• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
People getting triggered... :LUL:

There's no plot hole, there's only the plot thickening!
I don't see how you can't see that scene as a plot hole in said paths tbh.

Aria got together with the woman she said she loves since her teenagers years, she fullfiled her dream and the next thing she does is fucking with Mark. If that's how you see a working relationship and see nothing wrong with it then I can't do shit, people that get with the woman/man of their dreams or with the person they love, don't go and fuck another after a day. It just cheepen the confession of love and even said relationship. I mean, Angelica got over her fears and is risking everything to get with her and what does Aria do, "yeah ok, I'm gonna fuck Mark but I promisse it's the last time, but you will never know it because I didn't tell you shit and I don't care how you feel at all".

If Aria is as in love with Angie as she says she is, then she wouldn't cheat on her or fuck someone behind her back the next day they got together, that's a plot hole and it kills that character progression. It's like making a character a prude all the game and in a night she/he goes and start fucking with a full football team because the "plot thickens":rolleyes:.

The plot hole is even worse when the MC doesn't want anything to do with Mark. But at the end of the day it's your game, just next time you make a "lesbian route", make it a full lesbian one, or when you make a character in love with other then show it in the game by making said character faithful to the one it loves.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I don't see how you can't see that scene as a plot hole in said paths tbh.

Aria got together with the woman she said she loves since her teenagers years, she fullfiled her dream and the next thing she does is fucking with Mark. If that's how you see a working relationship and see nothing wrong with it then I can't do shit, people that get with the woman/man of their dreams or with the person they love, don't go and fuck another after a day. It just cheepen the confession of love and even said relationship. I mean, Angelica got over her fears and is risking everything to get with her and what does Aria do, "yeah ok, I'm gonna fuck Mark but I promisse it's the last time, but you will never know it because I didn't tell you shit and I don't care how you feel at all".

If Aria is as in love with Angie as she says she is, then she wouldn't cheat on her or fuck someone behind her back the next day they got together, that's a plot hole and it kills that character progression. It's like making a character a prude all the game and in a night she/he goes and start fucking with a full football team because the "plot thickens":rolleyes:.

The plot hole is even worse when the MC doesn't want anything to do with Mark. But at the end of the day it's your game, just next time you make a "lesbian route", make it a full lesbian one, or when you make a character in love with other then show it in the game by making said character faithful to the one it loves.
The mistake you all are making is thinking of "Angelica's Temptation" as a love story, but I can't blame you all for being romantics though, but a part of me keeps screaming inside like ["Are you guys for fucking real?", With the past Angelica and Aria shared together do you really think she would mind Aria giving Mark goodbye fuck? In how many paths did you see Angelica repeating the phrase "I'm not the jealous type"? Are you even paying attention to where the story is going?] But well, that's just my inner self.

Reactions: Djoki996

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
The mistake you all are making is thinking of "Angelica's Temptation" as a love story, but I can't blame you all for being romantics though, but a part of me keeps screaming inside like ["Are you guys for fucking real?", With the past Angelica and Aria shared together do you really think she would mind Aria giving Mark goodbye fuck? In how many paths did you see Angelica repeating the phrase "I'm not the jealous type"? Are you even paying attention to where the story is going?] But well, that's just my inner self.
Moving on! Any ETA on the next update?

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Just before having that scene, or it is after? not sure right now. Angelica said to her sister that she can't touch/have something with Aria because she is hers, when they are together she is saying all the time "Mine", she didn't let her hand go when they were in the club, that isn't a woman controlled by her past or by her being a nympho, that's a woman being in love, a jealous one, actions are stronger than words. Would she be ok with them fucking? maybe if Aria did tell her what she would be doing, but the thing is she didn't do it.

In the faithfull wife path, she is scared of her husband leaving her because of her past, she didn't want to share her husband. In fact she didn't want to share what is hers, and that's in your game. She can be in a path where she only cares about Aria and didn't want anything with Mark. So why would she want to see her girlfriend/lover with Mark? That doesn't makes sense at all. Aria is in love with Angie, gets to be with her and then goes and fucks Mark because reasons, and you can't still answer to that. So when someone is in love won't try to hurt the persons she/he is in love with. But that's what Aria did and you are going to ignore it because it's easier that way. People that got in the lesbian path maybe don't like Mark and you are forcing him in their relationship even if we don't want to have anything with him...

PD: Someone saying she/he isn't jealous, doesn't mean he/she wants her partner fucking others, it means that they don't get jealous, not that they don't want her partner to be faithfull. The problem is, Angie offered to go with Aria and she said no, and then procedes to fuck Mark, that's not being faithfull to her relationship with Angie, if she at least said that she would go with Mark and that they would fuck, it at least will shown her caring for being truthful with Angie, but she didn't say shit and fucked Mark behind Angie's back.

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Just before having that scene, or it is after? not sure right now. Angelica said to her sister that she can't touch/have something with Aria because she is hers, when they are together she is saying all the time "Mine", she didn't let her hand go when they were in the club, that isn't a woman controlled by her past or by her being a nympho, that's a woman being in love, a jealous one, actions are stronger than words. Would she be ok with them fucking? maybe if Aria did tell her what she would be doing, but the thing is she didn't do it.

In the faithfull wife path, she is scared of her husband leaving her because of her past, she didn't want to share her husband. In fact she didn't want to share what is hers, and that's in your game. She can be in a path where she only cares about Aria and didn't want anything with Mark. So why would she want to see her girlfriend/lover with Mark? That doesn't makes sense at all. Aria is in love with Angie, gets to be with her and then goes and fucks Mark because reasons, and you can't still answer to that. So when someone is in love won't try to hurt the persons she/he is in love with. But that's what Aria did and you are going to ignore it because it's easier that way. People that got in the lesbian path maybe don't like Mark and you are forcing him in their relationship even if we don't want to have anything with him...

PD: Someone saying she/he isn't jealous, doesn't mean he/she wants her partner fucking others, it means that they don't get jealous, not that they don't want her partner to be faithfull. The problem is, Angie offered to go with Aria and she said no, and then procedes to fuck Mark, that's not being faithfull to her relationship with Angie, if she at least said that she would go with Mark and that they would fuck, it at least will shown her caring for being truthful with Angie, but she didn't say shit and fucked Mark behind Angie's back.
well there is really nothing much more to say here exept maybe??

Saruh

don´t make a game with 10 routes when you do not want such reactions thats normal.
when you are telling us if we are for real to think like that then i am saying : then make a game where Angelica is happen to be a megaslut and a nympho from the start on and do not give players a choice to go on to 10 routes down the story.
When you give the player such a choice YOU must stick to that then with all what it needs to go down the story with that route.

why do you make the 10 routes then if they mean to be all the same just because arias and angelicas past???

really now????
that is your excuse????
just Because Aria and Angelica had such a Past together means they (more Aria then Angelica in some Routes) can screw with each others lifes how they like???
well just as Mayonesa wrote there it is your game and next time when you make a game with a lesbian route ....

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019

Saruh

don´t make a game with 10 routes when you do not want such reactions thats normal.
when you are telling us if we are for real to think like that then i am saying : then make a game where Angelica is happen to be a megaslut and a nympho from the start on and do not give players a choice to go on to 10 routes down the story.
When you give the player such a choice YOU must stick to that then with all what it needs to go down the story with that route.

why do you make the 10 routes then if they mean to be all the same just because arias and angelicas past???

really now????
that is your excuse????
just Because Aria and Angelica had such a Past together means they (more Aria then Angelica in some Routes) can screw with each others lifes how they like???
well just as Mayonesa wrote there it is your game and next time when you make a game with a lesbian route ....
Like i write before..
Angelica risking her marriage to be with Aria and after realy realy long time Aria got what she wants they say "i love you" to each other and upgrading friendship to a lovers..
1 day after that we see Aria is fucking with Mark behind Angelica's back. Reason is "this is our last fuck" "oh okey if it's your last it's totally okey no problem you can be pregnant too because it's your last it's totally normal" it's totally fucked up.

And dev. said look their past so it's no problem they fuck another person behind their back because they fucked like rabbits 15 20 years ago so it's okey.
And Angelica don't want to share Aria with her own sister and dev. say Angelica is not jealous :D she got angry Aria leave her hand because Angelica's sister there and said "Mine" ... game say "Angelica is a jealous and don't want to share what she have" Dev. say "Angelica is not jealous and got no problem , Aria can fuck everyone behind Angelica's back and if she learn she got no problem with it." so player need to chose
you gonna believe what you see or what Dev. write :D
I realy don't want to do anything with Mark but after everything with Aria still we see they fuck each other and it's kinda bothered me tho.
Let's see where this go need to wait another update and be patient..

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I don't always answer those, but I'm drunk now so I will! LOL

Thank you for paying attention, I'll do my best not to disappoint!

But you still missed this little part:
mark "Damn, you can tire a guy out, hm?"
aria "Well, thank you, big guy! But this is the last one, you know, right?"
mark "Well, even if it is, it isn't..."
aria "What?"
mark "Although you and Angelica really love each other, neither of you are vegetarians..."
aria "Oh... Right... But what if we TURN into vegetarians?"
mark "Then I'll applaud! Haha!"

really now????
that is your excuse????
There isn't space for "maybes" this isn't a love story, this isn't a corruption game.
Yeah, I thought it would be cool to go to 10 different directions at the same time, just because I could, it seemed an awesome idea at the time though...
Yeah, really.
Yes, but the story is only beginning, we are still at the ZERO.2.3 to ZERO.2.7, so there's still a lot to happen.
Yes, they are fucked up people and fucked up people tend to fuck up things in their lives, I can say that for sure since I'm one of them (Fucked up people, I mean).
And since you like lesbians so much why are you getting this triggered about a married woman? Who isn't even lesbian, but is a bi-sexual, both of them are, and a hint that Mark gave Aria after their goodbye fuck, was a phrase that passed unnoticed by all of you lesbian lovers, Mark said in-game and I quote again "Although you and Angelica really love each other, neither of you are vegetarians..." So, yeah, they had always enjoyed cock, the question is can they really live without it though?

Like i write before..
Angelica risking her marriage to be with Aria and after realy realy long time Aria got what she wants they say "i love you" to each other and upgrading friendship to a lovers..
1 day after that we see Aria is fucking with Mark behind Angelica's back. Reason is "this is our last fuck" "oh okey if it's your last it's totally okey no problem you can be pregnant too because it's your last it's totally normal" it's totally fucked up.

And dev. said look their past so it's no problem they fuck another person behind their back because they fucked like rabbits 15 20 years ago so it's okey.
And Angelica don't want to share Aria with her own sister and dev. say Angelica is not jealous :D she got angry Aria leave her hand because Angelica's sister there and said "Mine" ... game say "Angelica is a jealous and don't want to share what she have" Dev. say "Angelica is not jealous and got no problem , Aria can fuck everyone behind Angelica's back and if she learn she got no problem with it." so player need to chose
you gonna believe what you see or what Dev. write :D
I realy don't want to do anything with Mark but after everything with Aria still we see they fuck each other and it's kinda bothered me tho.
Let's see where this go need to wait another update and be patient..
Well, have you thought that Aria and Mark's history is more extensive then Mark and Angelica's?
As for not sharing Aria with her sister:

Angie Domme Route

angie "That's true, but I didn't give you permission to touch her"
julia "Permission?"
angie "Tell her!"
aria "As I said, I BELONG to your sister now..."
julia "Oh... So you became my sister's submissive slut now? Wow..."
angie "So before touching her, you got to ask first, you got that?"
julia "OK, Can I?"
angie "No!"
julia "Boring..."

Lesb Lovers Route:
angie "No, she's mine and only mine, I won't share her."
julia "Kind of unfair, since you're still married!"
aria "I don't care!"
angie "And neither do I, she's my woman, go get your own!"

Other paths:
"Then Julia mounted Aria and kissed her right in front of Angelica, as for Angelica she didn't know what to think about it"
"Aria seeing Angelica refuse to say a thing, she relaxed and started to kiss Julia back with passion..."
"Once they came back from that kiss, Julia laughed and said to Aria..."
julia "See, told you she wouldn't mind it..."
angie "Is this a common thing?"
julia "Well, let's just say Aria here has a thing for us Parker girls, hehe"
aria "And let's leave it at that, OK?"
angie "For now..."

These three variations of the same scene, I think they show that shit is more complicated than it seems. Don't you agree? After all to judge a story you got to at least know the whole story, hm?

And sorry if I seem triggered, I'm just too drunk to not give a fuck, just love seeing you guys discussing it, and wanted you guys to remember this: Although there is a lesbian route, this story was never a lesbianism focused story!

But I love you all and thank you all for giving a fuck about my work! Thank you for this piece of motivation!

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Kinda sad to know there won't be a full lesbian route (mainly because that's the only reason i played), but at least that's out of the way now, knowing that she's never going to be "vegetarian" and to me NTR is a hard pass
yeah i will see where the next 2 updates or so are going and then...

kinda sad too to see a game with 10 routes to play and in reality they are kinda go all the same way down the story??
just because the 2 main girls share a naughty and slutty past together it has to be THAT way?? :(

and to saruh

i missed nothing in the dialogues believe me wenn i play an Adult VN i don´t skip the text to see the fapping material i read the dialogues very carefully in every game.I am from germany and before i startet to play these VN my english reading and writing knowlege was from my school times.
and you have been told already you telling us here that Angie does not care and Aria ... ect...ect... but your ingame dialogues tells otherwise and that is ONLY releated to the two lesbian routes before and after that one Fuck scene with mark.

when i want material to get me off i go and watch one of the million pornclips in the World Wide Web or use some tools let them be alive or not *lol* ;) .

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I don't always answer those, but I'm drunk now so I will! LOL

Thank you for paying attention, I'll do my best not to disappoint!

But you still missed this little part:
mark "Damn, you can tire a guy out, hm?"
aria "Well, thank you, big guy! But this is the last one, you know, right?"
mark "Well, even if it is, it isn't..."
aria "What?"
mark "Although you and Angelica really love each other, neither of you are vegetarians..."
aria "Oh... Right... But what if we TURN into vegetarians?"
mark "Then I'll applaud! Haha!"

There isn't space for "maybes" this isn't a love story, this isn't a corruption game.
Yeah, I thought it would be cool to go to 10 different directions at the same time, just because I could, it seemed an awesome idea at the time though...
Yeah, really.
Yes, but the story is only beginning, we are still at the ZERO.2.3 to ZERO.2.7, so there's still a lot to happen.
Yes, they are fucked up people and fucked up people tend to fuck up things in their lives, I can say that for sure since I'm one of them (Fucked up people, I mean).
And since you like lesbians so much why are you getting this triggered about a married woman? Who isn't even lesbian, but is a bi-sexual, both of them are, and a hint that Mark gave Aria after their goodbye fuck, was a phrase that passed unnoticed by all of you lesbian lovers, Mark said in-game and I quote again "Although you and Angelica really love each other, neither of you are vegetarians..." So, yeah, they had always enjoyed cock, the question is can they really live without it though?

Well, have you thought that Aria and Mark's history is more extensive then Mark and Angelica's?
As for not sharing Aria with her sister:

Angie Domme Route

angie "That's true, but I didn't give you permission to touch her"
julia "Permission?"
angie "Tell her!"
aria "As I said, I BELONG to your sister now..."
julia "Oh... So you became my sister's submissive slut now? Wow..."
angie "So before touching her, you got to ask first, you got that?"
julia "OK, Can I?"
angie "No!"
julia "Boring..."

Lesb Lovers Route:
angie "No, she's mine and only mine, I won't share her."
julia "Kind of unfair, since you're still married!"
aria "I don't care!"
angie "And neither do I, she's my woman, go get your own!"

Other paths:
"Then Julia mounted Aria and kissed her right in front of Angelica, as for Angelica she didn't know what to think about it"
"Aria seeing Angelica refuse to say a thing, she relaxed and started to kiss Julia back with passion..."
"Once they came back from that kiss, Julia laughed and said to Aria..."
julia "See, told you she wouldn't mind it..."
angie "Is this a common thing?"
julia "Well, let's just say Aria here has a thing for us Parker girls, hehe"
aria "And let's leave it at that, OK?"
angie "For now..."

These three variations of the same scene, I think they show that shit is more complicated than it seems. Don't you agree? After all to judge a story you got to at least know the whole story, hm?

And sorry if I seem triggered, I'm just too drunk to not give a fuck, just love seeing you guys discussing it, and wanted you guys to remember this: Although there is a lesbian route, this story was never a lesbianism focused story!

But I love you all and thank you all for giving a fuck about my work! Thank you for this piece of motivation!
Which path you chose Angie dom , Lesbian lover , Or other path's Nothing chancing about story bro that's bother players.
You chose lover she still fuck with Mark , You chose Dom. she still fucks Mark , other paths she still fuck mark so every path going in same direction.
If i chose lover i expect at the least a loyalty you understand.. so this writing you mentioned about they not vegetarians it's supposed the mean which path you chose it's going same direction so there is no meaning lover , dom , slut , housewife it's doesn't change anything.
so we Lesbian path chosers still need to deal with Aria and Angie's dick love ? there is no path for only Lesbian kinda thing ? you make paths but it's doesn't mean anything.
Only one thing changing about Lover path Aria say " this is last time you know" but you say they are not vegetarians so it's supposed the mean "this is last time" word may don't mean anything..

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
lol now when i think about it on the Marks Love route (haven´t played it) what is the dialouge there in the Fuck scene with mark and aria??
lol there should it be mark telling "it is the last time" or not???

• Haha
Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
lol now when i think about it on the Marks Love route (haven´t played it) what is the dialouge there in the Fuck scene with mark and aria??
lol there should it be mark telling "it is the last time" or not???
i didn't even think about that but i guess it's like "you know this last time right" and Aria said "No because you can't have only 1 women because you are a fucking man whore" like Mark say to Aria you are not vegetarian ... :D aahahahah :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Steinchen

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I wish there is only 3 route Lesbian (aria's lover) , Faithfull wife , Mark's lover and each one of them have different story , different playthrough..
Like this it's got 10 path but it's all go same pattern and your choice kinda doesn't affect anything...

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i didn't even think about that but i guess it's like "you know this last time right" and Aria said "No because you can't have only 1 women because you are a fucking man whore" like Mark say to Aria you are not vegetarian ... :D aahahahah :ROFLMAO:
eh i was kind of curious about that so i played it.
well that dialogue there is complete different to all the others and i think a fight for mark between Aria and Angelica is coming in that route.
Angelica and Mark where her top 2 and now that Angelica Rejected her for mark i think she will try to go for mark so it seems reading the dialogues in that fuck scene.
but i think aria could be up for revenge or something she seduced her sister after Angies rejection.

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
eh i was kind of curious about that so i played it.
well that dialogue there is complete different to all the others and i think a fight for mark between Aria and Angelica is coming in that route.
Angelica and Mark where her top 2 and now that Angelica Rejected her for mark i think she will try to go for mark so it seems reading the dialogues in that fuck scene.
but i think aria could be up for revenge or something she seduced her sister after that.
hmmm but whatever happened in later no problem for us because you and me we are Lesbian path players.
And yet still Mark and Aria fucking each other in same scene right ? :D that's all the matter whatever you chose everything totally same only 1 or 2 words changing.
And if you chose Mark bull route , after bar scene Mark and Angelica going to a hotel for fuck Aria stay in bar behind because one of her pet annoy her after that scene Aria fucking with Angelica's sister and say after that "I am sorry kid but it's not my fault you seems like your sister" kinda thing i don't remember fully and after she think " If Angelica learn what have i done " kinda thoughts ...

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hmmm but whatever happened in later no problem for us because you and me we are Lesbian path players.
And yet still Mark and Aria fucking each other in same scene right ? :D that's all the matter whatever you chose everything totally same only 1 or 2 words changing
yep the scene is the same but the dialogues are complete different but i don´t care about that route so :poop: *lol*

• Haha

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
yep the scene is the same but the dialogues are complete different but i don´t care about that route so :poop: *lol*
If you go Mark bull route Aria and Mark sex scene we talking about it's like Aria and Mark happy because they got what they want Angelica in Nympho mod.
If you chose faithful wife route Aria and Mark sex scene like they kinda giving up and Mark and Aria kinda closer then before.
i tried that ones

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
If you go Mark bull route Aria and Mark sex scene we talking about it's like Aria and Mark happy because they got what they want Angelica in Nympho mod.
If you chose faithful wife route Aria and Mark sex scene like they kinda giving up and Mark and Aria kinda closer then before.
i tried that ones
okayyyy all the same outcome in the end so far with a little bit different dialogues.
kind of dissapointing tbh for an 10 routes game but okay it is not my game in the end i will see where the next update is heading.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes