Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

luan2581

May 16, 2020
View attachment 571380

Overview:
This VN will tell Angelica's story, she's a housewife married for ten years with Henry. But their relationship is no longer the same, Henry is working too much and they haven't had sex for a long time, but the main issue in this is there's a side of Angelica that she never revealed to her husband, she has a psychiatric disorder named Nymphomania with which she has been struggling since her she was a teenager, which caused her to experience many things before she was married, things which she never told Henry about, and one of those things is that although she still has herself under control, some people have the ability trigger her disorder, especially Aria and Mark. Aria is Angelica's best friend and one of the few people who know about her disorder and also the person who witnessed the "real" Angelica, as for Mark, he's Henry's best friend which is divorcing and "need" a place to "lay low" for a while but the main problem is that Mark also knows about Angelica's nymphomania and that is the point where the game start, will Angelica's succumb to the temptation that both Aria and Mark represent? Or will she succumb to her disorder? Her destiny lies in your hands​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-23
Release Date: 2020-05-18
Developer: Saruh
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.7 Patreon
Language: English
FanArt Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

TRANSFERÊNCIAS
Agora existem apenas duas edições, a Free e a Patreon Editon

Patreon Edition
O Patreon é a Old Dom Edition

Contém mais conteúdo
Win / Linux : - - -
Win x32 : - - -
Mac : - - -
Outros : COMPRIMIDO *

Edição gratuita (0.2.0)
A versão gratuita ainda é a mesma

Win / Linux : GDRIVE - MEGA -
Vitória x32: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA -

Outros : ANDROID NÃO OFICIAL * - Tradução não oficial de italiano

Tradução de [USER = 355354] Frank Rosario [/ USER])
[USER = 1383193] zixigf [/ USER] obrigado pelos links * Esta porta / versão não oficial não é divulgada pelo desenvolvedor, faça o download por seu próprio risco.

View attachment 434789 View attachment 434790 View attachment 434791 View attachment 434794 View attachment 434795 View attachment 434796 View attachment 434797 View attachment 434798 View attachment 434799 View attachment 434800 View attachment 434802
[/CITAR]
bom

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.2.7] [Saruh] - Original Size: 1.34GB

Compressed version for PC (568MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

whf

Nov 9, 2017
I have one question - so we have patreon edition here for free? I mean ok, in most cases here on f95 we get those patreon updates illegaly and all that, but isn't that main post done by a developer? Why would he provide patreon version just about 4 or 5 days after the official release?

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.2.7] [Saruh] - Original Size: 1.34GB

Compressed version for PC (568MB):

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
game wont start ?

memoxcep

May 20, 2018

Compressed version for PC (568MB):

I tried to open this version, but in unziping process there a lot of errors so I can`t open game after. Would you like to fix it? thank you

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I have always really liked this and I am glad it is still going. thanks for the share. this game is way under rated

Reactions: kumnpo

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I want to play it unfaithfully, but Mark's choice doesn't convince me. The bad thing is that there are no more guys with whom Angie can fuck

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have one question - so we have patreon edition here for free? I mean ok, in most cases here on f95 we get those patreon updates illegaly and all that, but isn't that main post done by a developer? Why would he provide patreon version just about 4 or 5 days after the official release?
Some devs do, they will get leaked anyway so some devs have a deal with their supporters that they will get it first and leave it a few days to a week to leak it.

Other devs let their supporters have it first then post it themselves to save it getting leaked.

Reactions: Zozefs

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
Version 2.7 is where the original Angelica's Temptation died and now the remake has reached that. I know that fact means pretty much nothing but i think its a fun fact

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
lol the mom in this game is ... something else.:LOL: Dude basically pulls a Thanos on her son's ass almost crippling the poor motherfucker and she fuck his "best friend" to help the son ??:eek: KirsESS would be proud bro'. And how the fuck did he survive that ?? He got regeneration abilities or some shit ?? If so, can't he use them to grow some balls and a proper dick to unleash hell on those bitches ?:whistle:

So no incest tag means Henry won't have the opportunity to "thank" her for being a caring mom. His pee-pee would've ravaged her holes day n night.:LOL::LOL:

Another thing (except these hot bitches and all the fucking) I look forward to is this whole gangsta shady shit Mark is involved in. Let's see how this ends up.

But joke aside, Saruh bro' u do a damn good job with this one. Keep up the good work !!(y)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
game wont start ?
Have the same problem ... nobody else? :(

Edit:

Maybe I found the problem ... had the game in this folder:
E:\Downloads\jDownloads\F95 Downloads\Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.2.7-Patreon-pc\Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.2.7-Patreon-pc\

when I started it here it worked...

E:\Downloads\jDownloads\F95 Downloads\Angelica's_Temptation_From_the_Beginning-0.2.7-Patreon-pc\

Maybe its to long for windows ...

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So no incest tag means Henry won't have the opportunity to "thank" her for being a caring mom. His pee-pee would've ravaged her holes day n night.:LOL::LOL:
That's all backstory, she's irrelevant after that part. She's only a side character in a tiny part of the story.

Does Angelica have any siblings that will show up at some point?
She has a sister that shows up but she doesn't fuck her.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
game wont start ?
I tried to open this version, but in unziping process there a lot of errors so I can`t open game after. Would you like to fix it? thank you
I've tested the game and it's working fine for me.

Maybe the problem for yourselves is a long path to the folder of game, causing the game to not start. Try extract the zipped folder on Desktop just to see if works.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes