Votes: 136 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
That's all backstory, she's irrelevant after that part. She's only a side character in a tiny part of the story.
I'd argue that the mother is the catalyst for Angelica's husband being the insecure cuckold that he is. She humiliated her son, and destroyed her family, all in the name of having orgasms. At the start, I was hoping the husband would have an arc where he returns the favor to Mark, and destroy his life like Mark destroyed his.
I like the work that has been put into the game, and it's clear a lot of thought and planning went into the story. I really enjoy the updates, as they come out. My only gripe is Mark...literally any woman that lays eyes on him just drops their panties, ready to join his harem, regardless of circumstance (because he a swole black guyo_O). It's clear his character is supposed to be an untouchable god, where literally everything falls on his lap.
Other than that, it's a really great game.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
I'd argue that the mother is the catalyst for Angelica's husband being the insecure cuckold that he is. She humiliated her son, and destroyed her family, all in the name of having orgasms. At the start, I was hoping the husband would have an arc where he returns the favor to Mark, and destroy his life like Mark destroyed his.
I like the work that has been put into the game, and it's clear a lot of thought and planning went into the story. I really enjoy the updates, as they come out. My only gripe is Mark...literally any woman that lays eyes on him just drops their panties, ready to join his harem, regardless of circumstance (because he a swole black guyo_O). It's clear his character is supposed to be an untouchable god, where literally everything falls on his lap.
Other than that, it's a really great game.
Yeah Mark's pretty annoying. He leaves Angelica pretty fast if she fucks around a little while wanting her to join the gaggle of women bouncing on his cock lol

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This game really needs a proof reader/translator. Feels more like a machine translation sometimes.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
ty....

haha just laugh to someone yesterday won't download this game because the develop history about other game (abandoned)

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 01lewd01

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Here it is guys! What some of you have being asking me, I did it, it's my first try so if is lacking something please tell me, OK?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
So far. Angelica doesn't fuck her sister yet, but she has been in a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. So, anything can happens.
that will not happen on the panteron plattform in this form it needs a incest patch,and how this game goes it will not be able to handled so easily.Julia is Angelicas Blood Related sister from the Prologue on so that will not be so easy to implement incest content here if the dev does not want any trouble with pantreon.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Here is my route walkthrough updated for v0.2.7. Not too many route defining decisions anymore since it seems like if you're on a route you're pretty much staying there. Just a word on the update:
It seems that you skipped:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game is getting very complex, if you want to watch all the sex scenes.

Reactions: mazariah
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes