Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
1) Agree
2) Can't say that
3) Mid of rape, yes, not typical behave, it's a game... Look how many orphans are MCs of games, realistic?
5) Lol, agree. But any carachter must be 18 or older, remember the disclaimer.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
" Will Angelica succumb to the temptation that both Aria and Mark present? Or will she succumb to her disorder? Her destiny lies in your hands. " <----this literally says there is only one way this was all going to turn out, just saying

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
" Will Angelica succumb to the temptation that both Aria and Mark present? Or will she succumb to her disorder? Her destiny lies in your hands. " <----this literally says there is only one way this was all going to turn out, just saying
There are multiple routes including faithful wife so it doesn't say much.

3) Mom kill guy in the midst of sex with daughter?
Not after and not surreptitiously,
but right away, to break the daughter's psyche?
4) No typical mother behave.
ANY mother worth a damn see's their daughter being raped would kill the cunt doing it so yes, that is how a typical mother behaves.

So you're saying the mother should have waited until he finished raping her daughter?

What a dumb comment.

2) The identical skinny blondes with similar faces are already boring.
The skinny blondes look identical because they are sisters.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Saruh
This here is a little tool that creates patch files. You can use it to update the paths, then you don't need to upload the whole game each time.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That doesn't answer my question. I said we're still on 3.0 Part 2. What does that mean anymore if 4 out of 10 routes are updated? Wouldn't that be 3.1 4/10?
That's the way how dev numbers his updates. Next update might be 3.0 Part 2 5/10 until he reaches 10/10 and then updates the numbering to 4.0 Part 1 1/10. Not that complicated.

Reactions: KiraJames

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning v0.3.0P-Part2-6/10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.03.2021 (v0.3.0P-Part2-6/10)

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Great game! I love to play as Angelica to make her more slutty as possible.. because she was a super slut in the past and she deserve to never use psycho drugs they would hurt her mental health.
She was a natural whore. Denying this at 30s cannot change without losing her naturalness..
she will change naturally maybe at 40/50s but now is too soon...

forcing with psycho drugs is the worst thing that a stunning woman like Angelica can do to herself!

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes