Votes: 129 21.2%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 117 19.2%
  • All Out War

Votes: 288 47.4%

• Total voters

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
The respose "sure" in your walkthrough was for offering a taste to angie is immediately before and also present in your options. The offer taste was as a result when Angie told Aria to offer Henry a taste, and only available if you did not go into studio. At least that's what I got from it.
No, offer a taste is for Angie kissing Henry, not Aria. "Sure" is for Angie and Aria to kiss after the blowjob, offer a taste is right after. Aria kissing would be by watching the blowjob, not Aria, then you get the option for Aria to kiss him. That sequence I only do on the cuckquean route.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
No, offer a taste is for Angie kissing Henry, not Aria. "Sure" is for Angie and Aria to kiss after the blowjob, offer a taste is right after. Aria kissing would be by watching the blowjob, not Aria, then you get the option for Aria to kiss him. That sequence I only do on the cuckquean route.

I have tried so many different ways to trigger that sequence as both "sure" and "offer a taste" are mentioned in many of your routes together. Literally the only way I can get offer a taste to pop up is if I have Angie wait in car at very beginning. If Angie goes upstairs and joins in, she is asked by Aria if she wants a taste, Angie is given "sure" option....then literally the only time I ever see another optional route is when Mark and Angie are locked in a room together and you are given option to "tease him" ...there is never any route that I can find that Angie offers a taste to henry, let alone 7 routes..I am either very very lost or there is a mistake in the walkthrough.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
I have tried so many different ways to trigger that sequence as both "sure" and "offer a taste" are mentioned in many of your routes together. Literally the only way I can get offer a taste to pop up is if I have Angie wait in car at very beginning. If Angie goes upstairs and joins in, she is asked by Aria if she wants a taste, Angie is given "sure" option....then literally the only time I ever see another optional route is when Mark and Angie are locked in a room together and you are given option to "tease him" ...there is never any route that I can find that Angie offers a taste to henry, let alone 7 routes..I am either very very lost or there is a mistake in the walkthrough.
You are doing something very wrong I literally have no problem getting it.
Untitled.png

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
You are doing something very wrong I literally have no problem getting it.
View attachment 675480
I was seeing you guys discussing this and should be the one explaining this one, it's a bug that happens if you choose to skip the intro, it will be solved in the next update but if you want to get this result(scene) you will have to glide through the intro, Also there were some alterations in the script in terms of values, because there were too many ways to find routes that should be only found through specific choices, so this alteration was made to make the story more coherent.

suryateja

May 30, 2018
GUYS in walk-through they didn't kept another option whether she can fuck with threesome in ARIA(SLUTTY FRIENDS) in that route atleast he needs to keep the option whether to go inside or not?
CAN ANYONE ASK HIM TO KEEP THE OPTION BECAUSE I THOUGHT THERE WILL BE THREESOME.!? screenshot0001.png screenshot0001.png

suryateja

May 30, 2018
Guys ask [saruh creator] about threesome where angelica can involve threesome in aria(slutty friends) with a claudia and julia and at-least he can give us option to go inside or not ?
But in the walk-through they gave an option of [knock on the door], so I thought there will be an threesome with angelica ,julia and claudia ?

At-least he needs to give an option of the scene , where she can have threesome or not ? Because aria scenes there will be no mark scenes except lesbian scenes in aria(slutty friends).

See she is so much excited that, whether to go inside or not?
screenshot0001.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Steinchen

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
goddamnit ask him yourself he is here in the forum too and stop shouting here :mad::mad:

what´s wrong with you goddamnit allways asking OTHERS to ask the dev here,do it yourself dude.
if you would not be so lazy to read back a few pages your question would already been answered,but i understand it is sooooooooooo hard to do something by yourself once in a while.

i give you a hint neverless : this is NOT the slutty friends route it is the lesbian lovers or the Angie dom route periot.

Last edited:
Reactions: MacDoobie

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
GUYS ASK [SARUH CREATOR] ABOUT THREESOME WHERE ANGELICA CAN INVOLVE THREESOME IN ARIA(SLUTTY FRIENDS) WITH A CLAUDIA AND JULIA AND AT-LEAST HE CAN GIVE US OPTION TO GO INSIDE OR NOT ?
BUT IN THE WALK-THROUGH THEY GAVE AN OPTION OF [KNOCK ON THE DOOR], SO I THOUGHT THERE WILL BE AN THREESOME WITH ANGELICA ,JULIA AND CLAUDIA ?

AT-LEAST HE NEEDS TO GIVE AN OPTION OF THE SCENE , WHERE SHE CAN HAVE THREESOME OR NOT ? BECAUSE ARIA SCENES THERE WILL BE NO MARK SCENES EXCEPT LESBIAN SCENES IN ARIA(SLUTTY FRIENDS).

SEE SHE IS SO MUCH EXCITED THAT, WHETHER TO GO INSIDE OR NOT?
View attachment 679491
Hey, suryateja.

You must have picked the wrong route, if I'm not mistaken you must be on Aria's lover or Angie's Domme route, so the threesome in the shower won't trigger if you want it to trigger you got to be in the slutty friends' route.

THAT MEANS YOU'RE IN THE WRONG ROUTE, YOU GOT THAT?

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I also like to say that because of some alterations in the code most unofficial Walkthroughs won't work, but there is an official walkthrough on my patreon .

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
But maybe only I saw that coming with the story Mark and Aria had together (But it was really just me?) because even if Mark is a motherfucker, he always treated Aria like a treasured friend so following ARIA line of thought a goodbye fuck isn't too much is it?
I didn't like that scene in particular, but i understand why that scene happened.
As long Aria and Angie can be in a love relationship and be loyal to each othe after that, i really don't care that the scene with Mark.
I'm enjoying the love route between Aria and Angie with flaws or not, even if a little drama can come their way because that situation, i hope that they can get past that and stay loyal to each other.

Thank you for the game.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Finally got through the intro. That was a long intro. As I was playing it, I had to ask myself if Mark is supposed to come off as the bad guy. He's obviously going to be the focus of cucking Henry. However, even I don't know how that would play out. Mark was an ass toward Henry early on, although Hemry is the one who messed up first, Mark took it a bit too far. After his sister died, though, he always seemed to look out for his friends. Even going so far as to let Henry have Angelica (because he could have stolen her if he wanted).

Yes, I realize Mark is probably a gangster (possibly even a mob boss). However, the only people we've seen him kill are the assholes who tried to gangrape Angelica, and the drunk driver who killed his sister. He always helped out Aria, and bailed out Henry from his bad decisions time and time again. I mean, I guess being a mob boss is enough to make him a bad guy in many people's eyes. However, if not for that fact, he would be the most genuine and coolest character in the game.

This is just based on the intro, though. Who knows what he'll do for the rest of the game.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Hi Mazariah. I followed your walkthrough for the hotwife route, but I can't get "Do something to help him" option to trigger during the poker event. If all your steps are followed it just gives you the "don't do anything to help" followed by the "reject this madness" options. Is there something you maybe missed out or got wrong on that path. I've tried going back and changing a few things, but haven't cracked it yet. No matter what I do I can't end up with the "If he's paying to see, why not" option listed further on down the hotwife path. I mosted intrigued to know what this scene is about from the latest update, any tips?
Thanks
I have exactly the same problem! And I don't see an answer from Mazariah about it. Selecting all the options from the WT for the Hotwife route, I get the "don't do anything to help" followed by the "reject this madness" but i do not get "do something to help him" and can't even imagine what she would do to help. Also whatever I do i never get to the options "If he's paying to see, why not" and "Do it anyway".

One detail that MAY be a reason is that if i wait by the car at the beginning, then when Angel & Aria come home i always get a dialogue where Henry asks about the taste and I must chose one of the 2 options there. But in the WT that choice is not mentioned at all! As if that dialogue doesn't exist. On a side note: that dialogue doesn't appear in some of the paths where it should appear but appears here where according to the WT it shouldn't ..

Since a Hotwife path is very interesting for me, I am very frustrated about this! And if i don't get it completed by the end of this version 0.2.7 , that means i will never be able to play the future developments on this path. Please Mazariah check this and give us a solution.

Mel1234

Jun 3, 2017

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes