• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 307 47.6%

• Total voters

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
First of all.... in theory you could, but I managed to break my game so be careful and have a backup of your game before doing this.....

There's 2 files you need to fix it...
1) Notepad++ (or similar program)
2) unren.bat https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

In theory, the next steps are:

1) You have to open up the unren.bat inside where the .exe is
2) Decompile rpyc files (option 2 in unren.bat)
3) Find script.rpy
4) Find the line of code you want to fix, save and exit
5) Run the game again.

Again... this broke my game for some reason so I haven't been able to fix it myself.... so BE CAREFUL
Followed your directions, but while waiting for your answer I had already used Unren, option 9.
Using Notepad++ I found thuth and changed it to truth.
Launched game. Presto!

Thanks!

Reactions: moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Followed your directions, but while waiting for your answer I had already used Unren, option 9.
Using Notepad++ I found thuth and changed it to truth.
Launched game. Presto!

Thanks!
This way you can go through all the rpy files and scream at me for missing something in my walkthrough ;)

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
This way you can go through all the rpy files and scream at me for missing something in my walkthrough ;)
I'm not that good. It's easy to use Find & Replace. ;)

Can Notepad++ be used on the dialog as well?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I'm not that good. It's easy to use Find & Replace. ;)

Can Notepad++ be used on the dialog as well?
"All" you have to do is find the word "Menu" and see what options are avalible after that... then there are som if; else if and else statements here and there.... and once you find something like $markbull = true, that's where a flag or variable has been changed ;)

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
I feel like I owe you an apology. You started on a walkthrough and then here I come and take the glory. I didn't notice you had already done one earlier so I went back and searched for it. Yours is a lot cleaner than mine is, but I guess mine is more indepth.

Again, I'm sorry for interupting your idea and hard work.

For those curious, here's mazzariah's walkthrough:
https://f95zone.to/threads/angelicas-temptation-from-the-beginning-v0-2-3-saruh.38874/post-3211799
Hey no problem appreciate that! Don't worry about it and you clearly put a lot of work into it too. And it definitely helped me learn some things about the game since I don't have the code knowledge to learn what decisions affect which flags. Definitely keep it up for each update, especially if they get bigger that information will be pretty useful!

• Love
Reactions: moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Hey no problem appreciate that! Don't worry about it and you clearly put a lot of work into it too. And it definitely helped me learn some things about the game since I don't have the code knowledge to learn what decisions affect which flags.
Well... as long as it helped I guess I can't feel too bad about "ruining" your work :)
Definitely keep it up for each update, especially if they get bigger that information will be pretty useful!
You might need to remind me though... this is a game that I only check once in a while but not actively :p

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
"All" you have to do is find the word "Menu" and see what options are avalible after that... then there are som if; else if and else statements here and there.... and once you find something like $markbull = true, that's where a flag or variable has been changed ;)
Have you ever thought about a walkthrough for TAC?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Have you ever thought about a walkthrough for TAC?
TAC? My mind is blank at the moment.... but then again... it's 1:20 am here, I finished this walktrhough 7 in the morning so I only slept for 5 hours...
You got a link? I might think about it tomorrow after work

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
The first version of this game was better, in that you actually got to choose if someone was a cuck, not start the story out with him that way and his lousy piece of shit wont get any love from me while playing this game shit eating son of a bitch who should have died instead of his sister 'best friend' fucking everyone he cares about, I am surprised the Dev didn't have him fucking Henrys dad to, I mean why not, he stuck his dick in everyone else, so why the hell not. Oh, and he feels sooo guilty for it all, he is such a good friend. I want some options, I want the option to kick that miscerable fuck out of the house, I want the option to get him sent to jail, or how about the option of getting him killed, or better yet, Henry overhears Mark talkign about everything that he did and is doing, so Henry goes out and buys a gun, walks in on Mark with the gun in hand, screen goes to black and you just see/hear "Click Click" "BOOM" that sounds like an awesome option.

So, yeah, Mark is a shit eating cunt and will have to die a lousy drug dealers death if I have any say in the matter

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
My Angelica will be a slut for all guys and girls except Mark. ;)
i think if you go all slutty mode with her you will not be able to stop her as the player when mark want´s to bang her.
what i mean with that is that the player will probably not have an option to say no to any guy in FULL slut mode.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
The first version of this game was better, in that you actually got to choose if someone was a cuck, not start the story out with him that way and his lousy piece of shit wont get any love from me while playing this game shit eating son of a bitch who should have died instead of his sister 'best friend' fucking everyone he cares about, I am surprised the Dev didn't have him fucking Henrys dad to, I mean why not, he stuck his dick in everyone else, so why the hell not. Oh, and he feels sooo guilty for it all, he is such a good friend. I want some options, I want the option to kick that miscerable fuck out of the house, I want the option to get him sent to jail, or how about the option of getting him killed, or better yet, Henry overhears Mark talkign about everything that he did and is doing, so Henry goes out and buys a gun, walks in on Mark with the gun in hand, screen goes to black and you just see/hear "Click Click" "BOOM" that sounds like an awesome option.

So, yeah, Mark is a shit eating cunt and will have to die a lousy drug dealers death if I have any say in the matter
Well i dont like Mark either with his horse dick,his exaggerated looking muscular body where all the world champ bodybuilders would look like some kids and his ego as big as a mountain.
and then a sex drive like a nymphomaniac and they say Angelica has a "Disorder" and because of that she is an nymphomaniac.What is mark then when he fucks all what is female and not runs away fast enough with that sex drive?????

the only availible way so far to avoid mark fucking Angelica are the 2 lesbian routes and the faithfull route i think,but look what happens when he not gets Angelica??
he goes and fucks Aria or/and Angelicas House Maid
and i am afraid when the story goes further he will do the same to Angelicas family (Mother/Daughter) what he did to henrys family and henrys "ALIBI" girlfriend in the past.

and i agree in some pathes it would be good or needed to have some options to get rid of mark at least from the house.

and the fact that every woman that fucks with mark more or less falls in love with him because of his horse dick or because he is Mark is a little ridiculous.
it looks like all the female population in this game are mega sluts when seeing a horse/black dick.
but hey it is a game alright there are far more games with far more unrealistic content and story out here than this game.
i would like a bit different game because so far it looks like an typical BBC kind of game with a character between an Asshole and an Playboy but it is how it is.

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Well i dont like Mark either with his horse dick,his exaggerated looking muscular body where all the world champ bodybuilders would look like some kids and his ego as big as a mountain.
and then a sex drive like a nymphomaniac and they say Angelica has a "Disorder" and because of that she is an nymphomaniac.What is mark then when he fucks all what is female and not runs away fast enough with that sex drive?????

the only availible way so far to avoid mark fucking Angelica are the 2 lesbian routes and the faithfull route i think,but look what happens when he not gets Angelica??
he goes and fucks Aria or/and Angelicas House Maid
and i am afraid when the story goes further he will do the same to Angelicas family (Mother/Daughter) what he did to henrys family and henrys "ALIBI" girlfriend in the past.

and i agree in some pathes it would be good or needed to have some options to get rid of mark at least from the house.

and the fact that every woman that fucks with mark more or less falls in love with him because of his horse dick or because he is Mark is a little ridiculous.
it looks like all the female population in this game are mega sluts when seeing a horse/black dick.
but hey it is a game alright there are far more games with far more unrealistic content and story out here than this game.
i would like a bit different game because so far it looks like an typical BBC kind of game with a character between an Asshole and an Playboy but it is how it is.
You're wrong about that though, there are more routes in the game then you know about, obviously, and in some of them, Mark is not an optional sexual partner for Angelica, he will still fuck other girls though. There is also a variable in the game named "killmark", if you find it all paths that lead to Angelica fucking him will be closed. There also one for Aria too...

PS.: A man that fucks every female that he has a chance with, is a man, no more no less, just a man.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steinchen

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Updated my route walkthrough with the remaining three routes I couldn't figure out and with choices in the new version. Shout out to Sjoher for his much more in depth walkthrough that included flags that helped me figure some things out. Side note it would appear the therapy choices are a bit buggy, particularly the second set after you lie the first time. So if you're keeping saves updated I'd suggest saving there and waiting for that to be fixed next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes