Votes: 288 47.4%

• Total voters

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning v0.2.3P.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys, so as I mentioned the other day I was looking for the 10 routes to attempt write a guide for this. I was able to locate the routes, they had been posted in this thread like I thought. They are as follows:

Mark: Harem, Love, Bull
Aria: Angelica Domme, Lesbian Lovers, Slutty Friends
Henry: Faithful, Hotwife
Angelica: Slut, Cuckquean

I threw together a guide for almost all of the routes and each decision to get to them. Since the game is in early stages I'm thinking some of the routes aren't developed and it isn't readily obvious how to get certain ones. I'm just gonna go through each route here to make sure I'm understanding them correctly, and if I have anything incorrect or someone can assist with ones I wasn't able to figure out, don't hesitate to correct me!

Any tips anyone can give me would be appreciated. Hope this helped, enjoy!

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
heh there is one funny thing about the the Lesbian Lovers and the Angelicas Dome Path.
2 days after angelica and aria confessed their love for each other Aria already cheated on Angelica with mark *lol*

seems to be an promising relationship with what is coming in that Lesbian Routes :)

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019

Can somebody post update here?

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
PC: - -

Mac: - -

Windows Vista and 7: - -

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Just an fyi I won't update my guide using the free version. I use the Patreon Version for that since there's just more content. This update didn't have any sex scenes for the Mark and Aria routes anyway. Only Henry got new scenes, and I don't know about Angelica routes since I wasn't able to figure out how to get on those routes.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

I fixed a bug on Mark's bull Route.
Here are the links:
PC: - -
Mac: - -
Windows Vista and 7: - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning v0.2.3P.
(bugfixed version thx to a patron)

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

What's up, guys?! So I'm here to announce that I've finished the script for the next update, and I'm currently producing the scenes, the script was finished at 30k+ Words and it's going to cover for the end of Monday to the beginning of Thursday (in-game days), so you can wait for a ton of content.
I don't have a release date yet, I'll try to finish everything so I can release it this month but I'm not sure that will be possible because there are many scenes to be produced still.
I'd like to inform y'all about the discord changes, I'm still growing used to it, so there still might be some flaws on what I'm trying to do, but from here on out, some areas of the Discord server will be only available to patrons and authorized personnel. Because this way I can also post Update reports there without giving privileged information to non-patrons, this way also prioritizing you guys.
I'm not sure what the result of the poll will be, but even if I change the update release rate to Bi-monthly, I'll do my best to finish everything as fast as possible, so I can bring you guys enough content so the update is "fun to play" instead of the disappointing and short update like the 0.2.3 was.
Also, I'll try to release more teasers from now on, I have released 3-4 teaser between updates on average, but I'll increase this to 7-8 teaser between updates.
Well, I guess that's it's for now, I'll come back later to talk about the idea our bro, Driftwood, gave me about another patreon reward for you guys, especially those of you that have been supporting me for a long time already.
That's all for now! Talk to you guys soon! Thank you for your support and patience!
What's up, guys?! So I'm here to announce that I've finished the script for the next update, and I'm currently producing the scenes, the script was finished at 30k+ Words and it's going to cover for the end of Monday to the beginning of Thursday (in-game days), so you can wait for a ton of content.
I don't have a release date yet, I'll try to finish everything so I can release it this month but I'm not sure that will be possible because there are many scenes to be produced still.
I'd like to inform y'all about the discord changes, I'm still growing used to it, so there still might be some flaws on what I'm trying to do, but from here on out, some areas of the Discord server will be only available to patrons and authorized personnel. Because this way I can also post Update reports there without giving privileged information to non-patrons, this way also prioritizing you guys.
I'm not sure what the result of the poll will be, but even if I change the update release rate to Bi-monthly, I'll do my best to finish everything as fast as possible, so I can bring you guys enough content so the update is "fun to play" instead of the disappointing and short update like the 0.2.3 was.
Also, I'll try to release more teasers from now on, I have released 3-4 teaser between updates on average, but I'll increase this to 7-8 teaser between updates.
Well, I guess that's it's for now, I'll come back later to talk about the idea our bro, Driftwood, gave me about another patreon reward for you guys, especially those of you that have been supporting me for a long time already.
That's all for now! Talk to you guys soon! Thank you for your support and patience!

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes