Votes: 136 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Updated my route walkthrough with the remaining three routes I couldn't figure out and with choices in the new version. Shout out to Sjoher for his much more in depth walkthrough that included flags that helped me figure some things out. Side note it would appear the therapy choices are a bit buggy, particularly the second set after you lie the first time. So if you're keeping saves updated I'd suggest saving there and waiting for that to be fixed next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm glad you could make it this much cleaner and I'm also glad to help completing yours :)

And yes, it seems to be bugged out quite alot in the therapy session, especially with the thuth instead of truth as well as in some cases it does not send you back to the correct topic... I might be able to fix it though but since I broke my copy of the game while doing this, I would just need script.rpyc file found in the game folder... if someone could send that ;)

madbloke

May 4, 2017
I'm glad you could make it this much cleaner and I'm also glad to help completing yours :)

And yes, it seems to be bugged out quite alot in the therapy session, especially with the thuth instead of truth as well as in some cases it does not send you back to the correct topic... I might be able to fix it though but since I broke my copy of the game while doing this, I would just need script.rpyc file found in the game folder... if someone could send that ;)

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Not sure if this works or not since your file looked corrupted (there's some stuff at the end of the file that does not belong there).

But it all should work this.... if the file is not corrupted that is.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
PS.: A man that fucks every female that he has a chance with, is a man, no more no less, just a man.
Really????

Typical Male Dickhead thinking Sorry...

PS: A Man that fucks every female that he has a chance with is Called Man Whore ;)

Just Saying ;)

You're wrong about that though, there are more routes in the game then you know about, obviously, and in some of them, Mark is not an optional sexual partner for Angelica, he will still fuck other girls though. There is also a variable in the game named "killmark", if you find it all paths that lead to Angelica fucking him will be closed. There also one for Aria too...
i know there are 10 because you said it yourself in some routes it may come to that in others not that is the reason that we need to get a walkthrough to know how to enter the specific pathes.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Really????

Typical Male Dickhead thinking Sorry...

PS: A Man that fucks every female that he has a chance with is Called Man Whore ;)

Just Saying ;)
I apologize, I had no idea I was talking with a woman, I sincerely apologize, ma'am!

Reactions: karnage3d

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Updated my route walkthrough with the remaining three routes I couldn't figure out and with choices in the new version. Shout out to Sjoher for his much more in depth walkthrough that included flags that helped me figure some things out. Side note it would appear the therapy choices are a bit buggy, particularly the second set after you lie the first time. So if you're keeping saves updated I'd suggest saving there and waiting for that to be fixed next update.

Reactions: mazariah

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
yeah i stumbled over that too,and if you play further Angelica teases Henry about that if he want´s to watch her getting fucked by other men and there he gets a boner and gets aroused about these thoughts.
and further she tests Henry there with talking to Julia to fuck mark in the guestroom and to leave the door open so Henry could spy on them thinking it is Angelica there and he almost cums in his pants by watching them.

earlier in that route she talks to henry telling him all about her past and her "disorder" but i think that is happening in the bull and the quckqueen route.

i think that is the Cuckqueen path for angelica,and if it is the cease i hope she gives mark some big blue balls too from time to time *lol* but sadly that will not happening i suppose.

Last edited:

obaid124

Jun 16, 2017
so this is game is still ongoing right.. cause in this lockdown of all the games here u made the most precious masterpiece

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018

Just to show you guys the diference between the routes the previous teaser is a scene of both Mark's Harem and Lover routes, those two images are from Mark's Bull route.
Was the previous teaser posted here?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes