Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
NTR Avoidable ?
Not in the intro but afterwards it's all down to how you want Angie to be and who you want her to be with.

You play the woman so you won't get cucked but you can cuck the husband.

If you want to play the faithful wife you can.

akill

Jun 21, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning v0.2.3P.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
File link unavailable

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
I have a problem, I can't start the Patreon or the Free version. Win10. Someone got an idea?
I had a similar problem with an earlier version of the game, changing the folder's name to something shorter fixed it.
Seems like on some machine it doesn't like names that are too long, or being inside multiple folders.

Reactions: 123Steel

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks Saruh for adding more save slots, hope there will be more in the future to experience every path, but for now thank you very much.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks Saruh for adding more save slots, hope there will be more in the future to experience every path, but for now thank you very much.
You know, most ren'py games, have more than 9 or 10 slots, just press on the last page and after that just press the right button, it will keep going up with more save slots, it's just that you can't press on the number to reach that page

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
You know, most ren'py games, have more than 9 or 10 slots, just press on the last page and after that just press the right button, it will keep going up with more save slots, it's just that you can't press on the number to reach that page
Yes, but the dev made this one a bit diferent, now its like this but it used to be less than this wich disk only give 8 slots, total of 64 saves, now it was incresead.

screenshot0001.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's kind of going in the direction I hoped.

I got Angie and Aria together and her husband heard th call. Hopefully that means I can leave him and settle down with Aria properly now.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Yes, but the dev made this one a bit diferent, now its like this but it used to be less than this wich disk only give 8 slots, total of 64 saves, now it was incresead.

View attachment 601148
Yeah, noticed that after starting up the game again, sorry x3 but thought of making a helpful tip, felt like i discovered a new world when i accidentally found out that you could keep going to next pages beyond the marked 9 or 10 on other ren'py games :3 <3

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
It's kind of going in the direction I hoped.

I got Angie and Aria together and her husband heard th call. Hopefully that means I can leave him and settle down with Aria properly now.
Hope so too

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah, noticed that after starting up the game again, sorry x3 but thought of making a helpful tip, felt like i discovered a new world when i accidentally found out that you could keep going to next pages beyond the marked 9 or 10 on other ren'py games :3 <3
I know what you mean, that's one of the reasons i prefer that the devs use Ren'py as their engine

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
So after spending 5 hours on this, I finally have the walkthrough ready.

Be aware though I found some issues while doing it so if the dev is reading, please take alook at the following:

Line 14075 says thuth instead of truth
truth1 is refrenrenced as being true, but nowhere does it change the flag from false to true

It's not the prettiest of walkthroughs, but it does it's job. If someone wants to clean it up, just send me a mail about your e-mail that you want it on and I can give you my excel sheet in the e-mail.

For now though.....I'm going to sleep since I wasted waaaay to many hours on this (started at 2 am, now it's 7 am local time)

If you want a cleaner walkthrough and more focused on each route instead of all at once, I recommend checking out mazariah Route Walkthrough found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/angelicas-temptation-from-the-beginning-v0-2-3-saruh.38874/post-3236233

Last edited:

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning v0.2.3P.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
It says file link is unavailable.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes