Votes: 136 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

peih

Jan 24, 2018
First game was very good compare to this one. In this game Angelica is like a sex maniac, she is very easy. First game was more realistic for me. I didn't enjoy in this one. :/

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

What's up, guys?! I'm here to inform you all that the creation of scenes shall be finished by tomorrow, but the rendering process it's take a while longer, I say that I would try my best to deliver before 15th of this month, but I don't think it will be possible because there's still a lot to render, I know that it wont pass the 15th but I can't promise that it will be before that, so I apologize to you guys!
But in compensation the rest of the process is going really smooth, thanks to the help of primo23 and markupuchu the proofreading is done and the script is revised, the scenes are looking sexy as ever and all the Routes have a balanced amount of content, except for the faithful wife route which has bigger events planned only for the next update, but being faithful is also dealing with frustration from time to time so I guess it fits the route (lol).
As for the release date, let's say that if my computer keeps the pace it has, until 11:59:59 PM of the 15th of this month is a sure thing!
Well that's it for now guys! Thank you for your support and patience!
PS: If you guys have the time, visit our discord server and let's have a nice chat about what you guys are thinking about the game so far, OK? Any feedback is valuable but your feedback, dear patron, is way more important!
What's up, guys?! I'm here to inform you all that the creation of scenes shall be finished by tomorrow, but the rendering process it's take a while longer, I say that I would try my best to deliver before 15th of this month, but I don't think it will be possible because there's still a lot to render, I know that it wont pass the 15th but I can't promise that it will be before that, so I apologize to you guys!
But in compensation the rest of the process is going really smooth, thanks to the help of primo23 and markupuchu the proofreading is done and the script is revised, the scenes are looking sexy as ever and all the Routes have a balanced amount of content, except for the faithful wife route which has bigger events planned only for the next update, but being faithful is also dealing with frustration from time to time so I guess it fits the route (lol).
As for the release date, let's say that if my computer keeps the pace it has, until 11:59:59 PM of the 15th of this month is a sure thing!
Well that's it for now guys! Thank you for your support and patience!
PS: If you guys have the time, visit our discord server and let's have a nice chat about what you guys are thinking about the game so far, OK? Any feedback is valuable but your feedback, dear patron, is way more important!

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
heh i don´t get it why to give him feedback if he only listens to positive feedback???

negative feedback and critics are unwanted and get brushed off so why bothering giving feedback then??
and yeah we come to dicord then to chat about that and get kicked out and banned if someone writes about something thats unwanted :unsure:

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
heh i don´t get it why to give him feedback if he only listens to positive feedback???

negative feedback and critics are unwanted and get brushed off so why bothering giving feedback then??
and yeah we come to dicord then to chat about that and get kicked out and banned if someone writes about something thats unwanted :unsure:
Steinchen That's a lie, I never kicked anyone from discord, is one thing to talk about the game if you like it or not where the story is going, after all, it is my story to tell and is impossible to please everyone, and I never ignored any feedback, to tell the truth, I really love when I see you guys discussing my VN in this thread, the only things I do ignore are comments without any foundation like "The older Angelica is better" (It's not coming back!) or "Oh there's a plot hole there" when the story is not even finished and you guys don't know yet what is planned, especially in moments where the story pass through the same places independent on the path, I get many people don't like NTR but I never hided that this is the main fetish on the story even and sometimes it' will be unavoidable when it comes to the other Protagonist (Mark and Aria especially), I thought this was pretty clear after the intro but maybe is not after all I said that Angelica's destiny is in your hands but never said anything about the other 3, now one thing is to talk about the VN itself, the story, if it's good or bad, but to talk about me is another thing, now I ask you this, if you like the game I really appreciate any input, but if you don't like it please don't lie about me or my work or how I work, OK? Thank you and have a nice day!

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Steinchen That's a lie, I never kicked anyone from discord, is one thing to talk about the game if you like it or not where the story is going, after all, it is my story to tell and is impossible to please everyone, and I never ignored any feedback, to tell the truth, I really love when I see you guys discussing my VN in this thread, the only things I do ignore are comments without any foundation like "The older Angelica is better" (It's not coming back!) or "Oh there's a plot hole there" when the story is not even finished and you guys don't know yet what is planned, especially in moments where the story pass through the same places independent on the path, I get many people don't like NTR but I never hided that this is the main fetish on the story even and sometimes it' will be unavoidable when it comes to the other Protagonist (Mark and Aria especially), I thought this was pretty clear after the intro but maybe is not after all I said that Angelica's destiny is in your hands but never said anything about the other 3, now one thing is to talk about the VN itself, the story, if it's good or bad, but to talk about me is another thing, now I ask you this, if you like the game I really appreciate any input, but if you don't like it please don't lie about me or my work or how I work, OK? Thank you and have a nice day!
hey read it like it is ok???
i never said that you have done that,i only wrote that it is usualy like this when going to discord with that.
ignored,kicked out or banned (waste of time).

and i really don´t want to repeat all of that again you brushed it off until now so that would be a waste of time to write it down again.

the fact is your writing in the game is the OPPOSIDE of that what you are telling us here about all that.you can deny it or not i don´t care anymore,and there is a plothole you can deny it all you want if you would go look why we telling you this than you would maybe see it yourself there,but everytime you are coming with excuses like "because of there past" or "There's no plot hole, there's only the plot thickening! " come on really that is all you can tell??

i like your game,if not i would not support you but really man forcing unavoidable scenes even if it makes zero sense there because it is colliding with YOUR own story writing at that point that is what angers me the most.
and i don´t mind NTR if it is the right time and the right place for it but putting it in a place because it is in all other routes too that is it nothing more.
i don´t know why you can not see that,you can not make the story goes untouched down to 10 routes till the end with all the same outcomes at some points,that opens holes and these holes are getting bigger and bigger with each update you are continiuing like that.
your game is not the only game with NTR/Non NTR content with multiple routes here,and all of them have slightly altered the story for each route at some points,and soon after that the storylines are the same again in the routes. (Best Example is Retrieving the Past from Mr.Knobb 3 Routes,Story is the same but Alteres slightly for every path you choose but goes the same again when the story continiues in all Routes)
But all that you made is slightly different dialogues and thats it.
i try to tell you this because it is the FIRST scene for all 10 routes that is the same.in the most routes it makes sense but not in all.

of course it is your game,and your story,but sometimes it could be good to read and listen what others think but how you answered the earlier posts here that is mehhhhhh.

ahh one question : Are you playing your own game by any chance??? and i mean really playing with that,without skipping the text and reading it all???

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayonesa

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Is there full lesbian path in this game?
Nope, no matter what you do the dev will have dicks popping in every route and the reason he gave was "because of their past", if you want a longer answer just go back a few pages, but right now no matter what you do, the only girl that you can start the lesbian path, still gets dick after starting said lesbian relationship so..

Reactions: The Celtic fan

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning v0.2.7P.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: truerty and Nexa991

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Angelica's Temptation From the Beginning v0.2.7P.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Could you share the pc version ?

Reactions: Storm1985

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
I remember using those shitty speed throttling websites before I discovered this website, god do I not miss those days. I'll wait for a Mega link. 7 hour download time?? Ain't got time for that lol

Reactions: Dan_ and Tenenbaum
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes