Votes: 133 21.5%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 121 19.5%
  • All Out War

Votes: 293 47.3%

• Total voters

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
feels like there should be an option for a relationship with Aria so I'm kind of trying to avoid "slutty" interactions with her, but it looks like I'm locked off from all of her content, I keep hitting choice points with only one option. Do I really have to play Angelica as slutty just to get her to hook up with Aria?

Reactions: KiraJames

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.2.3] [Saruh] - Original Size: 717 MB

Download PC (412MB): - - -
Download Mac (397MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Voidstep

Jan 2, 2018
So after spending 5 hours on this, I finally have the walkthrough ready.

Be aware though I found some issues while doing it so if the dev is reading, please take alook at the following:

Line 14075 says thuth instead of truth
truth1 is refrenrenced as being true, but nowhere does it change the flag from false to true

It's not the prettiest of walkthroughs, but it does it's job. If someone wants to clean it up, just send me a mail about your e-mail that you want it on and I can give you my excel sheet in the e-mail.

For now though.....I'm going to sleep since I wasted waaaay to many hours on this (started at 2 am, now it's 7 am local time)
Thats kinda complex walkthrough , but now i understand why im missing a lot of content despite replaying the game many times, there is just too much dependencies. I dont like playing with WT on hand so im gonna miss alot more in the future :(

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Again try load game and now its work. :unsure:
(I Continue old save 0.2.0)
Probably a minor bug, i did restart the game from a new game, since the dev include more saves, so maybe because of that i didn't have that problem.

Reactions: Sorrow85

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Thats kinda complex walkthrough , but now i understand why im missing a lot of content despite replaying the game many times, there is just too much dependencies. I dont like playing with WT on hand so im gonna miss alot more in the future :(
I know what you mean. Got me surprised to see how complex and dependant all those choices become of each other. Usually I am just like you, don't like using walkthroughs for my games, but I just wanted to give it a shot at least :p

123Steel

Dec 3, 2017
I had a similar problem with an earlier version of the game, changing the folder's name to something shorter fixed it.
Seems like on some machine it doesn't like names that are too long, or being inside multiple folders.

It worked. Thanks a lot.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Just so you know I had posted a walkthrough a couple days back explaining how to get most of the routes in pretty simple terms. It wasn't finished though because some of the routes aren't fully formed. But most of the routes are there.

• Love
Reactions: moudy and Voidstep

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Just so you know I had posted a walkthrough a couple days back explaining how to get most of the routes in pretty simple terms. It wasn't finished though because some of the routes aren't fully formed. But most of the routes are there.
I feel like I owe you an apology. You started on a walkthrough and then here I come and take the glory. I didn't notice you had already done one earlier so I went back and searched for it. Yours is a lot cleaner than mine is, but I guess mine is more indepth.

Again, I'm sorry for interupting your idea and hard work.

For those curious, here's mazzariah's walkthrough:
https://f95zone.to/threads/angelicas-temptation-from-the-beginning-v0-2-3-saruh.38874/post-3211799

Reactions: mazariah

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
So after spending 5 hours on this, I finally have the walkthrough ready.

Be aware though I found some issues while doing it so if the dev is reading, please take alook at the following:

Line 14075 says thuth instead of truth
truth1 is refrenrenced as being true, but nowhere does it change the flag from false to true

It's not the prettiest of walkthroughs, but it does it's job. If someone wants to clean it up, just send me a mail about your e-mail that you want it on and I can give you my excel sheet in the e-mail.

For now though.....I'm going to sleep since I wasted waaaay to many hours on this (started at 2 am, now it's 7 am local time)
Great walkthrough!

I just ran into the "thuth" bug. Is there a way for me to fix that? I'm a novice.

Cheers!

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Great walkthrough!

I just ran into the "thuth" bug. Is there a way for me to fix that? I'm a novice.

Cheers!
First of all.... in theory you could, but I managed to break my game so be careful and have a backup of your game before doing this.....

There's 2 files you need to fix it...
1) Notepad++ (or similar program)
2) unren.bat https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

In theory, the next steps are:

1) You have to open up the unren.bat inside where the .exe is
2) Decompile rpyc files (option 2 in unren.bat)
3) Find script.rpy
4) Find the line of code you want to fix, save and exit
5) Run the game again.

Again... this broke my game for some reason so I haven't been able to fix it myself.... so BE CAREFUL

Reactions: SoiCowboy
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes