Votes: 134 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
SecretDesire - Look, the story is already written, I won't give you any spoilers, but well, all I can say is that, yes, there will be a choice under the same circumstances but the one on the lead is Angelica, but Aria will be Aria, and her main objective is to bring the old Angelica back not only in her routes but in ALL routes, especially in Mark's routes, or any other except in the Faithful wife route because Angelica doesn't give her the space to act, but she still tries though.

I'm not saying that their relationship will be a complete fuck fest/orgy, but I said this before and will repeat it, if you choose to stick with Aria it will be worth it in the end, the story just began.

Also, what you are saying to be a "player choice" was already given, if you want to pursue Aria, there will be a price to pay, if you don't want to pay it, then it's best if you accept the end that was given, because although "some" people keep saying that they know that this game is not about a love story, monogamic, and tame, every time someone argues about how there should be a choice about this and that, in the end, you guys want exactly that for Aria and Angelica and that won't happen, and this won't change, sorry.

What I can tell you is that they will keep screwing up until they get it right, you can choose to see where they go, or to quit and never look back, but it will be your loss, this much I can say.
You write here "Player choice was already given" but there is only one option we can decide about it and it's bring a bad ending so it's not an option to see future with that path it's just forced to sleep with others to see future but i realy don't want that kind of thing because Aria think like this "if i am not feeling anything about the person i fucked i don't cheat" but it's not right and every one knows this.

You say "I'm not saying that their relationship will be a complete fuck fest/orgy" but the first scene you show us 2 girl with a dick fuck Aria and Angelica in a bed and if you don't want to see or just try to avoid it it's lead a bad end so there is no option either.

I can't tell you to "change story" or just make a little changes but i played every route. I don't like Mark a little bit but , Even Mark didn't cheat in "Love" path (if i remember right) and first thing Aria do after that love confession to "Fuck Mark and After that Mistress of her and total 7 men 5 women in a fucking week" so this is not love. Aria is just too afraid of living without a dick and just making excuse about Old Angelica and we can't even say "I need to think about it" just forced to chose Share her and She share MC or just leading a Bad end.

Think like this : If you have a platonic love with one person and after 10 huge year she finally says to you " i love you too , i am gonna divorce my husband and we can be finally together " after this what can you think about it ? I'll tel you , you just think about "how can i make her happy , how can i show to her she doesn't make any mistake for choosing me" kinda things . NOT gonna fuck with 7 men and 5 women after that kind of happiness and her reason for this "it's just a closure fuck so they can remember me good way" this is just a bs. excuse.

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Saruh I am just gonna stick around a little bit tho just curious about how Angelica Dom. path goes. I can only hope it's not gonna be a frustration for me and just gonna believe your word about " if you choose to stick with Aria it will be worth it in the end " so waiting for new updates keep up your good work (y)

Reactions: Saruh Games

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
tbh i was skeptical at first when i tried earlier releases cuz i thought it'd be another cuck vs blackbull based ntr game (which i still like don't get me wrong) with no real interesting plot but I think it keeps getting better and better the more i play it, I like the multiple branching paths and i like how nymphomania is getting treated like an actual disease and impact on angelina's life

Saruh nice work bruh

Reactions: Saruh Games

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
riadhloch Yeah, but I prefer to use Patreon, because itch.io eats away 30% of everything it's donated to me because I'm from Brazil.

But if you want to give a look here it is:

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
30%?? That's robbery. So much for itch.io's vaunted "Creators can contribute whatever percentage they want to itch.io" policy.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
30%?? That's robbery. So much for itch.io's vaunted "Creators can contribute whatever percentage they want to itch.io" policy.
Yeah, but if I'm being fair, that is not their fault either, it's the taxes that are imposed on them.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

What's up, guys?!
So, I'm here to let you guys know the next Partial Update which will be the Hotwife Route!
So, now that you guys have played the first three partial update I think you guys can understand why I'm doing the update like this, because the last Partial Update had about only 34 render less than the 0.3.0 Part 1 (You can check the changelogs, I'm not lying), so every partial update has about the same size of a regular update, both in words written as in renders, that's why it took me so long to start the "Releases period".
Also, there is the new save system which seems to be conflicting with Mac devices because I can't implement the bugfix directly, I tried to, but it resulted in Mac user not being able to even start the game, but I'll figure it out a solution in the next Partial too, so don't worry guys!
Well, that's all for now, I hope you guys enjoyed my work so far.
Thank you all for your support and patience!
What's up, guys?!
So, I'm here to let you guys know the next Partial Update which will be the Hotwife Route!
So, now that you guys have played the first three partial update I think you guys can understand why I'm doing the update like this, because the last Partial Update had about only 34 render less than the 0.3.0 Part 1 (You can check the changelogs, I'm not lying), so every partial update has about the same size of a regular update, both in words written as in renders, that's why it took me so long to start the "Releases period".
Also, there is the new save system which seems to be conflicting with Mac devices because I can't implement the bugfix directly, I tried to, but it resulted in Mac user not being able to even start the game, but I'll figure it out a solution in the next Partial too, so don't worry guys!
Well, that's all for now, I hope you guys enjoyed my work so far.
Thank you all for your support and patience!

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Since the next partial is taking so long to render, here a small gift to y'all + some teasers.
Sorry for the time is taking but there are a lot of animations, even more than in that last one, but I'll keep grinding! Thank you for your patience and support!

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Can someone explain the part 1 and part 2 thing:
Are 2 diferent games? in the same thread.
Is part 1 an older outdated version?
Is part 1 a backstory to part 2?
Is there a diference between part 1 and 2 like pokemon games? (LOL... sorry)

I downloaded part 2 compresed and all i see is a 4-side story, i think is a great story btw, but i want to have the full experience and im thinking im missing something so please, answers:

Reactions: sanmal

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Can someone explain the part 1 and part 2 thing:
Are 2 diferent games? in the same thread.
Is part 1 an older outdated version?
Is part 1 a backstory to part 2?
Is there a diference between part 1 and 2 like pokemon games? (LOL... sorry)

I downloaded part 2 compresed and all i see is a 4-side story, i think is a great story btw, but i want to have the full experience and im thinking im missing something so please, answers:
The intro is very long but don't think it is a kinect novel.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Sorry, my question is: Why are 2 parts?
Part 2 refers to the second partial segment of the actual version. There are too many routes, so the dev opted for do the updates in parts, in which he develops only some routes in each one.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
So i have to play part 1 too? Im not complaining, i just want to have the complete game
I think you didn't understand me. The 'part thing' refers to the actual update only, it means that the update isn't completed. When the update will be completed, there will be no parts. In other words, if you download the part 2 of the update, you also will have the part 1. Part 2 is the most complete version at the moment. When part 3 comes out, it will be the most complete version and so on.

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
and in continuation...
"Windows Vista and 7 (part 1)"

I use W7 32/64, will only the first part work for me?
You can test it out, since I don't use that OS I don't really know, but if you are able to run 64 bits softwares there a great chance it can work.

Reactions: sanmal
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes