Votes: 134 21.1%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 123 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 302 47.6%

• Total voters

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
sorry i haven´t seen this scene so far, maybe it is from the hotwife path or an early scene from the slutwife path??
sorry not sure about that.

the faithful and the hotwife path are the only ones i have not played so far,so my best guess is the hotwife path otherwise i would probably remember that scene.
gotcha. I played through the hotwife as well and didn't encounter this so I'll try again unless it wasn't updated. maybe another variable could have been made, idk. I checked the games images folder and saw a whole scene like this and was wondering in which route this happened since I've gone through all 10 and still haven't seen it yet

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
gotcha. I played through the hotwife as well and didn't encounter this so I'll try again unless it wasn't updated. maybe another variable could have been made, idk. I checked the games images folder and saw a whole scene like this and was wondering in which route this happened since I've gone through all 10 and still haven't seen it yet
Saruh probably didnt implement it yet so the pic is there for future.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Just played this game. Feels like this pregnancy route will be added(I hope). Well done.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Aria path kinda get shitty with ever update... There is no way to Monopolize that relationship ?

I don't want that kind of shit.. Coming home from shop or work and see Aria with another man or girl in bad having sex or smth like that and can't even get mad because it's normal for Aria... totally buzz kill... done with Aria gonna try to other paths.

I thought Aria is a most close person to Angelica but she just want to old Angelica and don't respect what the Angelica want if you refuse to be with other person and just try to Monopolize her she just broke up with you.... Mark is better then that Selfish Bitch.

She is just too afraid of living without dick and just using angelica as excuse "i am in love with old Angelica , you don't need to restrict your self" totally bs. she is just afraid of caught up mean while cheating and break up after and trying to make a way to she can fuck with anyone without risque of break up.

Last edited:

Jymy Asmara

Nov 19, 2020
Hi guys,
Can anyone help me. I am in Henry's Route and at the scene after Henry met with his ex and then went to sleep with angelica, the game stop. It happened like the picture below. Please help me. Thanks guy Screenshot_20201126-192721.png

Jymy Asmara

Nov 19, 2020
Bro, so after the scene where Henry met with his ex and the Henry and Angelica having sex, there will be more scenes right?
Because i played henry's route and slutwife, it stopped after that scene. It looks like some bugs problem. Please advise me. Thank you

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I tried to go on with Slutty Friends and Angelica's slut routes and these don't have any new content compared to Part1.
Which route(s) are developed in this update (0.3.0-Part2) please?

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Bro, so after the scene where Henry met with his ex and the Henry and Angelica having sex, there will be more scenes right?
Because i played henry's route and slutwife, it stopped after that scene. It looks like some bugs problem. Please advise me. Thank you
well not all routes had an update this update, only the lesbian, slutty friends and mark bull did. so the other scenes would have just left off from where they were in the previous update

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Saruh I am playing this game for Aria and Lesbian path but Lesbian lover path just get fucked up for me because Aria is too afraid of living without dick and making excuse about "I love old Angelica , i don't want you to restrict your self" kinda bs. and after that Angelica says to Aria "what if i can't be like old me" kinda thing and after that Aria says "then we can go home as friends like before" but if you refuse to be with other persons she just get angry and leave Angelica and they don't talk ever again...

Lesbian lover Path just ruined for me if i have to share Aria with others and i need to be others too.
I have only one wish from you just pls ... at the least make Angelica Dom. path based on Player's choice pls.... Angelica says to Aria "you are mine , i am your owner" so we need to chose at the least we wan't to share her or don't i don't want to see any dick in Lesbian path..

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Saruh I am playing this game for Aria and Lesbian path but Lesbian lover path just get fucked up for me because Aria is too afraid of living without dick and making excuse about "I love old Angelica , i don't want you to restrict your self" kinda bs. and after that Angelica says to Aria "what if i can't be like old me" kinda thing and after that Aria says "then we can go home as friends like before" but if you refuse to be with other persons she just get angry and leave Angelica and they don't talk ever again...

Lesbian lover Path just ruined for me if i have to share Aria with others and i need to be others too.
I have only one wish from you just pls ... at the least make Angelica Dom. path based on Player's choice pls.... Angelica says to Aria "you are mine , i am your owner" so we need to chose at the least we wan't to share her or don't i don't want to see any dick in Lesbian path..
SecretDesire - Look, the story is already written, I won't give you any spoilers, but well, all I can say is that, yes, there will be a choice under the same circumstances but the one on the lead is Angelica, but Aria will be Aria, and her main objective is to bring the old Angelica back not only in her routes but in ALL routes, especially in Mark's routes, or any other except in the Faithful wife route because Angelica doesn't give her the space to act, but she still tries though.

I'm not saying that their relationship will be a complete fuck fest/orgy, but I said this before and will repeat it, if you choose to stick with Aria it will be worth it in the end, the story just began.

Also, what you are saying to be a "player choice" was already given, if you want to pursue Aria, there will be a price to pay, if you don't want to pay it, then it's best if you accept the end that was given, because although "some" people keep saying that they know that this game is not about a love story, monogamic, and tame, every time someone argues about how there should be a choice about this and that, in the end, you guys want exactly that for Aria and Angelica and that won't happen, and this won't change, sorry.

What I can tell you is that they will keep screwing up until they get it right, you can choose to see where they go, or to quit and never look back, but it will be your loss, this much I can say.

lethalk4747

Jun 8, 2018
has there been a route update? because i slipped into the hotwife route while playing the slutwife route,

also compliments to the chef i'm mainly playing this because of the kickass renders but the smuty nature of the writing hits the spot very well.

Jymy Asmara

Nov 19, 2020
Correction, it was the slutwife route not the slutty friends.
Correction, it was the slutwife route not the slutty friends.
Saruh, i just want to say that this is one of the best adult game i ever played. If i am being honest, your game is better than AWAM and other games. Thanks for your hardwork and effort to develop this game. I will support you and be your patreon starting this December. Hehe
Just one suggestion, the only thing that i think still lack is the storyline. Maybe because there are to many paths so it hard to focus on expanding the story but i'm sure you have your own plan. Anyway thanks again and hopefully you will develop more this kind of game.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes