• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019

Why are you crying, Aria?
Angelica looking wedding ring and last update Henry caught Angelica talking to Aria so it's maybe about Angelica's divorce (i hope so) :D
But last update after Love confession (Aria and Angelica) first chance She get (Aria) Fucked with Mark ... (She said "you know this is last time") but still it's cheating and kinda bothered me :D

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Angelica looking wedding ring and last update Henry caught Angelica talking to Aria so it's maybe about Angelica's divorce (i hope so) :D
But last update after Love confession (Aria and Angelica) first chance She get (Aria) Fucked with Mark ... (She said "you know this is last time") but still it's cheating and kinda bothered me :D
It's not cheating if what they're having is an affair, even if it develops into something more after, it's not cheating in their current situation, but it's still NTR though... (Kono NTR no koto wa omoshiroi dayo neh?)

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
It's not cheating if what they're having is an affair, even if it develops into something more after, it's not cheating in their current situation, but it's still NTR though... (Kono NTR no koto wa omoshiroi dayo neh?)
Still it's shows Aria is not trustable about Mark and that thing bothered me not Aria and Mark having sex we see that scene like 10 times in game :D
(%100 characters perpective) if i risque my marriage for someone , i want loyalty from her too :D

I play other routes too if Angelica go with mark and leave Aria behind , Aria sleep with Jules (Angelica's sister) and after she said "you look like your sister it's not my fault" kinda thing and if you play Aria's lover route you can see she is in love with Angelica.
And years later she got a chance to be Angelica's lover (maybe more) she blow it away (fucking with Mark)
Just think if Angelica learn about Aria and Mark fucked after everything she gonna trow Aria away because she don't want to share her with even her sister.
but ofc. it's your story and you know how it's progress so i totally write my taught about it :D
There is only path for me in this game :D (Aria's lover)

Last edited:
Reactions: Saruh Games

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
When I look at the Image folder I didn't get this animation even in Mark's bull route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How come ? I am playing the 2.3 Patreon version

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
When I look at the Image folder I didn't get this animation even in Mark's bull route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How come ? I am playing the 2.3 Patreon version
If I'm not wrong, there are only two scenes where Mark fucks her Doggystyle, it's either on the hotel scene or during the threesome with Aria.

raj143

Jun 22, 2019

Just to show you guys the diference between the routes the previous teaser is a scene of both Mark's Harem and Lover routes, those two images are from Mark's Bull route.
give m save file

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
If I'm not wrong, there are only two scenes where Mark fucks her Doggystyle, it's either on the hotel scene or during the threesome with Aria.
Exactly ! I'm talking about the hotel scene I saw animation in the image folder, but in my gameplay when I played the hotel scene (I pick Go out with Mark and agree to go to hotel) there is none for some reason and that's what I am asking why

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Exactly ! I'm talking about the hotel scene I saw animation in the image folder, but in my gameplay when I played the hotel scene (I pick Go out with Mark and agree to go to hotel) there is none for some reason and that's what I am asking why
You need to have the threesome with Mark and Aria, then go out with them on the next day, if it's not bugged then you should get that animation; if you don't get it, please tell me and it will be fixed in the next update.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
You need to have the threesome with Mark and Aria, then go out with them on the next day, if it's not bugged then you should get that animation; if you don't get it, please tell me and it will be fixed in the next update.
I follow the bull route walkthrough and did everything but I also think it is bugged because other sex animations are okay in that hotel scene at first I thought the added animations are for patreons only

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I follow the bull route walkthrough and did everything but I also think it is bugged because other sex animations are okay in that hotel scene at first I thought the added animations are for patreons only
But that animation is not in the Bull path, it's on the Harem route.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Someone who already played can tell me if there's a full lesbian route or it's dick unavoidable? Thx
it should be there are 2 Lesbian pathes (Lesbian Lovers and Angie Dom path) but after seeing the Fucking with Mark and Aria AFTER Aria and Angelica confessed their love for each other i am afraid it will not be the case.
could mean that these 2 pathes will not be so serious with pure lesbian for aria and angelica.

that Fuck Scene with Aria and Mark happens in all 10 pathes but that should not be the case in the lesbian routes there.Aria should have rejected Mark after confessing to Angelica if she waited a lifetime for that to happen like she said.
and 1 or 2 days after that confession Aria has Marks Dick balls deep in her and wow Angelica only risks her complete life for someone that is sooooooo madly in love with her since college that she jumps on marks dick like one day after her lifetime dream cames true :unsure:

and of course it is cheating too.for angelica it is only an affair at this time and she is cheating on her husband with a woman,but for aria it is cheating too in a way because for her it is no affair,it is a Relationship more or less she has no boyfriend and no husband so no affair for aria.she sees herself DATING angelica now and she sees herself as a Couple with Angelica and because of that it would be cheating too in a way.
it would only be an affair with an married woman if aria would do that only for fun without confessing their love to each other,so no affair for aria.

Last edited:

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Is there a way for Aria, to not fuck Mark after declaring her love for Angelica? I mean it's a bit weird that she finally got her dream, she is in a relationship with the girl she loves and then a day later decides to fuck with Mark because reasons, meanwhile Angelica is thinking that she is in love with Aria...what a joke, Aria isn't in love with Angelica, otherwise she wouldn't fuck Mark after starting a relationship with her "love".

I even tried the dom route with Aria and she still fucked him...I hope we got an option next time to stop that relationship, because she fucking Mark, shows that she didn't really love Angelica, or that she didn't respect her as a dom, because she fucked someone without her mistress knowing it. That scene really ruined the Aria's path for me tbh. And since I don't like Mark at all...

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Is there a way for Aria, to not fuck Mark after declaring her love for Angelica? I mean it's a bit weird that she finally got her dream, she is in a relationship with the girl she loves and then a day later decides to fuck with Mark because reasons, meanwhile Angelica is thinking that she is in love with Aria...what a joke, Aria isn't in love with Angelica, otherwise she wouldn't fuck Mark after starting a relationship with her "love".

I even tried the dom route with Aria and she still fucked him...I hope we got an option next time to stop that relationship, because she fucking Mark, shows that she didn't really love Angelica, or that she didn't respect her as a dom, because she fucked someone without her mistress knowing it. That scene really ruined the Aria's path for me tbh. And since I don't like Mark at all...
that you must ask Saruh i am with you with that but that scene happens in all 10 possible routes and in the lesbian pathes that should not happen.
there are 3 possible consequences from that 1: aria never tells Angie 2: aria tells Angie that she fucked Mark 3: Angelica finds out about that by accident.
in two of the 3 ways it could mean trouble for aria if angelica finds out.

if the dev makes that scenarios of course
but i am afraid the 2 lesbian routes will go on like that Aria/Mark fuck never happend like it was an farewellfuck for mark it looked like that.
But it will clearly not be an farewell for mark here because he always wants what belongs to others in a way his past with henry showed that clearly.
and that bestfriend bullshit he is always talking about is only a facade that he can hide behind because a best friend would NEVER do what he has done in their past together.

Last edited:

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
that you must ask Saruh i am with you with that but that scene happens in all 10 possible routes and in the lesbian pathes that should not happen.
there are 3 possible consequences from that 1: aria never tells Angie 2: aria tells Angie that she fucked Mark 3: Angelica finds out about that by accident.
in two of the 3 ways it could mean trouble for aria if angelica finds out.

if the dev makes that scenarios of course
but i am afraid the 2 lesbian routes will go on like that Aria/Mark fuck never happend like it was an farewellfuck for mark it looked like that.
But it will clearly not be an farewell for mark here because he always wants what belongs to others in a way his past with henry showed that clearly.
and that bestfriend bullshit he is always talking about is only a facade that he can hide behind because a best friend would NEVER do what he has done in their past together.
If the dev finally treat that scene like it never happens in the lesbian routes then I will be really dissapointed. I can understand Aria and Mark fucking like rabbits before she starts any of the lesbian paths in the game, even if it's your weird that Aria says she is in love with Angelica from the start but still fucks Mark every ocasion she gets. The momment Aria is in a relationship with Angelica, the fucking with Mark shouldn't happen, even if it's a farewell fuck, it seems like she doesn't care about Angelica. I mean, she got with the girl she wanted and what does she do? go and fuck Mark because reasons. I can understand it happening if you aren't in that path with Aria, but it doesn't make sense for her to betray Angelica trust that way. If Angelica had a say in if it happens or not I can understand it, but she doesn't. In the dom path she betrays her "mistress" and in the love path she betrays her lover by fucking another.

The moment they had sex and start as lovers, it doesn't became an affair, at least not to Aria, it is a relationship between both of them, what's even more Angelica already treats it like she is in a relationship with her, and she even stops her sister from going further with Aria, hell Aria does too, and then she goes and fucks mark, it doesn't makes sense.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
If the dev finally treat that scene like it never happens in the lesbian routes then I will be really dissapointed. I can understand Aria and Mark fucking like rabbits before she starts any of the lesbian paths in the game, even if it's your weird that Aria says she is in love with Angelica from the start but still fucks Mark every ocasion she gets. The momment Aria is in a relationship with Angelica, the fucking with Mark shouldn't happen, even if it's a farewell fuck, it seems like she doesn't care about Angelica. I mean, she got with the girl she wanted and what does she do? go and fuck Mark because reasons. I can understand it happening if you aren't in that path with Aria, but it doesn't make sense for her to betray Angelica trust that way. If Angelica had a say in if it happens or not I can understand it, but she doesn't. In the dom path she betrays her "mistress" and in the love path she betrays her lover by fucking another.

The moment they had sex and start as lovers, it doesn't became an affair, at least not to Aria, it is a relationship between both of them, what's even more Angelica already treats it like she is in a relationship with her, and she even stops her sister from going further with Aria, hell Aria does too, and then she goes and fucks mark, it doesn't makes sense.
right and i am with you 100%
it would be really intressting to see what saruh writes about that now that is 100% a story hole because on a previous side the dev writes that it is only NTR because it is ONLY an affair with aria and angie and aria fucking with mark on the lesbian routes is no betrayel or cheating.

maybe he made it so because it is easier for him if it is the same scene in all 10 routes with only a little different dialoges he would have to make other renders for the lesbian routes for that scene where aria refuses marks attempts to fuck with her.

but you are 100% right in that 2 lesbian routes that is not right and makes no sense with the current route story.

Fafeh

Apr 7, 2020

Yeah, i don't like NTR but have nothing against it, but forced NTR is another thing. Even if some like it, this just spoil a good game.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes