Votes: 136 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Yeah, I would like a hotwife route where Henry enjoys being cuckolded, then Angelica starts messing with Mark as revenge for what he did to Henry.
hopefully it will come to that in some routes god knows that that Shithead Mark deserves it with what he has done and will do with the woman around him.
in some routes where Angelica rejectet him he got her sister already jumping on his dick so we can see clearly that he is doing damage to family live and relationships where ever he goes.
i bet when angelicas mother shows up somewhere in the game story even she jumps on his dick sooner or later and all that because Mark don´t gets the woman he wanted since their highschool past.
He is a Pathetic little shit in Marks Love Route he wants from Angelica to be Faithful to him but in the same time he tells her he will be not Faithfull and still will fuck around however he likes.
And Come on Mark is a guest in that house and it does not matter if Henry or Angelica is home or not he is fucking with the woman in that house like rabbits.

he even cucked the Englisch teacher that gave Claudia English lessons you could see that they got closer until mark showed up in her appartment.

Last edited:
Reactions: brownrice

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Ok firstly, I want to thank mazariah for taking the time to create hugely helpful a text walkthrough for everyone to work with as having 10 potential routes is a pretty big thing to try and grasp for some of us.

That said, I hope I don't step on your toes or anyone else's, but I took the time to use all of the information to create a more visual walkthrough that will hopefully provide a better and easier vision for anyone try to figure out which route they might take first and when might be better save points to keep an eye on. It should also give people a better idea on what content they may miss out on by taking certain routes.

Keep in mind some EXTREMELY IMPORTANT things about this walkthrough I created.

1. I have yet to finish the game itself (only started a couple days ago) and only have gone part way through a couple routes
2. Because I haven't completed the game, many of the options will not be correctly lined up until I (or others) can play the game and fix the question parings. (I will fix these as I find them or from any help received.)
3. This is a first draft of a walkthrough in it's infancy and I do not think there are others quite like it, so improvements will occur and feedback is welcomed.
4. I literally transcribed mazariah's walkthrough (reminder) I've barely started the game myself so it's not possible to build one from scratch.
5. There are likely errors that I might have made when creating this, so if you see any, let me know!
6. There may be many unexplored answers that may or may not have affects to any given route that I have no idea about
7. If mazariah or someone else with a big claim (the dev or another walkthrough provider) to this game want to take control of this and do not want me messing with it, I am also ok with this. I am only doing this to help and hopefully it will be more visually appealing and easier to navigate the game with this instead of the text one, and it is not my intention to take away from others hard work or take over on any level or attempt to get any credit.

Anyways, as promised, here you go. Hopefully it makes sense.

attached in pdf below

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I have to say, if there was only a way to rename the data slot pages, this would far and away be the best save format I have ever seen on ren'py games. Just, wow I wish they were all formatted this way...

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Arias love route is only with angelica that is the lesbian lovers route.
there is no harem possible for henry he is a cuck and a wimp here in the game.

to initiate arias love route you must reject Mark and tell him you see him as a friend and when he goes to bang the maid go out with aria.
Thanks for clearing it up. I was hoping to change Henry's ways, seemed to work on the slutwife route. Thought maybe he'd save his friendship with Mark too and use that home gym to get rid of that babyfat. I don't care if Mark has the maid and her friend though. Ah well, just wanted to clear all the routes since the Henry cuck route is too easy.

Reactions: Dastibal

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Ok firstly, I want to thank mazariah for taking the time to create hugely helpful a text walkthrough for everyone to work with as having 10 potential routes is a pretty big thing to try and grasp for some of us.

That said, I hope I don't step on your toes or anyone else's, but I took the time to use all of the information to create a more visual walkthrough that will hopefully provide a better and easier vision for anyone try to figure out which route they might take first and when might be better save points to keep an eye on. It should also give people a better idea on what content they may miss out on by taking certain routes.

Keep in mind some EXTREMELY IMPORTANT things about this walkthrough I created.

1. I have yet to start playing the game barely beyond the intro (just started game yesterday)
2. Because I haven't completed the game, many of the options will not be correctly lined up until I (or others) can play the game and fix the question parings. (I will fix these as I find them or from any help received.)
3. This is a first draft of a walkthrough in it's infancy and I do not think there are others quite like it, so improvements will occur and feedback is welcomed.
4. I only have up to .23 finished because I literally transcribed mazariah's walkthrough (again) haven't really started the game myself so it's not possible to build one from scratch.
5. There are likely errors that I might have made when creating this, so if you see any, let me know!
6. There may be many unexplored answers that may or may not have affects to any given route that I have no idea about
7. If mazariah or someone else with a big claim to this game want to take control of this and do not want me messing with it, I am also ok with this. I am only doing this to help and hopefully it will be more visually appealing and easier to navigate the game with this instead of the text one, and it is not my intention to take away from others hard work or take over on any level or attempt to get any credit.

Anyways, as promised, here you go. Hopefully it makes sense.

attached in pdf below
Nice work! Gonna wait till you finish. It makes perfect sense, green = +1 and white = 0

Reactions: Dastibal

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I have to say, if there was only a way to rename the data slot pages, this would far and away be the best save format I have ever seen on ren'py games. Just, wow I wish they were all formatted this way...
I prefer the standard ones, they allow easier unlimited saves as well. And they can be programmed to allow players to name saves too.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
in some routes where Angelica rejectet him he got her sister already jumping on his dick so we can see clearly that he is doing damage to family live and relationships where ever he goes.
i bet when angelicas mother shows up somewhere in the game story even she jumps on his dick sooner or later and all that because Mark don´t gets the woman he wanted since their highschool past.
He is a Pathetic little shit in Marks Love Route he wants from Angelica to be Faithful to him but in the same time he tells her he will be not Faithfull and still will fuck around however he likes.
And Come on Mark is a guest in that house and it does not matter if Henry or Angelica is home or not he is fucking with the woman in that house like rabbits.
he even cucked the Englisch teacher that gave Claudia English lessons you could see that they got closer until mark showed up in her appartment.
I played through Mark's path just to see the story arc. Henry reveals what happened to him in highschool with Angelica, and why he fears history will repeat itself. True boner killing moment with his confession...at that point, it's clear the Dev has no redeemable path options in mind for Henry (the character is in every sense of the word, pathetic).
Angelica shows her true colors when talking with Mark, not about his betrayal, or his destruction of his supposed best friends life, but if he new about Henry's kink...he says he didn't know (yea fucking right), so everything is sunshine and rainbows for Mark :poop:.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
I played through Mark's path just to see the story arc. Henry reveals what happened to him in highschool with Angelica, and why he fears history will repeat itself. True boner killing moment with his confession...at that point, it's clear the Dev has no redeemable path options in mind for Henry (the character is in every sense of the word, pathetic).
Angelica shows her true colors when talking with Mark, not about his betrayal, or his destruction of his supposed best friends life, but if he new about Henry's kink...he says he didn't know (yea fucking right), so everything is sunshine and rainbows for Mark :poop:.
Yeah, I was under the impression that the dev was gonna put in play routes were Henry redeems himself and fights to keep Angelica, but instead he all but closed off those avenues in almost every route and now Henry is relegated to being a genuinely pathetic cuck. Even in the routes where he says that he'll be the man she (Angelica) deserves, he's still pathetic with extremely little hope of improving.

Honestly, I find that very disappointing and dampens my enthusiasm for the game moving forward.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I prefer the standard ones, they allow easier unlimited saves as well. And they can be programmed to allow players to name saves too.
Right, they can do both in similar ways, but this one has the potential to rename entire save pages and not just a slot, so I could dedicate entire pages to specific routes, which could be really helpful in a game with 10 routes. and plus with 16 saves per page....I cannot stress how annoying it is to me that most games only provide 3x2 pages and only visibly go up to page 10 so getting to pages beyond 10 is also annoying and harder for saving multiple routes.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, I was under the impression that the dev was gonna put in play routes were Henry redeems himself and fights to keep Angelica, but instead he all but closed off those avenues in almost every route and now Henry is relegated to being a genuinely pathetic cuck. Even in the routes where he says that he'll be the man she (Angelica) deserves, he's still pathetic with extremely little hope of improving.

Honestly, I find that very disappointing and dampens my enthusiasm for the game moving forward.
My sentiments exactly...very disappointing indeed.
Jstforme and Trainer7 and all of you who are on Henry's team, although Angelica is the MC, on the cuckquean route Henry will play a more dominant role, but since Angelica is the MC she will always have the initiative in every turn, and the faithful path has still to be fully developed yet, Also the story is still in its early stage so don't be disappointed too quickly ;D.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Jstforme and Trainer7 and all of you who are on Henry's team, although Angelica is the MC, on the cuckquean route Henry will play a more dominant role, but since Angelica is the MC she will always have the initiative in every turn, and the faithful path has still to be fully developed yet, Also the story is still in its early stage so don't be disappointed too quickly ;D.
Well if it will be the same as with the "lesbian path", where Aria still has sex with Mark after starting a relationship with Angie, be it dom/sub or love, Aria still fucks Mark. Not only that but she goes in this update and start teasing Mark when cleaning even if I picked the lesbian path to be far away from Mark, because he is a shitty guy. Hell Angie got mad with the sub of Aria and she was telling him that he could't keep being her sub, but them Aria fails to mention that she was fucking Mark the day before, even after Angie confess her feelings, she was afraid of losing her to Mark so...If those paths are like the lesbian ones then they can be dissapointed, since it isn't the first time you make something (a lesbian path) then don't do it right.

Reactions: Steinchen

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Mayonesa Haha, that really got you triggered, hm? :ROFLMAO:
If that's the way you answer to a real complain about your game, then I won't bother to write about your game anymore. Why would I waste my time if to you all the complaints are just a joke. All the people that say that Mark is shitty didn't even get an answer by you, all the people that say that the lesbian path isn't really lesbian are just ignored or laughted by you, all the people that complaint about your plot holes in the way the characters act, like Angie being possesive as fuck with Aria but Aria didn't mention shit to Angie about fucking Mark while you say that she won't mind because of their past, you saying that it isn't a plothole because reasons or by saying that Angie isn't possesive and when refuted you just ignore it.

So if that's your way of dealing with problems that are already in your game, problems that can be easily solved, it's really a bad sell point tbh. But then if you don't care about the problems of your game why should I?

Reactions: Steinchen and Back

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
That's kinda the problem though; you've kinda written the Henry character into a corner, enough so that even the scenes in the cuckqueen route feel forced, and his attitude throughout there is closer to that of a hate-fucking than somebody who's awakening to a dominant personality.

I mean, there are a lot of different ways this could have been done where things are still in the air and you can weave them as you please, for instance you could have done it where the reason for Henry's weight gain, lack of interest in Angelica and debts are because his father is blackmailing him with evidence of what he and Angelica were doing and documents of illegal transactions at the company, threatening to ruin reputations and damage their livelihoods if he didn't give him what he wanted, causing Henry to be in a depression as he tries to deal with everything. In that scenario, Mark could have been a real friend and approached Henry about what had happened to him and they'd have a heart to heart and things like the faithful route could have been Henry and Angelica getting through all of it together and reigniting their passions for one another.

There are other ways too, but instead you gave him a very long standing and deeply submissive (and intense) fetish of getting off to watching his loved ones fucking other men and that he (this part is really big) accepts that he is inferior; if continuity means anything to you (and it definitely seems to) then that's a corner you don't come out of without something drastic, because no matter what he's still gonna be a serious sub.

You see this play out in the Mark routes as, even when Henry practically catches them red handed, he still retreats with his tail between his legs; in other routes too, Henry is incredibly passive, to a fault, so much so that take charge moments don't feel natural for him. At this point, the only way that Henry changes and redeems himself is through a life-altering shock to his core, or a story rewrite/retcon.

Reactions: Saruh Games

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Mayonesa please don't get so mad man, I was just playing, breath my brother.

Now seriously, when people say that Mark is a shitty dude, I agree, I've written him to be a motherfucker so I can only say:
Mark's cold a motherfucker - Check!

Now Angie being possessive over Aria is a thing alright, but if she reacted like that for Andy just being there and for her hiding stuff about her BDSM former Master how do you think that she would react if she knew that right after Aria and her started their affair she fucked Mark in the back alley? Do you really think that Aria being so afraid of losing her would really come clean about that right there just because?
Besides, since the beginning of the story is clear that Aria doesn't take monogamy seriously and her real hope it to make Angie "Fun" again.
So Aria fucking behind Angie's back - Check! Which will eventually lead to a certain level of drama and a few choices to be made? Well time will tell. (People thank Mayonesa for the huge spoiler but whatever, right?:unsure:)

Is Henry being too much of a wimp? Check! - He was a wimp before, he is a wimp now, will he continue to be a wimp? That will depend on the route Angelica follows.

As for that cry about a full lesbian path, yeah I admit that I never imagined that on a story about a nymphomaniac woman who fucked her whole school alongside her best friend (which is her lover on that route), people would get this triggered about one more cock that wasn't even inside Angie's but Aria's pussy(Or maybe this is because the cock was black? Well who knows, right?:unsure: ).
But maybe only I saw that coming with the story Mark and Aria had together (But it was really just me?) because even if Mark is a motherfucker, he always treated Aria like a treasured friend so following ARIA line of thought a goodbye fuck isn't too much is it?

But well who knows... I just think it would be nice if you people wouldn't think that game characters had to live by what YOU think is right, but by their own personality, my story is far from perfect, I know that but I really didn't see any plot holes, after all, the story is mine to tell, right? :unsure:

As for the Feedback I receive here, it is really important to me because it will improve future projects and all but you won't see me going back to take off a scene that a handful of people didn't like it or to change the story to fit it on what you expect it to be, I'm sorry, but I ain't an asslicker, I said and repeat it! IF you like the game. Play it, leave a like, tell a friend, support it on patreon but if you don't like it, then please, the best thing you can do is ignore it.

And I'm only here writing this long-ass post is because you are one of the few people I saw that was really paying attention to the story, and since you showed respect for my work, so I'm giving you the same respect back, and again I'm sorry about the joke on the earlier post, but never thought you would get this serious about it, so if you want to keep tuned there will be some things to be seen in the near future, alright?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
That's kinda the problem though; you've kinda written the Henry character into a corner, enough so that even the scenes in the cuckqueen route feel forced, and his attitude throughout there is closer to that of a hate-fucking than somebody who's awakening to a dominant personality.

I mean, there are a lot of different ways this could have been done where things are still in the air and you can weave them as you please, for instance you could have done it where the reason for Henry's weight gain, lack of interest in Angelica and debts are because his father is blackmailing him with evidence of what he and Angelica were doing and documents of illegal transactions at the company, threatening to ruin reputations and damage their livelihoods if he didn't give him what he wanted, causing Henry to be in a depression as he tries to deal with everything. In that scenario, Mark could have been a real friend and approached Henry about what had happened to him and they'd have a heart to heart and things like the faithful route could have been Henry and Angelica getting through all of it together and reigniting their passions for one another.

There are other ways too, but instead you gave him a very long standing and deeply submissive (and intense) fetish of getting off to watching his loved ones fucking other men and that he (this part is really big) accepts that he is inferior; if continuity means anything to you (and it definitely seems to) then that's a corner you don't come out of without something drastic, because no matter what he's still gonna be a serious sub.

You see this play out in the Mark routes as, even when Henry practically catches them red handed, he still retreats with his tail between his legs; in other routes too, Henry is incredibly passive, to a fault, so much so that take charge moments don't feel natural for him. At this point, the only way that Henry changes and redeems himself is through a life-altering shock to his core, or a story rewrite/retcon.
All true, but that's how Henry was written to be and is going to be until something like what you said happens, but that's the thing with this type of story, is hard not to be too predictable with characters like him. But I said this to Mayosena and will repeat it, you won't see me rewriting the story to fit no one's tastes, especially because it would fuck up the endings I have planned already.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Mayonesa please don't get so mad man, I was just playing, breath my brother.

Now seriously, when people say that Mark is a shitty dude, I agree, I've written him to be a motherfucker so I can only say:
Mark's cold a motherfucker - Check!

Now Angie being possessive over Aria is a thing alright, but if she reacted like that for Andy just being there and for her hiding stuff about her BDSM former Master how do you think that she would react if she knew that right after Aria and her started their affair she fucked Mark in the back alley? Do you really think that Aria being so afraid of losing her would really come clean about that right there just because?
Besides, since the beginning of the story is clear that Aria doesn't take monogamy seriously and her real hope it to make Angie "Fun" again.
So Aria fucking behind Angie's back - Check! Which will eventually lead to a certain level of drama and a few choices to be made? Well time will tell. (People thank Mayonesa for the huge spoiler but whatever, right?:unsure:)

Is Henry being too much of a wimp? Check! - He was a wimp before, he is a wimp now, will he continue to be a wimp? That will depend on the route Angelica follows.

As for that cry about a full lesbian path, yeah I admit that I never imagined that on a story about a nymphomaniac woman who fucked her whole school alongside her best friend (which is her lover on that route), people would get this triggered about one more cock that wasn't even inside Angie's but Aria's pussy(Or maybe this is because the cock was black? Well who knows, right?:unsure: ).
But maybe only I saw that coming with the story Mark and Aria had together (But it was really just me?) because even if Mark is a motherfucker, he always treated Aria like a treasured friend so following ARIA line of thought a goodbye fuck isn't too much is it?

But well who knows... I just think it would be nice if you people wouldn't think that game characters had to live by what YOU think is right, but by their own personality, my story is far from perfect, I know that but I really didn't see any plot holes, after all, the story is mine to tell, right? :unsure:

As for the Feedback I receive here, it is really important to me because it will improve future projects and all but you won't see me going back to take off a scene that a handful of people didn't like it or to change the story to fit it on what you expect it to be, I'm sorry, but I ain't an asslicker, I said and repeat it! IF you like the game. Play it, leave a like, tell a friend, support it on patreon but if you don't like it, then please, the best thing you can do is ignore it.

And I'm only here writing this long-ass post is because you are one of the few people I saw that was really paying attention to the story, and since you showed respect for my work, so I'm giving you the same respect back, and again I'm sorry about the joke on the earlier post, but never thought you would get this serious about it, so if you want to keep tuned there will be some things to be seen in the near future, alright?
Sigh, the problem that I got with the Aria and Mark farewell sex scene when in the lesbian route, is that it is against your very character. I mean Aria practically wanted to get with Angie, she wanted the "fun" Angie because she had her in that way. When you have the love route with Aria, she is fullfilling her very long term dream, so why would she ruin it fucking Mark the very next day? She has seeing how possesive Angie is about her, hell you even said it yourself that Aria is afraid of losing her, so why the fuck did she think it was such a good idea to fuck Mark after getting with Angie? It doesn't really makes sense, if she is in love with Angie, wanted to be in a relationship with her, doesn't want to lose her, to her that night was a dream come true, why fuck Mark the next day? I could understand Aria fucking Mark in all the routes but the lesbian. She loves Angie, doesn't want to lose her, was after her since high school and then goes and throw it all just to get one last fuck with Mark? Too OOC.

It's even worse in the dom path, since Aria knows how a dom/sub relationship works, so her basically going behind her master back just to have a last fuck with Mark, doesn't work. It seems like a bad way to add forced drama later.

"so following ARIA line of thought a goodbye fuck isn't too much is it?" that line and this one "Do you really think that Aria being so afraid of losing her would really come clean about that right there just because?" contradice each other.

If she thought that a goodbye fuck isn't much, then she should have come clean about it, better early than later, because the problem is that she betrayed Angie and then lied to her twice which makes it worse. Also Aria could have come clean when Angie told her that lying isn't aceptable, so she had an opportunity to come clean but well I suppose that you want drama later on.

The core problem is that you give us players choices/paths and so if you gave a love lesbian path then you should follow with it, no more involving guys, no more Angie teasing Mark during the cleaning because reasons, no more Aria fucking Mark because he couldn't keep it in his pants for more than 5 minutes. If you give choices and your characters shows some traits and personalities, then you should follow it, your characters should act in a believable way, if Aria got involved with the girl she loves since she was a teenager, she shouldn't go and fuck Mark the very next day, more knowing that Angie is very possesive about her, because she knows it before fucking Mark, she knew it with Angie and her sister, so Aria should have known that Angie wouldn't like it if she goes to fuck Mark after they got together. I'm talking about the lesbian route, meaning that Angie doesn't want anything to do with Mark, so Aria should know about it by now, since they talk about that. So it was very out of character for Aria to do that, only in the lesbian path, no matter if dom or love. She knows Angie and how she will react when she learn about it, because knowing Mark she will find about it.

And well, I tend to get pasionate about things I like, if I didn't like your game, or some routes of it at least, I wouldn't even bother to let a comment here. So when I find a game that I like, if I find some glaring inconsistence in the way the characters act or with the plot or something, I will point it out, if you want to ignore it go ahead, if you don't see anithing bad about it then ignore me, but I'm just talking about how your characters should act, based on their interaction in the game in some routes, not how I will like to see them act. If it were for me Mark would have been kicked of the house by now, the guy is fucking all the girls at any time and is acting like it is his house. It's just the Mark of this game, the old one in your game before this I didn't bother much about, but that prologue makes him insufferable, but that's just for me.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes