Votes: 136 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
that will not happen on the panteron plattform in this form it needs a incest patch,and how this game goes it will not be able to handled so easily.Julia is Angelicas Blood Related sister from the Prologue on so that will not be so easy to implement incest content here if the dev does not want any trouble with pantreon.
I hadn't read all the tags, incest isn't one of them, maybe you're right.

there is no shower threesome at the slutty friends route when angelica just goes to sleep.that happens the day after ;)
It doesn't matter when it happens. If you go inside Mark's bedroom, there will not be shower threesome. There will be a sex scene with Mark in the shower instead. I think. Or am I wrong?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Here is my route walkthrough updated for v0.2.7. Not too many route defining decisions anymore since it seems like if you're on a route you're pretty much staying there. Just a word on the update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the Angelica slut route the "Accept his proposition" option does not appear.

On a side note, i'm hoping for more cuckqueen content.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017

i assume you mean the lapdance proposition???

if yes than you are not on the slut route maybe on the faithfull or hotwife route??

Apr 19, 2020
I am not getting what these versions are I downloaded the Patreon version how to get those cuck,dom or whatever there are and my dwnload file is 1.32gb.Can someone help ???

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019

Here it is guys! What some of you have being asking me, I did it, it's my first try so if is lacking something please tell me, OK?

Can someone share this walkthrough?

May 26, 2018
Okay, so, keeping in mind that "the old dom path" means absolutely nothing to someone who never played the game before whatever changes happened, what is the difference between the two versions?

As in, would someone mind using actual words to describe the difference (and put it in the OP), rather than making a reference to something that a newcomer is going to have the exact same question about?

"What is the Patreon Edition?" It's the old dom edition, read the OP!! "Yes, but that's completely unhelpful. What's the old dom edition?"

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Okay, so, keeping in mind that "the old dom path" means absolutely nothing to someone who never played the game before whatever changes happened, what is the difference between the two versions?

As in, would someone mind using actual words to describe the difference (and put it in the OP), rather than making a reference to something that a newcomer is going to have the exact same question about?

"What is the Patreon Edition?" It's the old dom edition, read the OP!! "Yes, but that's completely unhelpful. What's the old dom edition?"
Yeah, I don't know either. Apparently it "contains more content". That's direct from the OP. It's not clear what the differences are from just looking at the publicly viewable pitch on Saruh's Patreon page either. The way I ended up understanding it is that there are three editions of the game:
  • the original edition of the game (found here) which is now abandoned in favor of the newer, remade FoB editions of the game,
  • a gutted "Free Edition" for the current version of the game that contains less content than the Patreon build,
  • and finally, a "Patreon Edition" which is apparently the full version of the latest release.
On another note, I just stated this the other day and still going through the intro. And my goodness, I dislike all these characters so far except the for the no-name receptionist in the therapist's office. And maybe the current therapist (whose name I have forgotten), but I'm reserving judgement on her. Will all these characters eventually get more redeeming qualities later on, or no? Will it just be one fuckfest after another with these characters?

Anyway, in the few minutes I've gone through of the game, I must say Angelica has an interesting background at least. Plus, the game has really smooth animations when available (for an H-game). Good deal. In regards to the writing, I strongly suspect that Saruh is not a native English speaker, but holy hell, are punctuation marks beyond her? At the very least include periods to make it more readable. Thankfully, the story is understandable and not so much of a goobly muck of a mess like some MTL games that are out there. Don't get me wrong, this seems like an above average game. Hoping for the best. Be safe everyone.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
It seems that you skipped:
The game is getting very complex, if you want to watch all the sex scenes.
You are correct I did not know about this! This is clearly more in line with the slutty friends route so I updated the walkthrough to reflect tat. Still, choosing Mark there is an interesting choice, plus it lead to I think a unique scene, so I may keep a back up save of that decision and see if it influences anything later.

Hmm I must have fucked something up somewhere because you're right that option isn't triggering. I'll fix it later when I get a chance to replay it more closely, thanks for the tip.

Reactions: ashitanojoe

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
How do initiate Aria's love route? Can I make a harem for Henry instead of Mark only?

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
Thanks for linking my walkthrough, was just gonna do it. We really need a mod to put mine as well as the other guide in the OP. In other news I'll probably update this for 0.2.7 since I just finished playing it, though if you're following it you should already be on the routes and don't need much guidance since the choices are pretty obvious for this update.
Hi Mazariah. I followed your walkthrough for the hotwife route, but I can't get "Do something to help him" option to trigger during the poker event. If all your steps are followed it just gives you the "don't do anything to help" followed by the "reject this madness" options. Is there something you maybe missed out or got wrong on that path. I've tried going back and changing a few things, but haven't cracked it yet. No matter what I do I can't end up with the "If he's paying to see, why not" option listed further on down the hotwife path. I mosted intrigued to know what this scene is about from the latest update, any tips?
Thanks

brownrice

May 6, 2017
Good stuff maybe a little too much dialogue at some points, hopefully we get to cuck Mark later on.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
How do initiate Aria's love route? Can I make a harem for Henry instead of Mark only?

Arias love route is only with angelica that is the lesbian lovers route.
there is no harem possible for henry he is a cuck and a wimp here in the game.

to initiate arias love route you must reject Mark and tell him you see him as a friend and when he goes to bang the maid go out with aria.

brownrice

May 6, 2017
Lord knows he deserves that, and more...but I kinda doubt the Dev will take Mark off that pedestal.
Yeah, I would like a hotwife route where Henry enjoys being cuckolded, then Angelica starts messing with Mark as revenge for what he did to Henry.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes