to see Angie fuck other men)… the poker night (cuckold path's starting in my opinion) happens both after the Henry/Angie/Aria threesome and after Angie and Henry fucking on the bed (where she is in stockings/garter belt and high heels, and he "fails").
Maybe after the threesome there will be also a cuckqueen/swinging path, where Angie will be excited to see Henry fuck other girls (they will cuck each other), or a love path between Henry and Aria, but without a detailed walkthrought they are only suppositions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
In the poker night if Henry "sell" his wife and she make a strip for his friends, he don't see wife's the strip and the teasing scene, so it's not cuckold in my opinion… instead if she seduce them and Henry wins, he see it and become horny and excited to see his wife teasing the guys.
Maybe they are two cuckold sub-path, the first one is submissive, the second one is "assertive", that is always my favourite (Henry is excited and eager to see Angie fuck other men)… the poker night (cuckold path's starting in my opinion) happens both after the Henry/Angie/Aria threesome and after Angie and Henry fucking on the bed (where she is in stockings/garter belt and high heels, and he "fails").
Maybe after the threesome there will be also a cuckqueen/swinging path, where Angie will be excited to see Henry fuck other girls (they will cuck each other), or a love path between Henry and Aria, but without a detailed walkthrought they are only suppositions.
Aria is in love with Angelica and if she is not fallen for Mark after so many years and dicking she not fall for useless Henry :D

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Aria is in love with Angelica and if she is not fallen for Mark after so many years and dicking she not fall for useless Henry :D
Instead Angelica is in love with Henry, but his dick doesn't work anymore… until he discover that seeing his wife fucking other men excite him and their married life is again spiced up!

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone have a list of all 10 routes for this game? I swore someone posted them a few weeks ago in this thread but I just searched the last 10 or so pages and couldn't find it. Wanted to see if I could write up some kind of walkthrough but I can't if I don't know the routes.

Reactions: noscruples

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Instead Angelica is in love with Henry, but his dick doesn't work anymore… until he discover that seeing his wife fucking other men excite him and their married life is again spiced up!
Actually i realy don't give a fuck about Henry or Mark :D give me my Aria if given choice (and i guess it's gonna giving us in the future on Lesbian path) Dump Henry and go live with Aria :D

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2.3 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes